Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

I'm broke & my fags r sending confusing messages, I'm waiting 4 confirmation from Geneva & Ancona as we speak..

The plan is to do Milano & Firenze...

I'm gonna try & b a big boy & skip Brussels, even though it would b my hometown, but I can't deal with the pressure when M is playing here...

It's like last time with the reviews & everyone & their dog holding me responsible 4 their 'bad' concert experience...'U always said she was brilliant..'

Anyway people, Amsterdam is just a 17000 seater :wow:

I really wanna ad Nice 2 my itinerary...maybe later. Why did I have 2 grow up this year :americanlife:

I live in London but I'd like to see her somewhere else. Trying to decide between Edinburgh and Berlin; which one should have a better crowd?

You should hurry if you want to go to Berlin as it's already starting to sell out in the pre-sale. There won't be too many tickets left when the public sale starts on Monday.

By the way, I'm deciding whether I should go to Berlin or Zurich.

You should hurry if you want to go to Berlin as it's already starting to sell out in the pre-sale. There won't be too many tickets left when the public sale starts on Monday.

I don't have access to the presale :( I hope I'm lucky enough to get GC tickets on Monday.

I live in London but I'd like to see her somewhere else. Trying to decide between Edinburgh and Berlin; which one should have a better crowd?

Edinburgh. I saw S&S in Berlin and the crowd was muted. After 30 years, her first show in Scotland will be huge.

Edinburgh. I saw S&S in Berlin and the crowd was muted. After 30 years, her first show in Scotland will be huge.

That's no surprise. It's a German thing. They are there to watch a concert and that's what they do. I went to one and no one stood up to dance or cheer and only a few did by the end. I've heard celebrities talk about it too. It's really strange but it's just a cultural thing.

I guess 2 additional dates for Berlin will pop up. Everything else would be insane.

That's no surprise. It's a German thing. They are there to watch a concert and that's what they do. I went to one and no one stood up to dance or cheer and only a few did by the end. I've heard celebrities talk about it too. It's really strange but it's just a cultural thing.

Well, I saw DWT in Berlin. It was crazy. Everyone was standing and dancing and cheering. Of course DWT was an arena show and S&S was at the Olympic stadium, where the energy is completely different.

Yeah but its embarassing when the lights you down and your the only one who jumps to ther feet and screams. I love that bit when the place erupts, and its disappointing when it does not happen.