Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/guyoseary

Milos Curakovic ‏ @MilosC89

@guyoseary Is there going to be the second leg of this tour, like S&S tour in 2009?

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@MilosC89 no idea at this time.. South America is next to be announced

He's getting annoying. He has no idea? Who is he kidding? If he doesn't want to adress the issue he should keep quiet. But "no idea ..."? That makes him look stupid. But it just adds to the current PR desaster.

He's getting annoying. He has no idea? Who is he kidding? If he doesn't want to adress the issue he should keep quiet. But "no idea ..."? That makes him look stupid. But it just adds to the current PR desaster.

Well, he didn't say "No" outright. Maybe they will see how Madonna feels about it after the New Year. Honestly, I would love it if she added a shitload of Asian dates on to the Australian leg. I love when she goes new places.

I really wonder if Madonna will add more dates because her film tanked. Had W.E. been a financial success, I thought maybe she'd finish up Australia quick and start a new film, but if that project takes more OOMPH to get off the ground, maybe she'll just keep touring a bit longer.

GO is stupid... :demonic:

His no idea may simply mean they will test the waters with the first leg of the tour, you gotta admit, it's very early to ask about a 2nd leg at this point in time...

Milos Curakovic ‏ @MilosC89

@guyoseary Is there going to be the second leg of this tour, like S&S tour in 2009?

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@MilosC89 no idea at this time.. South America is next to be announced

So the rumours may turn out to be true!

She's gonna cancel South American dates to make more rooms for OZ! :shock:

Matt Matt aka tiger, aren't you glad? :rosey:

Well, he didn't say "No" outright. Maybe they will see how Madonna feels about it after the New Year. Honestly, I would love it if she added a shitload of Asian dates on to the Australian leg. I love when she goes new places.

I really wonder if Madonna will add more dates because her film tanked. Had W.E. been a financial success, I thought maybe she'd finish up Australia quick and start a new film, but if that project takes more OOMPH to get off the ground, maybe she'll just keep touring a bit longer.

To be fair, there isn't an Australian leg at this stage.....

I think he meant a Part 2 after the initial planned run is over. The tour is supposed to end in Oz in early 2013 and that part has already been announced. If there is something after that (Asia, US again, etc), then that will likely be decided at a later time. This is the longest M has ever toured with so few breaks in between. For S&ST she toured about 4-4.5 months, then had several months off before touring for another 2 months. I can see them doing something for the summer (June-August) of 2013 at least as a Part 2 for MDNA.

Madonna will be 8 months in by the time she is rumoured / allegedly touring Australia for the first time in nearly 20 years

1. Scenario 1: The tickets go on sale for Australia later this year and shows are postponed to later in 2013 as to be fair, 7 months of touring takes alot out of someone. Tickets may later be refunded if a second leg does not happen.

2. Scenario 2: The tickets go on sale for Australia later this year and an the shows happen in early 2013 as rumoured

3. Scenario 3: The tickets go on sale for Australia in 2013 when a second leg is announced

4. Scenario 4: (and this is the most likely based on previous tours) Tickets do not go on sale. Live Nation releases a brief statement stating that due to unforseen circumstances the Madonna tour cannot visit Australia. M and Guy will not release a statment as M has never promised the MDNA Tour will be in Australia (she learnt her lesson with CT) and Guy may make a few promises and excuses on Twitter.

I'm planning Brazil just in case....

Australia is mentioned in the latest press release, Matt Matt :)

April 16, 2012

New Tour Dates Confirmed In Mexico, Colombia, Brazil And Chile

Madonna's highly anticipated MDNA tour will return to Mexico and South America, it was announced today by Live Nation, OCESA and Time For Fun. Following the European and North American legs of her MDNA Tour, the Material Girl has confirmed performances in Mexico City, Mexico; Medellin, Colombia; Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre, Brazil as well as Santiago, Chile. Tickets for these newly announced dates will go on sale starting April 25th.

The Madonna MDNA World Tour begins May 29th 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel will stop in 26 European cities before starting in North America in August. The shows will include arenas, stadiums and special outdoor sights. Following her return visit to Mexico and South America, Madonna will visit Australia where she has not performed in 20 years.

24-Nov - Mexico City, Mexico - Foro Sol - On sale 4.27 - Fan club pre-sale starts April 18 at 11am local time for Legacy members (12noon for Live Pass members)

28-Nov - Medellin, Colombia - Estadio Atanasio Girardot - On sale 4.26 - Fan club pre-sale starts April 17 at 11am local time for Legacy members (12noon for Live Pass members)

01-Dec - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Parque Dos Atletas - On sale 5.4 - Live Pass registrations will begin April 23.

04-Dec - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Estadio do Morumbi - On sale 4.25 - Fan club pre-sale will start April 18 at 10am for Legacy members (11am for Live Pass members)

09-Dec - Porto Alegre, Brazil - Estadio Olimpico - On sale 4.26 - Fan club pre-sale will start April 18 at 10am for Legacy members (11am for Live Pass members)

19-Dec - Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional - On sale 5.2 - Live Pass registrations will begin April 23.

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/new-tour-dates-confirmed-in-mexico-colombia-brazil-and-chile

Guest groovyguy

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1683118/madonna-mdna-tour-details.jhtml

Apr 16 2012 11:01 AM EDT 2,047

Madonna Promises 'A Feast For The Eyes' On MDNA Tour

Singer has reportedly enlisted fashion guru Jean-Paul Gaultier to design the costumes for the tour, which kicks off May 29.

By Jocelyn Vena (@jocelyn1212)

Watch video clip HERE

Madonna is several weeks out from launching her MDNA tour. That means she's working hard on getting every aspect of the show just right, from the music to the design to the looks.

Given that Madonna is famous for her spectacular stage shows, fans of the glitzy singer have high expectations for the jaunt, which will kick off on May 29 in Tel Aviv, and will wrap around the globe before planting Stateside on August 28 in Philadelphia.

When MTV News caught up with singer at the launch of her Truth or Dare perfume in New York City, she revealed that fans should expect this latest excursion to be just as eye-catching as the ones that came before. "Amazing music, incredible dancing, the team of people that I worked with for the Super Bowl is working with me on this as well," she explained about the show, which she is currently rehearsing for. And, in the end, she hopes it will be "a feast for the eyes and the ears."

Given how decadent her Roman- and Egyptian-themed Super Bowl performance was, full of acrobatics, sparkling costumes and enough diva-tude to make Cleopatra jealous, it seems that Madge is taking all the right steps to capture that eye-popping essence for her traveling stage show.

With a set list floating around that includes tracks like fan favorites "Secret" and "Deeper and Deeper," as well as new tracks like "Turn Up the Radio" and "Girl Gone Wild," she's even enlisted her longtime fashion guru, Jean-Paul Gaultier, to design the costumes for the tour, according to Pink Is The New Blog. He's worked with her on her Confessions Tour, her Re-Invention Tour, the Drowned World Tour and her Blond Ambition Tour. He's also the man who designed her famous cone bra.

It seems that the Queen of Pop will rule Long Island's Nassau Coliseum starting at the end of this month through mid-May, according to Newsday. The pop singer and her team are rumored to have rented out the space to rehearse, but she has no plans to stop there during the tour.

Madge dropped her album, MDNA, last month.

will they be announcing argentina shows to be between 9 and 19 dec?

yes, the rumor says it will be December 13, 15 & 16 in Buenos Aires and Dec 22 in Cordoba

Chill out guys.

There will be a second leg for sure.

Don't forget this has been presented as her longest tour ever.

hello her madgesty, i can't help but notice your avatar, MADONNA seems really fat there...

Guest groovyguy

Benny Benassi ‏ @BennyBenassi

!!!NEW DATES ADDED!!! Madonna announces Madonna Tour - Special Guest: Benny Benassi in Abu Dhabi on June 3rd & 4th!!! - Team B

hello her madgesty, i can't help but notice your avatar, MADONNA seems really fat there...

True....looks like she was pregnant there,lol!!

On other notes just check map for Nice and Barcellona shows: it show a bit more of 300 tickets are left for both show!

It show Paris almost as sold out too: just about 100 tickets left: very good.

Top Events Overall - March 2012

(1) Los Angeles Lakers

(2) Madonna

(3) Miami Heat

(4) New York Knicks

(5) One Direction

(6) The Book of Mormon

(7) Sony Ericsson Open

(8) WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment

(9) New York Rangers

(10) Boston Red Sox

From ticketmaster US re: sales

Top Events Overall - March 2012

(1) Los Angeles Lakers

(2) Madonna

(3) Miami Heat

(4) New York Knicks

(5) One Direction

(6) The Book of Mormon

(7) Sony Ericsson Open

(8) WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment

(9) New York Rangers

(10) Boston Red Sox

From ticketmaster US re: sales

YES!!! :bow:

I'm not worried anymore about tickets sales, the MDNA tour will do great in any case. Just because some dates are not sold out yet doesn't mean the tour will be a flop. I said that because i know some fans are afraid about it.

YES!!! :bow:

I'm not worried anymore about tickets sales, the MDNA tour will do great in any case. Just because some dates are not sold out yet doesn't mean the tour will be a flop. I said that because i know some fans are afraid about it.

the problem is that this is madonna. imagine if U2 suddenly sell out slower, i think there'd be some negative articles about that one as well. of course in this case, i wouldn't be surprised if certain journalists use this as a way to diminish madonna and exaggerate this. (see roger friedman, and those who aren't much into M and make their own articles about it based on that of roger and exaggerate some more. I've seen journalists say that she sold 40,000 WORLDWIDE instead of just the US in her 2nd week, to give you an idea.)

Apparently, there are less than 100 tickets left for state de france and barcelona. so thats doing alright. hyde park and scotland should be sold out as well (only hyde park can always sell more tickets as its a park and their limit is quite high. but i heard it reached its minimum of 50,000 tickets right after the date it went on sale. so i personally don't understand why some media are putting a negative spin on this.)

Guest groovyguy

Gossip writer out to attack today with full disregard. MDNA U.S. tour is 97 percent SOLD OUT with many months to go THANKS to the fans #FACT

While Guy didn't address a specific article directly, chances are that the controversy also sparkled from this piece that appeared on the New York Post overnight.

Guest groovyguy

http://k945.com/win-your-way-to-see-madonna-in-vegas/

Win Your Way To See Madonna In VEGAS!!!

By: Erin Bristol

K945 has teamed up with Interscope Records and The Sand Bar to send you to Vegas to see Madonna at her SOLD OUT show in October at the MGM Grand!

What could be better than seeing one of the biggest stars in the world, in one of the coolest cities on the planet?!?!?! Starting today (4/17) listen for your chance to get registered to play Shock Collar Karaoke to win your way to see Madonna in Vegas! What? You thought we were going to make it easy? Not a chance! We want to make sure we send the biggest Madonna fan in the SBC to see her in Sin City! We’ve got step by step instructions on what you need to do to win below!

1. Listen to Stifler and Bristol weekdays

2. They’ll tell you when to call, when they do, complete the Madonna lyric they throw at you. If you can, you’re registered to play Shock Collar Karaoke at The Sand Bar Thursday, April 26th.

3. All of the fine folks who get registered will then meet at The Sand Bar Thursday, April 26th after the Horseshoe’s Rooftop Party (around 10pm-ish) where we’ll play Shock Collar Karaoke. Clearly, you have to be 21+ to win the trip. We can’t send someone who’s not ‘of age’ to Vegas. That would just be too much of a liability.

4. Each person who plays Shock Collar Karaoke will have to sign a waiver releasing K945, Town Square Media, Interscope Records, Madonna and The Sand Bar from any liability. The last person standing wins the trip. It’s just that easy!

How do you play Shock Collar Karaoke? It’s easy! You wear a shock collar! You sing karaoke. Except you don’t get to see the lyrics. Every time you mess up, you get a little shocky, shock. On the third shock, you’re out! Each round will get progressively more difficult. That’s about it! If you can think of any more questions, post ‘em here or email us:)

In short, it’s time to start brushing up on your Madonna lyrics. Might we recommend Madonna’s YouTube channel?

Guest groovyguy

http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-19-madonna-tour-sales-250-million-new-dates-tba#.T5Bg1dUiyE4

EXCLUSIVE! Madonna On Top! Tour Sales Rise Above $250 Million, More Dates TBA!!!

The queen must be loving that throne right now!!

Sources tell PerezHilton.com EXCLUSIVELY that Madonna's upcoming tour has sold over $250 million in ADVANCE ticket sales!!! Wowza!!

And get ready, Madgestic Kingdom, because sources also tell us there are MANY new dates in the works!!!!

If you live in South America, she's gonna be spending a lot more time with you than you think!! And if you're an Aussie lad or lass, keep your fingers crossed all of these negotiations go well, because she could be giving you some extra' luv too!!

Hmm… we bet those VIP packages are really helping boost the sales! This tour is EASILY going to be beat her Sticky & Sweet tour. Easily.

We know we can't wait to see this MADGIC!!! It's going to be EPIC!!!

51,000 in Paris! she has sold 51.000 tickets in Paris...great number, but Stade de France has capacity for 80.000 people, so I´m afarid there won´t be a second night for madonna in Paris

but isn't that just because of the room for the stage (behind the staging etc?)

I have a question, they sell things from official Madonna store all over the world? (T-shirts, tourbook etc)

I've always used FanFire since she um doesn't tour Australia and I collect