MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Anybody else glad to see the B-day song moved to being a bonus track? :D

I am.It sounds like a novelty song,so I'm glad that it was moved to "bonus track status" ;)

lemme clear something up... MDNA is an album by Madonna. yeah, that madonna. be excited, but no need for worry. it's been compared to a cross between about every album of her career except maybe 'who's that girl' soundtrack mixed with 'i'm breathless.' which would be funny and i wish they would coz everyone would believe it and freak out hahaha

FORM SOMEONE WHO HAS HEARD MDNA ALREADY: I can't share it, only give an opinion. Only listened once.

You will be shocked - one way or another. It's like nothing you've heard from her in 20 years (as a whole album). It's eclectic and very interesting and thoughtful. What more can I say? Better than 'Hard Candy', more energetic than other albums but, also more quality than the last 2. Confessions crossed with Erotica. Weird - but in a really nice lovely way.

Can I ask who? What's that person's reputation? Where was that posted?

Can I ask who? What's that person's reputation? Where was that posted?

Sure, form a guy at Madonnalicious.com forum He sounds very sure and i don't think he is lying he's been a member of that particular website/forum for a long time and has a picture. not sure if is enough for you guys but i do believe him. go check it out.

Wasnt MDNA a cross between:

LAP and ROL

LAP and Confessions

Hard Candy and Confessions

LAP and American LIfe

AND NOW

Confessions and Erotica??????????

One of the DJs at a club I work for was sent the full standard promo album - on Monday, Listened to the full album early Monday evening. You're in for a BIG surprise! We only played the two released tracks - but those along with the rest of the album have been put together with great care. It's better than anything in the past 20 years - by far. By 21st century standards. We're going to play more tracks later this month. I'm not troubling myself - but then it's not my promo. I can't share it, only give an opinion. Only listened once.

You will be shocked - one way or another. It's like nothing you've heard from her in 20 years (as a whole album). It's eclectic and very interesting and thoughtful. What more can I say? Better than 'Hard Candy', more energetic than other albums but, also more quality than the last 2. Confessions crossed with Erotica. Weird - but in a really nice lovely way. I need to shut up!