Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

Was thinking of doing Philly since I've never been to the city, just driven past, and it's only 2 hours away. I can see myself, instead of buying the top ticket, buying a bunch of tickets at the lower price points and visiting a few nearby cities.

Btw, haven't bought a ticket yet.

You will love Philly!

How much is the early access ticket?

still don't know..icon site is shit as usual and so ticketone.it

we'll know tomorrow but comparing with the prato tickets of florence it seems less expensive in rome...

20 euros for the icon live pass, plus 90 euros for the prato ticket and fees...the early access will have another20 euros or so i think...

still don't know..icon site is shit as usual and so ticketone.it

we'll know tomorrow but comparing with the prato tickets of florence it seems less expensive in rome...

20 euros for the icon live pass, plus 90 euros for the prato ticket and fees...the early access will have another20 euros or so i think...

omg!!! i've just seen that the rome concert has the V-shaped stage!!! if i remember correctly there isn't in the florence show!!! there will be the pit tickets too?????

and the album leak at the same time!!! too much!!!

DEAD!!!!!!!

JUST GOT TICKET FOR ROME CONCERT!! EARLY FUCKING EXPENSIVE ACCESS!!!

SOON I'LL ASK SOME GOOD PEOPLE EXPLANATION OF THE EMAIL SENT ME BY TICKETONE!!! :dramatic:

I just got the ticket for Abu Dhabi ( It's the closest leg to Thailand ! ) YAS Arena !

I got the good seats. I'm sorry I can't do the Golden Circle. It will be too hot for me !

AM EXCITED !

img2409i.jpg

Guest ItsOnlyAshleigh

Novemember 17th Atlanta, Georgia

(I got my tickets through the VIP Live Nation thing on her website. Soooo we won't know where we sit until 5 days before the concert. We paid 250 dollars a ticket though so I really hope the seats are good)

I don't doubt I'll love it. But I'm curious why you say that?

I have a friend from london who's seen Madonna EVERYWHERE, he said Philly was the greatest crowd!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally mines (south americans suffer!):

29th July - Vienna

12th November - NYC MSG

1st December - Rio de Janeiro (home!!!)

9th December - Porto Alegre

A record! And i will be a lot poorer after that!!!

Vancouver Rogers Arena

September 29 & 30, 2012 (2 nights in a row)

Section 117 and 116

this is my very first time to see Madonna's live!

will get on a plane and travel 6,300 miles to see Madonna's live for my very first time!! I'm so excited !! :-D