MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedy

Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

I really need help.

Tommorow Las Vegas tickets go on sale and I want floor seats but don't mind having something just as close. Now on ticket master, should I hit "best available" or "reserved floor" after I put in the code? Last time I hit best available and didn't get floor (within a second of them going on sale) I tried again, putting reserved floor and they sold-out and I completely blew my chances of a good ticket.

I'd appreciate the advice, thank you :)

Hey i'm new member here ! my name is Avihay i'm 24yr from Israel :) i'm the admin manger of Madonna's israeli fan club on facebook [feel free to join us]

and i'm going to see Madonna live on may 29 on the first show of her 2012 world tour here in Tel-Aviv ! wow! i'm so exited about it ! I got the golden circle tkts :)

Hi! I pretty new here too. I am going to the New Orleans show ( and there is so much excitement for her being in New Orleans it is unreal). I may try to go to the 2nd Houston show if my boyfriend can get off that night.

Guest NOLAthinktank

New Orleans Oct 27 Sect 103! Can't wait! Have seen her 7 times already but never in my hometown. Halloween weekend is usually pretty amazing, but this year will be epic!

oct 21 - dallas

sucks cuz i told my mom to get the tickets ASAP cuz i wanted floor. well, guess what: she took too long to get them and we got section 120 which is left of stage. i felt like crying when she said that. :(

i wanted to be on the floor. :thumbsdown:

got my tickets in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait patiently for another 6 months :(

Copenhagen, 2 July, Golden Circle

Copenhagen, 2 July, Golden Circle

Early Access?

italy milano!

I'm So Excited :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm so happy! Got my tickets for Cologne, Germany today!

VIVA COLONIA!!! :confessions:

got my tix this am for Atlanta..Its not the best audience :manson: but oh well i'm getting cheap tix this time around so I hope we are in rowdy section :fag:

London (Gold Circle) and Barcelona (Floor General Admin)

I'm from Australia and I'm going to see both shows on my own! Is there anyone else who is going to these, especially the 2nd Barcelona show?

I almost bought a ticket to the Vegas show in October. It was section 15 fourth row and now I'm regretting giving the ticket up. But the U.S tickets are really expensive.

I only paid about $180 AUS for the London show and $110 for the Barcelona show. WHy is the Vegas show $400 US???

Guest Not4Pussies

Finally got a ticket

10/10 - Los Angeles - Floor 5, Row 6

going to be buying a ticket for the 10/11 date down the line.

Guest Kyle

I'm going to Yankee Stadium on Sept. 6. This will be my first Madonna tour! So excited!

Guys. How much in advance you can get into the stadium with an early entry ticket? Is it really worth?

Just bought Golden Circle tickets for VIENNA. There are still plenty of tickets left in all categories. You can buy up to 10 GC tickets ... :nocomment:

Guest xabito

Brussel(Gold Circle) and Barcelona (Floor General Admin. Can´t wait to see Madonna´s concert

Helsinki 12/08/12 :)Floor General Admin... Just bought them. Golden circle was sold :(

already got my Vienna GC ticket this morning :wow:

mdnaviennaticket.jpg

Finally got tickets. Milan, London and maybe Edinburgh

My PUKKI!!!

So far...

img20120228172704.jpg

img20120229202305.jpg

Boardwalk Hall NJ.

Really wanted to do Yankee Stadium, but it would be too much of a pain in my ass.

Which shows are sold out?

Guest astonishing!

I'll be going to EDINBURGH. The scots better bring it :wow:

Was thinking of doing Philly since I've never been to the city, just driven past, and it's only 2 hours away. I can see myself, instead of buying the top ticket, buying a bunch of tickets at the lower price points and visiting a few nearby cities.

Btw, haven't bought a ticket yet.

ok, i need an advice....

i've the ticket for the florence concert, golden circle.

now they added a concert in rome, my city. if i try i canget the GC Early Access ticket.

and for the florence concert i've paid the insurance (they give my money back for any reason i can't go to the concert) or i can sell the ticket (obviously at the face value).

i really don't know what to do....only that i can't afford both concerts.. :thumbsdown:

it's also to consider that the florence concert will be packed by 40k people, the roman concert (60k of capacity) i don't know...it's the third italian date....