DVD show prediction thread

Apples388

She's not going to film it before the US.

NY would be my first choice since it's a stadium.

If she decides to film an arena show then I'd say Miami.

I don't think she'll film Australia. I would say Rio de Janeiro since Brazil is en vogue now but after doing Argentina on the last tour I think a US date is more likely.

So it's either NY or Miami.

I have a feeling about São Paulo or Rio. She said many times Brazil is the best audience in the world. It doesn't happened in 2008 because of the torrential rains.

Exactly. I bet it's either Rio or Sao Paulo.

Guest Fluorine

1. NYC

2. Rio

3. Paris

I honestly think it'll be NYC, though, since Yankee Stadium will look really impressive on film. Plus, it's pretty much her hometown show.

Guest bluejean

Right. I can totally imagine her doing New York and talking about her early days there. And wearing an I heart NY tshirt in the encore section :lmao:

Guest groovyguy

Right. I can totally imagine her doing New York and talking about her early days there. And wearing an I heart NY tshirt in the encore section :lmao:

And sing 'I LUV NY'!

Guest bluejean

And sing 'I LUV NY'!

I thought that too but I doubt she will. Unless its afew a capella lines between songs. Then again, she did DCFMA as a bonus on Sticky.

• 1 month later...

Would love her to record the Barcelona shows since I'm going to be there, but I doubt she will.

My vote goes to NY.

I think is going to be NY

Maybe if she sells well the Estadio Azteca it's gotta be Mexico

my third opcion is Rio

There's no way she'd do Tel Aviv - they are the first two shows of the tour. Even when they did the Japan shows for BAT they filmed Yokohama, which were the 7th-9th shows.

Stupid Guy O missed a trick with Sticky & Sweet '09 because the Tel Aviv finale shows were absolutely electric I'm sure. Even the clips we have seen are amazing. I thought he'd film those for sure, given he's Israeli and all that.

Australia would b shit either way...she hasn't been there in ages so it'll b a prestige thing 4 people who actually have tickets. READ: old people with money. And it'll b fucking seats. No thank u.