Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Will the Hyde Park concert be broadcasted ?

There's no reason why it would be recorded anymore than any other event. They normally like a venue with a few consecutive nights so they have plenty of shots and angles to choose from.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/10/madonna-world-tour-new-dates-revealed/

amsterdam get ready for 2nd date.....also barcelona and a new one in koln!!

This week Live Nation officially announced the “Madonna World Tour” which will start in Tel Aviv on May 29 and end in Australia in early 2013, with 90 dates planned globally – her longest tour to date.

They already announced 51 dates of the 90 planned and here is an overview of dates which will be added and announced very shortly.

Just like our original post on the upcoming tour dates, keep in mind that the following dates haven’t been announced officially yet, and can still change…

30 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Ramat Gan Stadium

03 June 2012: Abu Dhabi, UAE – Yas Arena

21 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau San Jordi

30 June 2012: Berlin or Hamburg, Germany

08 July 2012: Amsterdam – Ziggo Dome

10 July 2012: Köln, Germany

04 August 2012: Kiev, Ukraine – Olympic Stadium

Madonnarama sources can also confirm that Live Nation UK is trying to bring the Madonna World Tour to Birmingham.

-- Need Madonna tickets? Click here!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.store.livenation.com/Store.aspx?cp=13281_16771_14577&src=LNS_cj_mdn&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=lnscj_mdn&CJPID=3119160

Official Merchandise: Tour merchandise now available!

Quicker than a ray of light, the Official Madonna Store has been updated and now includes the first items inspired to MDNA and the upcoming Tour.

Check out these cool t-shirts and more Madonna Official Merchandise

MDN53816.JPG

http://www.store.livenation.com/Dept.aspx?cp=13281_16771_14577_23711_40667

MDN53930.JPG

http://www.store.livenation.com/Dept.aspx?cp=13281_16771_14577_23711_40668

418357_343438769020978_127582847273239_1120014_945743070_n.jpg

http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?artistName=Madonna&sourceCode=MDNFCMWWUSD

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6489

More additional Tour dates to be announced

After a week filled with different pre-sale initiatives, tickets for the Madonna World Tour finally go on public sale starting from, February 10.

Concert dates going on general sale today include the tour kick-off show in Tel Aviv on May 29, the Hyde Park concert in London on July 17, and Madonna's first ever visit in Scotland with the gig at Murrayfield in Edinburgh on July 21.

As already reported here for the first time ever on February 6 the Tour itinerary has space for more additional dates that will be announced at a later time.

Some of these are second concert dates in places where public demand asks, and some are completely new locations.

Ahead of the general ticket sale starting today Madonnatribe can report some of the additional dates included in the tentative tour schedule. Please keep in mind that those dates are not officially announced and may vary according to how well and how fast certain markets are, but they are all concerts the promoters has been working on.

You already know from our exclusive report unveiling the European itinerary last Monday that one of these concerts is a follow-up to the World Premiere in Tel-Aviv. Check out more dates exclusively here

May 30: Tel Aviv (Ramat Gan Stadium)

June 3: Abu Dhabi (Yas Arena)

June 21: Barcelona (Palau San Jordi)

June 30: second show in Berlin or new concert date in Hamburg(O2 Arena)

July 8: Amsterdam (Ziggo Dome)

July 10: Koln (venue to be confirmed)

August 4: Kiev (Olympic Stadium)

We can also exclusively report that Live Nation UK has been working on a third location in the United Kingdom and they're looking into bringing the Madonna show to Birmingham for the first time.

For the complete list of the dates officially included in the Tour Itinerary please click here.

If you look for Madonna Tickets for concert in your cities, have a loot at what Viagogo has to offer by clicking HERE.

news_uk.jpg

Guest groovyguy

Madonna World Tour - Second concert in Toronto, Canada at the Air Canada Centre has just been added. The Tour has just announced that a second Toronto date has been added for September 13.

Pre-sale is NOW!

So is everyone that got floor tickets or even a pre-sale going alone? This always happens. There's nothing available for two tickets...it's looking more and more like rip-off stubhub for me. :gross:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6497

Three new North American dates have been added to the Madonna World Tour itinerary!

September 30: Vancouver - Rogers Arena

October 7: San Jose - HP Pavilion

October 11: Los Angeles- Staples Center

These are all extra shows added to the original concert and will go on-sale on Monday February 13.

News is also in from VIPNation that VIP Packages for Madonna dates currently on-sale have sold out! Tour VIP Packages

I understand your position, but you have to understand mine. :) The regular standing ticket for a European show is usually around 100 euro. If I buy that one and there's no early access available, I KNOW I will be front row. On the other hand, the tickets that allow your early admission are almost 3 times more expensive than that (280 euro). I come from a country where this is the monthly salary. I'm sorry, but I won't give that amount for a ticket. And I just never go to shows which are all seated unless there is no other option. I think it is fair to have the chance for a good position because you are ready to wait as long as it is needed and not only because you can afford one.

I completely understand your position, but it's a no-win situation. I can't wait in line for days to get to the front, but I can pay for the privilege, so I do. You can wait for days in line, so you buy a cheaper ticket and then you can run like mad to get as close to the front as possible. If I couldn't pay for an Early Access ticket, I wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the front, because I can't afford the time to line up for days to get in. You can't afford to pay for an Early Access ticket, but you CAN afford the time to line up for days with a cheaper ticket, so you still get the chance to be extremely close to the front. In Rome, I had a Hot Ticket and my friend lined up for days with a normal ticket. He ended up right next to me at the front, because he ran like mad to get there and was at the very front of the General Admission line, having waited for days.

I'm willing to bet anything that even with a normal General Admission ticket, you'll be able to get right to the very front, because you're willing and able to line up for days - this is great :) With this system, we both get to be at the front - right? :) With the system that you prefer, you would get to the front, but I would completely miss out....so I have to say that this one is fairer, because it allows both types of fans to get close to the front.

I really hope you get there!! As I said, I'm extremely lucky to be able to afford to buy more expensive tickets and travel to Europe to see her. I haven't always been so lucky. Also on my side is the fact that the Australian dollar is extremely strong at the moment.

Have any of the shows put on sale to date NOT had Early Access?

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6497

Three new North American dates have been added to the Madonna World Tour itinerary!

July 10: San Jose - HP Pavilion

September 30: Vancouver - Rogers Arena

11 October: Los Angeles- Staples Center

These are all extra shows added to the original concert and will go on-sale on Monday February 13.

News is also in from VIPNation that VIP Packages for Madonna dates currently on-sale have sold out!

San Jose is in October not in July MTribe has it wrong

I completely understand your position, but it's a no-win situation. I can't wait in line for days to get to the front, but I can pay for the privilege, so I do. You can wait for days in line, so you buy a cheaper ticket and then you can run like mad to get as close to the front as possible. If I couldn't pay for an Early Access ticket, I wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the front, because I can't afford the time to line up for days to get in. You can't afford to pay for an Early Access ticket, but you CAN afford the time to line up for days with a cheaper ticket, so you still get the chance to be extremely close to the front. In Rome, I had a Hot Ticket and my friend lined up for days with a normal ticket. He ended up right next to me at the front, because he ran like mad to get there and was at the very front of the General Admission line, having waited for days.

I'm willing to bet anything that even with a normal General Admission ticket, you'll be able to get right to the very front, because you're willing and able to line up for days - this is great :) With this system, we both get to be at the front - right? :) With the system that you prefer, you would get to the front, but I would completely miss out....so I have to say that this one is fairer, because it allows both types of fans to get close to the front.

I really hope you get there!! As I said, I'm extremely lucky to be able to afford to buy more expensive tickets and travel to Europe to see her. I haven't always been so lucky. Also on my side is the fact that the Australian dollar is extremely strong at the moment.

Have any of the shows put on sale to date NOT had Early Access?

I respect everything you wrote. But from my point of view, it's just not an even start. :) But thank you very much for your encouragement!

Unfortunately, before we know if there's a show without early access, maybe I would have bought a ticket for a show just to be sure I will have one.

Don't blame me that I just want to be at the very front row. :) And I'm ready to do whatever it takes. I just can't afford it with the availability of early access... Anyway, there's nothing that can be done.

why the fuck wouls she play birmingham and london. she should just make the PLEBS travel to london.

Trains, venues and hotels during the olympics would put people off due to availability & cost.