Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

Guest jamesshot

Hey i'm new member here ! my name is Avihay i'm 24yr from Israel :) i'm the admin manger of Madonna's israeli fan club on facebook [feel free to join us]

and i'm going to see Madonna live on may 29 on the first show of her 2012 world tour here in Tel-Aviv ! wow! i'm so exited about it ! I got the golden circle tkts :)

Hi! I pretty new here too. I am going to the New Orleans show ( and there is so much excitement for her being in New Orleans it is unreal). I may try to go to the 2nd Houston show if my boyfriend can get off that night.

Guest NOLAthinktank

New Orleans Oct 27 Sect 103! Can't wait! Have seen her 7 times already but never in my hometown. Halloween weekend is usually pretty amazing, but this year will be epic!

oct 21 - dallas

sucks cuz i told my mom to get the tickets ASAP cuz i wanted floor. well, guess what: she took too long to get them and we got section 120 which is left of stage. i felt like crying when she said that. :(

i wanted to be on the floor. :thumbsdown:

got my tickets in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait patiently for another 6 months :(

London (Gold Circle) and Barcelona (Floor General Admin)

I'm from Australia and I'm going to see both shows on my own! Is there anyone else who is going to these, especially the 2nd Barcelona show?

I almost bought a ticket to the Vegas show in October. It was section 15 fourth row and now I'm regretting giving the ticket up. But the U.S tickets are really expensive.

I only paid about $180 AUS for the London show and $110 for the Barcelona show. WHy is the Vegas show $400 US???

Guest Not4Pussies

Finally got a ticket

10/10 - Los Angeles - Floor 5, Row 6

going to be buying a ticket for the 10/11 date down the line.

Was thinking of doing Philly since I've never been to the city, just driven past, and it's only 2 hours away. I can see myself, instead of buying the top ticket, buying a bunch of tickets at the lower price points and visiting a few nearby cities.

Btw, haven't bought a ticket yet.

ok, i need an advice....

i've the ticket for the florence concert, golden circle.

now they added a concert in rome, my city. if i try i canget the GC Early Access ticket.

and for the florence concert i've paid the insurance (they give my money back for any reason i can't go to the concert) or i can sell the ticket (obviously at the face value).

i really don't know what to do....only that i can't afford both concerts.. :thumbsdown:

it's also to consider that the florence concert will be packed by 40k people, the roman concert (60k of capacity) i don't know...it's the third italian date....

ok, i need an advice....

i've the ticket for the florence concert, golden circle.

now they added a concert in rome, my city. if i try i canget the GC Early Access ticket.

and for the florence concert i've paid the insurance (they give my money back for any reason i can't go to the concert) or i can sell the ticket (obviously at the face value).

i really don't know what to do....only that i can't afford both concerts.. :thumbsdown:

it's also to consider that the florence concert will be packed by 40k people, the roman concert (60k of capacity) i don't know...it's the third italian date....

U only got one Firenze ticket? I need two.