Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

Guest xnerel

Is there someone here going to the opening night in Tel Aviv? Who's gonna cover the event with the juicy details?

ther's always some one with the exclusives!

Guest Fukujima

just bought the golden circle ticket for Hyde Park..i'm going alone though..if anyone is alone too and want to join let me know :)

also,,i bought it through viagogo...do you know how long does it usually take to have the ticket shipped at home??

Did we officially add Abu Dhabi to my list? Well then bitches you can add it cause I got the Golden Circle tickets as well. So here is my updated MDNA World Tour 2012 shows list:

03 June, Abu Dhabi (Golden Circle)

17 July, London (Golden Circle)

21 July, Edinburgh (Golden Circle)

21 August, Nice (Golden Circle)

Damn it, I need an indoor show.

Now, I gotta fix my daughter her cereal.

Fox_Vivica_A_Kill_Bill_49409l.jpg

Did we officially add Abu Dhabi to my list? Well then bitches you can add it cause I got the Golden Circle tickets as well. So here is my updated MDNA World Tour 2012 shows list:

Going to Edinburgh as well. Lets pray it does not rain as here in Scotland it always fucking rains.

just bought the golden circle ticket for Hyde Park..i'm going alone though..if anyone is alone too and want to join let me know :)

also,,i bought it through viagogo...do you know how long does it usually take to have the ticket shipped at home??

Bought my London ticket from Viagogo March the 18th. Arrived May the 3rd.

Don't know if it varies according to where you live though, maybe not.

"BE THAT AS IT MAY, I know I don't deserve your mercy or forgiveness, however, I beseech you for both on behalf of my DAUGHTER."

My dates (Yes I went crazy this time around :shy: )

September 6th - NEW YORK CITY - YANKEE STADIUM (nosebleeds with Greek piece BFF)

September 8th - NEW YORK CITY - YANKEE STADIUM (alone, golden circle)

Octoba 20th - DALLAS - AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER (plaza seats with hottie aspiring rock musician BFF)

Octoba 21st - DALLAS - AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER (plaza seats with hottie blatina BFF [Madonnanation's very own CRISTELA])

BITCH, you can stop right there. Just because I have no wish to MURDER you before the eyes of your DAUGHTER, does not mean parading her around in front of me is going to inspire SYMPATHY. You and I have UNFINISHED BUSINESS. And not a GODDAMN fuckin' thing you've done in the past four years, INCLUDING getting knocked up, is going to CHANGE that.

In other news, I am thinking of selling my Edinburgh ticket (going alone) and swapping that for a Birmingham ticket. I'll have to pay extra though. Hmmm...

And let me add who I'm going with too -

Abu Dhabi - with sister

London - with Millbrook BFF

Edinburgh - alone

Nice - with Frenchie BFF (introduced me to my ex but that's okay)

BITCH, you can stop right there. Just because I have no wish to MURDER you before the eyes of your DAUGHTER, does not mean parading her around in front of me is going to inspire SYMPATHY. You and I have UNFINISHED BUSINESS. And not a GODDAMN fuckin' thing you've done in the past four years, INCLUDING getting knocked up, is going to CHANGE that.

In other news, I am thinking of selling my Edinburgh ticket (going alone) and swapping that for a Birmingham ticket. I'll have to pay extra though. Hmmm...

And let me add who I'm going with too -

Abu Dhabi - with sister

London - with Millbrook BFF

Edinburgh - alone

Nice - with Frenchie BFF (introduced me to my ex but that's okay)

awe, what kind of ticket do you have for Edinburgh, seated? Golden Circle?

Guest John Albinger

1 Night in Boston

2 Nights in Chicago

2 Nights in San Jose

2 Nights in LA

2 Nights in Vegas!

I'm crazy

• 2 weeks later...