Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

Guest FrozenEyes

Anyone going to the second night in Chicago on Sep. 20?

Ugh! I didn't realize there was a second night!!! That would have worked better for me. Oh well!

I'm going to the first night.

I thought, only a fixed amount of tickets per categoy were available 4 presale...I have no idea, but it doesn't say sold out, it says 'currently not available'.

Exactly that's what I thought too and it's really baffling. I mean if there still are Prato A tickets available what the heck are they waiting for to put them on sale? It's 10.30 of the following day, c'mon livenation/ticketone

:americanlife:

I'm wondering...I've got a ticket for the show in Florence but I'm unsure if I should keep it as it's a tribune seat :(

Does someone know if the view from a tribune seat in the middle part of the stadium is still OK??? ...I don't want to see M as a little dot only :(

Edited by Nonoka

I'm wondering...I've got a ticket for the show in Florence but I'm unsure if I should keep it as it's a tribune seat :(

Does someone know if the view from a tribune seat in the middle part of the stadium is still OK??? ...I don't want to see M as a little dot only :(

To me for a Madonna concert it's only worth it on the floor and the closest you can get to the stage, especially if it's a stadium gig.

Io sono a posto, ho preso i biglietti prato a con il pre-sale di Icon sia per MIlano che per Firenze ;)

visto che si parla in italiano.. :demonic: qualcuno è riuscito a conquistare per firenze l'early access? io non ci son riuscito. solo prato A ma lotterò x arrivare il + vicino possibile...smetto pure di fumare così non svengo dopo 5 metri...e altra cosa...ma i "tour gifts" per gli iscritti all'icon live pass dove sono? valgono anche x quelli che si sono iscritti giusto x accedere alla prevendita, della durata di una settimana? io non li ho trovati.. :sneaky:

i just received my barcelona tix with post all the way from barcelona delivered to the netherlands and that in just 24 hours. great service. tixets look great.

Great!

I had no such luck this afternoon. When I clicked on the "send tickets per mail" button, I got an error message telling me that shipping the tix was not possible and I should collect them from my nearest ServiCaixa, which - given that the tickets were already paid and I'm in Austria - stressed me a little ... :drama:

After 5 or so phone calls to Live Nation Spain all should be fine now though :lol:

The last time I had so much trouble getting tickets was for Milan 2001

i just received my barcelona tix with post all the way from barcelona delivered to the netherlands and that in just 24 hours. great service. tixets look great.

thank you!!! i've bought the ticket 5 days ago, almost 6, and still nothing..

now i'm :scared:

My friend and I got VIP tickets for Chicago, September 20th! This is the first time we've gotten VIP tickets. A little nervous about not knowing exactly where our seats are until show night, buy they're guaranteed to be within the first 20 rows so they should be fine. We're also going to the St. Louis show - it's the first time she's playing our hometown!

thank you!!! i've bought the ticket 5 days ago, almost 6, and still nothing..

now i'm :scared:

what kind of ticket did u buy and where do u live??

i have general floor tix. and i chose international delivery which costs me 40 xtra euro's. anyone know a nice bcn hotel i can spend some days in and enjoy the city??

what kind of ticket did u buy and where do u live??

i have general floor tix. and i chose international delivery which costs me 40 xtra euro's. anyone know a nice bcn hotel i can spend some days in and enjoy the city??

"Prato A" tickets. i'm from rome but still have to decide how many days to spend in florence and still search for hotel. did only a fast research on booking.com only for b&b. apparently no b&B near the stadium but seems not so far from city centre. keep in contact :thumbsup:

It's €97.something

Prato A Early Access instead is about €250 but I doubt Live Nation is fooling anyone with this any longer. I am not going to spend more than double the Prato A (Golden Circle) ticket value when I can actually retrieve the ticket only at the stadium box office 1 hour before the show.

If I am paying €250 I expect to have the certainty I am getting in BEFORE anyone else unlike the last time when people spent more on those VIP Live Nation packages only to find themselves BEHIND people who showed up at the stadium at 5 in the afternoon with their normal PRATO A ticket.

It depends entirely on the venue, though. In Rome for S&S, they had a completely separate entrance for the Hot Ticket holders. Everyone was waiting around the gate for hours and hours and then we needed to collect our Hot Tickets from a special office that they'd set up. The Madonntribe webmasters tried everything they could to keep people in a line so that those who had been waiting the longest got to go in first, but as the day progressed and more people started arriving, it became impossible and the numbering system they had introduced fell apart. By the time the gate opened, there was a mad crush to get through (it was SCARY!!!) and then everyone ran like hell to get to the next gate, where we had to line up again to enter the stadium. Then, we were allowed in, and it was another mad dash to run to the front of the stage. Every single person who had a Hot Ticket was in the stadium and lined up around the stage/catwalk for at least 10 minutes before the regular GA ticket holders were allowed in.

In Germany, it was VERY different. There was an extremely orderly line and everyone respected the queue. We were free to come and go as we pleased and you knew that you could rejoin the line in your original spot because the people around you knew that it was your place. It was extremely civilised! It became a bit chaotic when the gates opened, but the German guards were scary and yelled a lot, so it wasn't the mad rush that it was in Rome. Again, we had a completely separate entrance to the venue and were definitely let in earlier than the General Admission ticket holders.

I think Live Nation will have learnt their lesson from the teething problems that happened with Hot Tickets earlier in the S&S tour. There were rumours back then that they would never be offered again, but the issue was that it wasn't made completely clear before they went on sale that "early access" to the venue would automatically come with the Hot Tickets. This time, there can be absolutely no confusion - pay extra for an "Early Access" ticket and that's what you get - early access.

Guest Javamorsan

So happy! The Queen is coming back to Gothenburg Sweden 4/7 and of course I got tickets!!! So Im gonna se her live for the second time :)

It depends entirely on the venue, though. In Rome for S&S, they had a completely separate entrance for the Hot Ticket holders. Everyone was waiting around the gate for hours and hours and then we needed to collect our Hot Tickets from a special office that they'd set up. The Madonntribe webmasters tried everything they could to keep people in a line so that those who had been waiting the longest got to go in first, but as the day progressed and more people started arriving, it became impossible and the numbering system they had introduced fell apart. By the time the gate opened, there was a mad crush to get through (it was SCARY!!!) and then everyone ran like hell to get to the next gate, where we had to line up again to enter the stadium. Then, we were allowed in, and it was another mad dash to run to the front of the stage. Every single person who had a Hot Ticket was in the stadium and lined up around the stage/catwalk for at least 10 minutes before the regular GA ticket holders were allowed in.

In Germany, it was VERY different. There was an extremely orderly line and everyone respected the queue. We were free to come and go as we pleased and you knew that you could rejoin the line in your original spot because the people around you knew that it was your place. It was extremely civilised! It became a bit chaotic when the gates opened, but the German guards were scary and yelled a lot, so it wasn't the mad rush that it was in Rome. Again, we had a completely separate entrance to the venue and were definitely let in earlier than the General Admission ticket holders.

I think Live Nation will have learnt their lesson from the teething problems that happened with Hot Tickets earlier in the S&S tour. There were rumours back then that they would never be offered again, but the issue was that it wasn't made completely clear before they went on sale that "early access" to the venue would automatically come with the Hot Tickets. This time, there can be absolutely no confusion - pay extra for an "Early Access" ticket and that's what you get - early access.

Rome S&S 2008 was really scary indeed. I saw people falling down and being almost crashed by a bunch of violent hysterical queens. :scared: Things in Germany were different as u said (and as one would obviously expect). Probably because in Germany there are rules, people who are happy to respect them and some other people hired as security you wouldn't want to mess with. People who are actually doing their job.

I do hope LN have learnt their lesson too regarding clarity about VIP packages, Early Access Golden Circle tickets etc