Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

My instincts say it will be good, but then I think "This woman also just chose GMAYL as her lead single." So I am cautious. I do have to say though, I have enjoyed ALL the tours I have seen - some more than others. Drowned World and Confessions are my favorites of the ones I have seen live, and I think this tour is going to be more like DWT - dark, anguished storytelling - which I love.

I wish I had been old enough and had the money to see Blond Amibition and the Girlie Show back in the day. Damn my birth year!

Me, too! :inlove: I have enjoyed ALL I have seen, but those two are my faves, and I don't know if I could ever choose between... DWT was my first (Madonna experience, and live concert period)... so it has a special place for that reason. And yet Confessions was brilliant, too.

God. I literally have goosebumps reading these....my mind can't even imagine what this is going to look like. I love this anticipation!

If it's that bloody GOOD I might consider seeing her in Australia as well. ( Unless she comes to S.E Asia )!

If it's that bloody GOOD I might consider seeing her in Australia as well. ( Unless she comes to S.E Asia )!

Yes! Come! We can have an awesome time all going together and partying for a week! This year of waiting is gonna be painful!