Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

same for me, I couldn't get golden section in QUEBEC.

But I got 8th row in MTL...!

I got floor tickets for MTL through AMEX presale. Row UU which i believe its almost in the end..but way better than Quebec of course....

does anyone wanna buy 2 tickets for quebec city ?? doofus1.gif

Guest Lovesong

Soooooo excited for this tour! I never done more than 2 shows in 1 tour... Finally I have some money and time to do it now :horn:

So far I'm going to;

June 28 & 30 Berlin(Standing ticket.. there is no GC)

July 7 & 8 Amsterdam(Standing ticket.. there is no GC)

July 12 Brussels(Golden Circle)

July 14 Paris(Early Access Golden Circle ticket)

July 17 London( Early Access Golden Circle ticket)

:inlove:

So far I'm going to;

Both of my "Early Access" emails for Berlin state that I have a "Gold Circle" standing ticket....?

Soooooo excited for this tour! I never done more than 2 shows in 1 tour... Finally I have some money and time to do it now :horn:

So far I'm going to;

July 7 & 8 Amsterdam(Standing ticket.. there is no GC)

July 12 Brussels(Golden Circle)

July 14 Paris(Early Access Golden Circle ticket)

July 17 London( Early Access Golden Circle ticket)

some money! you have some money!!! honey! you are rich!! good for you!

I´ll be in Paris and in Barcelona

I told you :lmao:

Hopefully it won't turn into 2008 again :thumbsup:

No no - you've misunderstood. It states that I have:

Package includes the following:

* gold circle standing ticket

* Early Access Pass - access the venue before standard ticket holders

* exclusive gift

* commemorative tour laminate

The person I was quoting said that there was NO Gold Circle in Berlin, but my ticket details suggest otherwise. The "Early Access to the venue" is clearly stated everywhere, so there won't be any problems with this.

Guest kingasif

Thinking about doing to Milan, coming from USA. I still see 'hot tickets' available 328,25 € (Madonna - Hot Ticket Milano 14 Giugno - Tickets for MILANO

Thu, 6/14/12, 8:01 PM Stadio Meazza Piccolomini, 5, 20149 MILANO). Does anybody know what this means or where the seat is?

Any thoughts on Prato A? Is it just a crazy stampede?

Thinking about doing to Milan, coming from USA. I still see 'hot tickets' available 328,25 € (Madonna - Hot Ticket Milano 14 Giugno - Tickets for MILANO

Thu, 6/14/12, 8:01 PM Stadio Meazza Piccolomini, 5, 20149 MILANO). Does anybody know what this means or where the seat is?

Prato A S&S for Milan was more orderly than the mess that took place in Rome 9 months before. Still if you hold a Prato A ticket for the Milan date make sure to arrive at the venue well-ahead of the opening of the gates, to secure you're one of the first among those holding a Prato A (Golden Circle) ticket. Also bear in mind that there's also people with an Early Access Prato A ticket, which means (unless LN screws up again) they will be let in first anyway.

From what I understand, this time around, Hot Tickets are "seated" tickets in the stands closest to the stage (but not necessarily close to the stage - the lowest tiered seats will give you a good view of the whole stage, though). Prato A is a crazy stampede for sure, but if you're prepared to line up for days and then run like crazy when they open the gates, then you've got a decent chance of getting close to the stage itself. Italians at Madonna concerts are CRAZY, though, so be warned (good crazy, but crazy, nonetheless :)).

People like up for days?! I've always gotten near the stage at any show and I show up maybe an hour early. It's easy!

In Rome in 2008, there were hundreds and hundreds of people lined up for days. A good friend of mine lined up for two full days to get in, and there were people lining up in Rome three days before the day of the concert (i.e. before she'd even hit the stage at her concert in the *previous* city!).

No no - you've misunderstood. It states that I have:

Package includes the following:

* gold circle standing ticket

* Early Access Pass - access the venue before standard ticket holders

* exclusive gift

* commemorative tour laminate

The person I was quoting said that there was NO Gold Circle in Berlin, but my ticket details suggest otherwise. The "Early Access to the venue" is clearly stated everywhere, so there won't be any problems with this.

I see. Great then :thumbsup:

I'll be at the Edinburgh performance in July!! Woohoo!!bow.gif

I want to get an Early Acess Golden Circle ticket for Edinburgh. Is it specified somewhere at what time Early Access ticket holders get to enter the stadium vs the time of regular GC ticket holders?

Going to the first night in LA (Staples Center) and I want to go to Vegas as well. Party on people!

Guest kingasif

People like up for days?! I've always gotten near the stage at any show and I show up maybe an hour early. It's easy!

Which show did you get into without lining up that early?

Guest kingasif

From what I understand, this time around, Hot Tickets are "seated" tickets in the stands closest to the stage (but not necessarily close to the stage - the lowest tiered seats will give you a good view of the whole stage, though). Prato A is a crazy stampede for sure, but if you're prepared to line up for days and then run like crazy when they open the gates, then you've got a decent chance of getting close to the stage itself. Italians at Madonna concerts are CRAZY, though, so be warned (good crazy, but crazy, nonetheless :) ).

Well maybe i will bag the hotel and sleep outside the venue... anyone doing that?

Going to the first night in LA (Staples Center) and I want to go to Vegas as well. Party on people!

As much as I dislike Vegas, the MGM Grand is a FANTASTIC venue to see her in (IMO). Excellent sound quality, surprisingly.

Because she's not B/C/D/E/F list artist who's desperate to sell their tickets. :bad:

You don't need to be desperate to sell your tickets to meet a few people from your fanclub every show. Yes, they are a lot of people on the fanclub, but she could do a lottery system to be fair, and pick 10-15 people a show.

And they would all meet Madonna and get a group picture with her or something.

You don't need to be desperate to sell your tickets to meet a few people from your fanclub every show. Yes, they are a lot of people on the fanclub, but she could do a lottery system to be fair, and pick 10-15 people a show.

Britney does those and charges like 1000 :lol: NO THANKS

Madonna does the odd album signing here and there (Music, American Life)

Regarding meet and greet it's not so much about not needing it for ticket sales (and obviously she doesn't anyway) but that it's not Madonna's style. That's more in the range of an act/ product like Gaga. Even when she was starting out touring wise do you remember her doing this sort of things? That's also why she rarely signs autographs. At certain levels of fame it's not recommendable, if u start signing one, people expect you to do that always.

when 3 million people have showed up at your last tour, meeting 10 per show doesn't seem quite fair anyway.

fans would find things to complain about (as per usual with her). she can't live like that.

she gives so much to us fans, even without endless autograph signing sessions or meet and greet stuff