Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest bluejean

yep it sucks because by the time it gets to Australia, I would have seen it online and the setlist won't be a secret

:lmao: Seriously? She's actually finally coming and you're upset about THAT.

I can't wait to see what venues she's doing in Australia. Unlikely but I hope there is at least one arena show in one of the smaller cities. No doubt she'll do Ethiad in Melbourne. Everyone complains about seeing acts there but the atmosphere is SO much better than Rod Laver. You just got to make sure you're close to the front.

I'm glad she's coming to Toronto when she is, I will get to see her a day before my 19th b-day. Touchdown!

I'm going to the TO show too. :) gemini? Borderline?

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnathequeenofqueens?sk=wall

Madonnari ecco tutte le delucidazioni sulla vendita dei biglietti del concerto di Madonna , dal sito di ticket one:

I biglietti per i due concerti italiani di Madonna (14 giugno Milano e 16 giugno Firenze) saranno in vendita, in esclusiva per gli iscritti al Fan Club ufficiale, dalle 10:00 di martedì 7 febbraio alle 15:00 di giovedì 9 febbraio;

per tutti i possessori di carta American Express saranno disponibili a partire dalle 9:00 di giovedì 9 febbraio fino alle 15:00 di venerdì 10 febbraio tramite il sito www.ticketone.it/americanexpress;

per gli iscritti a My Live Nation www.livenation.it saranno disponibili a partire dalle 10:00 di giovedì 9 febbraio fino alle 15:00 di venerdì 10 febbraio;

la vendita generale partirà alle 9:00 di lunedì 13 febbraio sul sito www.ticketone.it.

Explanations on the sale of tickets for the concert of Madonna, from ticket one: tickets for the two Italian concerts of Madonna (14 June and 16 June Florence Milan) will go on sale, exclusive for the members of the official Fan Club, by 10:00 on Tuesday 7 February at 15:00 on Thursday 9 February;

For all holders of American Express card will be available starting from Thursday 9 February 09:00 to 15:00 on Friday 10 February via the website www.ticketone.it/americanexpress;

For subscribers to My Live Nation www.livenation.it will be available starting from Thursday 9 February 10:00 to 15:00 on Friday 10 February;

General sale starts on Monday 13 February 09:00 on the site www.ticketone.it.

Guest groovyguy

I can't believe she is doing Yankee Stadium there is no way I can make it there

she's not even doing Rutherford

uhh i don't want to see her in Atlantic City boring crowds

i don't know what to do

AC is not so bad. The crowds are Madonna fans from NY and other parts of NJ, Philly...

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnaworldtour.com/

Madonna 2012 World Tour in Florence, Italy

This is a local news reportage about the concert Madonna is doing in Florence, Italy. She will perform in the same stadium where she ended her Who’s That Girl Tour in 1987.

Madonna porterà il suo Tour Mondiale 2012 a Firenze il prossimo 16 giugno. Si esibirà allo Stadio Franchi, dove nel 1987 concluse il suo trionfale Who’s That Girl Tour, che la vide per la prima volta in Italia. Il Sindaco Renzi è molto fiero di essersi accaparrato Madonna.

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnaworldtour.com/

Madonna 2012 World Tour in Copenagen, Denmark: Trailer

Madonna holder fest og alle er inviterede! Live Nation, der står bag hele den kommende turné, har netop offentliggjort at Madonnas verdensturné begynder i Tel Aviv 29. maj. Turnéen vil omfatte stadions, arenaer og specielle locations over hele verden bl.a. Plains of Abraham i Quebec, Canada, og vil igen også komme forbi Sydamerika og ikke mindst Australien, hvor Madonna ikke har optrådt i mere end 20 år. I Europa giver hun ikke færre end 26 koncerter heriblandt London, Paris, Milano, Berlin, og altså også København.

Guest groovyguy

Madonna to tour Australia in 2013
It is official. Madonna is finally tour Australia for the first time in 20 years. Madonna 2012 World tour will take the Queen of Pop in Down Under in early 2013.

Guest groovyguy

MadonnaTribe

Win tickets for Madonna at the Yankee Stadium!

Wanna have a chance to win a pair of tickets to the Madonna show at the Yankee Stadium? Then tune in tomorrow morning to Fresh 102.7 radio and listen to the Jim & Kim Morning Show. They will be giving away a pair of tickets to the Yankee Stadium show starting tomorrow morning, Wednesday February 8, and then on Thursday, Friday and Monday of next week....

Source: MadonnaTribe

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnaworldtour.com/49-first-ever-madonna-concert-in-scotland/

First ever Madonna concert in Scotland

From Scotsman

THE Material Girl will bring a ray of light to the capital this summer, with hospitality chiefs expecting a boost of up to £60 million when Madonna plays her first ever Scottish concert at Murrayfield.

Council bosses have welcomed the news that the pop megastar will grace the capital in July, saying it will help boost Edinburgh’s reputation as a musical city. Her Highland wedding to film director Guy Ritchie, at Skibo Castle, Sutherland in 2000, boosted tourism in the area.

Despite a three-decade career, which has seen her acquire superstar status around the world, July’s date will represent Madonna’s inaugural show in Scotland. It is one of only two UK dates on her upcoming world tour.

The announcement has delighted city authorities and live music enthusiasts alike, who stressed that Edinburgh has long been “underrated and undersung” in musical terms.

The 53-year-old musician and actress’s Murrayfield gig on 21 July will come as Scottish tourism officials will be working around the clock to entice tourists north of the Border during the London Olympics, which begin a week later.

Graham Bell, spokesman for the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, said: “It’s going to be fantastic for Edinburgh and fantastic for Scotland when a superstar like Madonna comes to play the city.

“Many people coming will spend money at Murrayfield for the evening, and accommodation for the night. It’s hard to put an exact figure on it, but it could be as much as £60m.

“The paucity of the return for Scotland from the Olympics, despite what was promised, will be rebalanced if things like this can be made to happen.”

Steve Cardownie, festivals and events champion at the City of Edinburgh Council, said: “We are delighted to welcome Madonna to Edinburgh. The city has an excellent track record of hosting world class events and festivals and will be a truly fitting place for such an international star to entertain the thousands of Scottish fans this summer.

“Aside from the substantial benefit this will bring to the economy, the concert will reinforce Edinburgh’s place on the national and international stage as an attractive place to live, to visit, to study and to invest in.”

Robin Murray, online editor at Clash, an influential music magazine based in Dundee and London, said the concert was good news for Edinburgh’s music scene, but said it was “ironic”, coming at a time when smaller venues are suffering.

He said: “This will be one of the biggest gigs in Scotland for a while, and it shows the ferocious appetite that exists for live music in Scotland. Murrayfield is being used more and more as a gig venue. Kings of Leon had a massive stadium show there last year, and it’s good for the city.

“Edinburgh is definitely underrated and undersung as a musical city, but it’s ironic that it’s being announced at a time when the Bongo Club is shutting down and Cabaret Voltaire is stopping live shows.”

But while music experts expressed confidence the gig would sell out rapidly, with people travelling from across the UK, some fans last night took to social networking sites to criticise the price of the tickets, which could cost up to £125.

They registered their displeasure at the price of the tickets, which will be available for £125, £80, £75, £70, £60 and £45.

Adele Fairbairn wrote on Twitter: “Just checked the prices for madonna at murrayfield and what a rip off!!!” Another user, Adrian GreatWhiteWolf, scoffed: “What a rip off.”

Despite the cost of the tickets, Mr Murray expected the gig to sell out. He said: “Her last tour, the Sticky & Sweet tour, was one of the highest grossing tours of all time, and this will be no different, the dates will sell out. I expect it won’t just be people from Scotland going to Murrayfield, but from all over the world.”

The announcement of Madonna’s first tour in three years comes just days after her headline grabbing half-time appearance during Sunday evening’s Super Bowl in the US.

Source: www.scotsman.com

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnaworldtour.com/53-madonna-confirms-quebec-city-and-montreal-shows/

Madonna confirms Quebec City and Montreal shows

From The Gazette

MONTREAL – As has been rumoured for weeks, Madonna will indeed perform in Montreal and Quebec City late this summer.

The pop superstar will play the Bell Centre in Montreal on Aug. 30 and will follow that up with an outdoor show on the Plains of Abraham in Quebec City on Sept. 1. (There have already been rumours that a second Montreal show could be added to the tour itinerary, which includes stops in 26 North American cities and 26 more in Europe.)

The tour was announced early Tuesday morning and comes during a particularly busy period in the 53-year-old entertainer’s career. On Sunday she performed at the halftime show of the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. Her new single, Give Me All Your Luvin’ – featuring Nicki Minaj and MIA – was also released last week and topped several sales charts around the world. The single is taken from her forthcoming album MDNA, which is to be released March 26.

If all that wasn’t enough, W.E., the Madonna-directed feature film about the relationship between Wallis Simpson and King Edward VIII, opens in Montreal later this month. She also won a Golden Globe award last month for Masterpiece, an original song from the W.E. soundtrack.

Tickets for Madonna’s Bell Centre show are $59.50 to $372 and go on sale at noon on Saturday, Feb. 18, via Evenko at evenko.ca or 514-790-2525.

Tickets for the Quebec City show, Madonna’s first in the city, are $55 to $250 and go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 17, via www.billetech.com and www.admission.com. For more information on the Quebec City show, visit madonnaquebec.com.

For more information on the tour, including how to purchase VIP ticket packages, visit www.vipnation.com or www.madonna.com.

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnaworldtour.com/58-madonna-comes-back-in-ireland-with-a-show-at-the-aviva-stadium-in-dublin/

Madonna comes back in Ireland with a show at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin

From The Irish Times

JUST TWO days after her eventful performance at the Super Bowl, Madonna has announced a summer concert at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin.

She will play the venue on July 24th as part of her European tour, which starts in Tel Aviv on May 29th.

The 53-year-old singer rolled back the years with her 12-minute Cleopatra-themed performance at the Super Bowl in Indianapolis on Sunday in which she showcased several of her old hits along with her new song Give Me All Your Luvin.

The performance was noteworthy when backing singer, rapper M.I.A., made a rude, one-fingered gesture to the US television audience of 114 million, more than the 111.3 million viewers who watched the match.

Madonna’s new film W.E , about the life of Wallis Simpson, has also been launched recently to mixed reviews.

Madonna is no stranger to playing big outdoor concerts in Ireland. She headlined Slane Castle in August 2004 and will be hoping for better weather this time rather than the wind and the rain that marred that day.

Her Aviva Stadium concert is being promoted by entertainment conglomerate Live Nation.

Its chief executive Arthur Fogel said: “Madonna’s track record as a world-class entertainer and touring artist speaks for itself.

“Her artistry, talent and creative productions get bigger and better with each tour and Madonna 2012 will be no exception.”

Tickets go on sale on Friday, February 17th, at 8am priced from €54.65 to €141.

When questioned recently about the high price of tickets for her show given the worldwide recession, Madonna told Newsweek. “People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. Work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show. I’m worth it.”

Click here for tickets.

Ooooooooooooooooooooh. It's ALL too much, I can hardly believe it even after seeing those proposed dates. OMG I have cry. I wasn't necessarily GOING to go (though obviously I wanted to and would regret it) but now I kinda HAVE to get tickets. :dramatic:

There's ALREADY a big buzz about it I'd say and even the PROLES know - tonight I saw one guy reading out a txt to his girlfriend/hag saying he was asked if he wanted to go to The Madonna Concert. Not much to go on I know, but I'm getting worried how quickly this shit well sell out now. :nervous:

Minneapolis, Seattle, Kansas City, St Louis, Charlotte , Cleveland. :clap: It was about time!

This city's gay community exploded today. I've never seen so many Facebook posts about Madonna. She should sell out easily here.

Lady Gaga

Tomorrow at 11AM PST the first tour dates for THE BORN THIS WAY BALL will be released. I will also tweet the 1st official tour poster! ♥ ♥ ♥

Like · · Share · about an hour ago · :dramatic: