Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

Guest ditaluver

well i got my dallas ticket.

im ok with the seats via the icon presale.

Ill continue to search single seats as we get closer. :)

heres hoping for a 2nd date

Damn. I couldn't get any VIP tickets to Vegas. Live Nations website is really bad. Always crashing.

OK. I got tickets through ticket master. Section 7, Row T! Lower level!

Edited by JoshM

Abu Dhabi, June 3! Will be my first time to see her. I'm flying all the way from Bangkok to Abu Dhabi. My airfare + visa more expensive that the concert tix. But I've been a fan since I was like 4 (I'm now late 20s) so this'll be a dream come true for me. (I'm a major fag I know)

Abu Dhabi, June 3! Will be my first time to see her. I'm flying all the way from Bangkok to Abu Dhabi. My airfare + visa more expensive that the concert tix. But I've been a fan since I was like 4 (I'm now late 20s) so this'll be a dream come true for me. (I'm a major fag I know)

:thumbsup::clap:

Guest groovyguy

Just got floor ticket for Atlantic City!

Luv Board Hall. Excellent seating chart. Wanted badly to get tix for AC but ended up getting tix for Yankee Stadium instead.

Guest Fluorine

I landed VIP Party tickets for my hometown, St. Paul! She's been my #1 since pretty much forever, but I've never seen one of her shows in person before. I was ready and willing to travel to another city this time around, but I'm happy she decided to come my way instead.

I WANT TO SEE HER IN VEGAS. Purchased the damn Icon Pass as well and got bupkiss. so upset....

they officially go on sale to the gen public on Monday so here's hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BOUGHT MY TICKETS THIS PAST TUESDAY! IT WILL BE MY FIRST MADONNA CONCERT!

I'm SOOOOOOO EXCITED. :inlove:

They're not great seats, nor are they in the best venue, but I'm just grateful at the chance of being able to see her.

Guest Osh Şarif

i Hope ! the problem is i HAVE FUCKING EXAMS IN JUNE :( But I Wanna Know is there sexy Dancer with Madonna's Tour 2012 ? :p Like Yaman Okur :D ?

Alright, now I've bought all the tickets. I'll be going to

- Florence, 16 June (but only a tribune seat :()

- Zurich, 18 August (Standing ticket, general admission)

Those will be my first Madonna concerts ever, so I don't mind not being in the Golden Cicle.

Guest Avihay23

Hey i'm new member here ! my name is Avihay i'm 24yr from Israel :) i'm the admin manger of Madonna's israeli fan club on facebook [feel free to join us]

and i'm going to see Madonna live on may 29 on the first show of her 2012 world tour here in Tel-Aviv ! wow! i'm so exited about it ! I got the golden circle tkts :)

Alright, now I've bought all the tickets. I'll be going to

- Florence, 16 June (but only a tribune seat :( )

- Zurich, 18 August (Standing ticket, general admission)

Those will be my first Madonna concerts ever, so I don't mind not being in the Golden Cicle.

you will enjoy the shows!!

Hey i'm new member here ! my name is Avihay i'm 24yr from Israel :) i'm the admin manger of Madonna's israeli fan club on facebook [feel free to join us]

and i'm going to see Madonna live on may 29 on the first show of her 2012 world tour here in Tel-Aviv ! wow! i'm so exited about it ! I got the golden circle tkts :)

first of all: welcome.And then...tell us everything about the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Osh Şarif

baruch haba Avihay :) ma shlomxa ? nehenah With Madonna's Concert :)

My "Early Access" ticket for Copenhagen arrived in the mail, which shocked me, since the German Early Access tickets have to be collected from the venue. Did anyone else going to the Copenhagen show receive their Early Access tickets in the mail?

I really need help.

Tommorow Las Vegas tickets go on sale and I want floor seats but don't mind having something just as close. Now on ticket master, should I hit "best available" or "reserved floor" after I put in the code? Last time I hit best available and didn't get floor (within a second of them going on sale) I tried again, putting reserved floor and they sold-out and I completely blew my chances of a good ticket.

I'd appreciate the advice, thank you :)