Redeeming live pass gift redemption?

jonski43

Same here. I e-mailed them and they said the button would be up within 24 hours, but that's not the case. And my live pass has now expired...

Ok. Then it sounds like there is a fault which is good. I've emailed them too so I'll report what I get back.

again:I don´t undesrtand it.I have the pass, so, they´ll send me something?

check your email. When I bought my icon pass I got sent an email saying I can choose a special tour gift from the store for free. I only found it by chance.

Guest LUVMDNA

Has anyone managed to redeem the live pass and get the free gift? There is no "REDEEM MY LIVE PASS GIFT" button when I log into my account.

I joined madonna.com on Feb.7th, bought an icon Live Pass that day, bought a ticket during fan club presales but NO I can not either see the redeem live pass button on my account, i've been trying since days and i also can't get any access through the community, i know im not the only one, I'm glad ive found this forum where i can get access to the discussions.i did get he emails ;)i can't contact the admins on madonna.com :/

Hi,

I had the same problem. What you need to do is go to the store and log in there. You will probably need to register at the store as your Icon Live username and password don't work. Just add something to the cart that is less than 21.95, ie. a poster and when you add it to your cart, you will get a box for promo code or coupon. Put in the code you received in your mail and click refresh and you will get a price of $0.00

when to think of it....-> the icon live pass thing costed like 18 euro's and the poster and the laminate both cost 21, 95 dollars. so we got the pre-sale kinda thing for free in a way......or not if you hadnt intended to buy any of these items.

i think it's a nice "gift"..

Guest LUVMDNA

Hi,

I had the same problem. What you need to do is go to the store and log in there. You will probably need to register at the store as your Icon Live username and password don't work. Just add something to the cart that is less than 21.95, ie. a poster and when you add it to your cart, you will get a box for promo code or coupon. Put in the code you received in your mail and click refresh and you will get a price of $0.00

I tried many times since yesterday, i did correctly type,enter my right personal code i got by email, i refresh but i always see $21.95 in sub total and total :/ i even tried to choose the other live pass gift but no $0.00 :(

Hi,

I tried many times since yesterday, i did correctly type,enter my right personal code i got by email, i refresh but i always see $21.95 in sub total and total :/ i even tried to choose the other live pass gift but no $0.00 :(

Are you sure you're using the right code? You use the code provided in the email giving instructions on how to redeem your gift, not the code you used to access the presales. The email header is MADONNA ICON LIVE PASS GIFT REDEMPTION from OrderHelp@fanfire.com.

Guest LUVMDNA

Are you sure you're using the right code? You use the code provided in the email giving instructions on how to redeem your gift, not the code you used to access the presales. The email header is MADONNA ICON LIVE PASS GIFT REDEMPTION from OrderHelp@fanfire.com.

Yes, I always used the coupon code from OrderHelp@fanfire.com to try to get my live pass gift, i printed the email. My code for the presales used for ticket, that worked last week :) but NOT with the coupon code.I also do have a account on livenation merchandise store.

I've got the same problem. Does anyone know what to do?

Guest Fluorine

I'm also having a problem applying the discount. I keep putting in the correct coupon code (from the redemption e-mail), but it still acts like it wants to charge me $21.95. I want my laminate, but only if it's free!