Madonna´s brothers and sisters

promise to try

Guest groovyguy

http://www.mad-eyes.net/news/faq.htm#parents

Her father (of Italian origin) is Sylvio -Tony- Ciccone. Her mother (of French-Canadian origin) is Madonna Fortin. They had 3 sons (Martin, Anthony, Christopher) and 3 daughters (Madonna, Paula, Melanie). Madonna's mother died when Madonna was 5 years old. Her father remarried with the former housekeeper Joan Gustavson, with whom he had two more children: Mario and Jennifer.

Madonna-with-her-brothers-and-sisters.jpg

http://www.mad-eyes.net/news/faq.htm#parents

Her father (of Italian origin) is Sylvio -Tony- Ciccone. Her mother (of French-Canadian origin) is Madonna Fortin. They had 3 sons (Martin, Anthony, Christopher) and 3 daughters (Madonna, Paula, Melanie). Madonna's mother died when Madonna was 5 years old. Her father remarried with the former housekeeper Joan Gustavson, with whom he had two more children: Mario and Jennifer.

Madonna-with-her-brothers-and-sisters.jpg

I love this photo

God knows, we know Chris is a twat and Paulas done well.

Lets not be horrible about alcoholics, just because 1 brother is one you cant wright off the whole family. Im an alcoholic, Its put in such a negative light on here. It happens, people struggle, it doesnt mean they are a loser. Some peoples bodies react to something differently than the next body. I know im an alcoholic even if I dont drink for half a year. I simply like it too much and dont like thinking fully, 1 sip and Ill drink everyday...thats an alcoholic. Its quite simple and not something you can be excited about thinking its cool to go to rehab. Its a quite serious malfunction. Lets not take the piss saying they are alcoholics. :( Its a horrible illness.

he is homeless by choice, and he basically did interviews to cut up madonna, like-GET HELP

the others did stuff, madonna's interview with her brother for a magazine said somethings, but i cant remember when!??!

Guest bluejean

God knows, we know Chris is a twat and Paulas done well.

Lets not be horrible about alcoholics, just because 1 brother is one you cant wright off the whole family. Im an alcoholic, Its put in such a negative light on here. It happens, people struggle, it doesnt mean they are a loser. Some peoples bodies react to something differently than the next body. I know im an alcoholic even if I dont drink for half a year. I simply like it too much and dont like thinking fully, 1 sip and Ill drink everyday...thats an alcoholic. Its quite simple and not something you can be excited about thinking its cool to go to rehab. Its a quite serious malfunction. Lets not take the piss saying they are alcoholics. :( Its a horrible illness.

It was a joke making fun of Christopher, don't take it personally

But Chris isnt an alcoholic. He might be a cokehead, its none of our business either way. We are all equal, people just cant say Madonnas family are alcoholics. *sward swoop sound* :) (is swoop a word?) :lol::) I didnt take it personally. :)

But Chris isnt an alcoholic. He might be a cokehead, its none of our business either way. We are all equal, people just cant say Madonnas family are alcoholics. *sward swoop sound* :) (is swoop a word?) :lol::) I didnt take it personally. :)

Swoop is a word but I don't know what a 'sward' is :p

• 3 years later...
Guest ziggy

I was very surprised to learn Magda is still actively in contact with her sister Melanie (she said this in a recent interview).