Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

I'm so totally excited for someone who grew up with Madonna, and yet have the oppurtunity/finances that prevented me from seeing her. Not this time 9/19 in Chicago, any hot couples/single guys, we are 2 guys driving up in ford flex for the show. Would love to find someone to show us the hot spots after the show.

Me: im 30 y.o. 5'4'' 135lbs brwn/blue smooth shaven, couple tats

Partner: 33 y.o. 6'1'' 185lbs sandy brown/very light blue eyes, modest hairy, big dick.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/02/madonna-freaking-out-over-tour

Madonna ‘freaking out’ over tour

Madonna is feeling "freaked out" ahead of her upcoming world tour, admitting she has "never worked so hard or been so scrupulous" about any of her shows.

The pop superstar kicks off her latest concert series in Israel next month and has been working hard to get the shows ready, even breaking one of her fingers during rehearsals.

The Holiday hitmaker confesses she is doing all she can to impress fans at the gigs.

She tells Britain's The Sun, "I have to say that in more than 25 years of performing I have never worked so hard or been so scrupulous. Or freaked out more than I have at the minute.

"There's been lots of cardio and I'm doing a combination of Pilates and dance cardio. And there's been plenty of skipping rope work. The envelope I'm pushing for is as spectacular a show as I can. It should be a feast for the eyes and ears."

However, Madonna admits there is a crowd she struggles to impress – her children.

She adds, "My kids are brutally honest when it comes to what they don't like. They have no tact whatsoever. They'll just say, 'Mum, get that song off' even when (it is) mine. It's hurtful but at least they're honest.

Guest groovyguy

cristian palacios ‏ @cristianpalacio

@guyoseary omg Guy please record the dvd again in buenos aires ♥

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@cristianpalacio I'm not sure what show we will be filming... That hasn't been decided yet..

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/02/madonna-freaking-out-over-tour

Madonna ‘freaking out’ over tour

She adds, "My kids are brutally honest when it comes to what they don't like. They have no tact whatsoever. They'll just say, 'Mum, get that song off' even when (it is) mine. It's hurtful but at least they're honest.

:lmao:

cristian palacios ‏ @cristianpalacio

@guyoseary omg Guy please record the dvd again in buenos aires

@cristianpalacio I'm not sure what show we will be filming... That hasn't been decided yet..

:lmao:

Guest jamesshot

I'd like to hear she is doing a lot of VOCAL work as well. Even the best of the best have to put in a ton of vocal prep for a tour.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6877&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

New Tel Aviv map with updated stage design

The design of the Madonna Tour stage in Tel Aviv has been heavily debated in these pages over the past weeks, for being the first one that was described in details by the local concert promoter at the time the 2012 tour was announced, and for being the first one to show the "hoovering satellite" stage layout and not that with the triangular pit area.

For weeks, we were uncertain about the "V shaped" design being the one used for all the tour dates, and we were left speculating about one layout being developed for the stadiums, and another for the arenas.

The second Israeli dates will probably set all rumours to quiet, because as you can see by the image below that MadonnaTribe can share with the fans, the map of the Ramat Gan Stadium has now been updated with the latest version of the stage - the same that was used in the seat plans for the NIA in Birmingham.

Check out, in the image below, the previous design for the first concert in Tel Aviv on May 29, with the single catwalk and the satellite stage, and the new one on the right, from the May 31 show, with the V shaped design and the pit.

telaviv_001.jpg

I'd like to hear she is doing a lot of VOCAL work as well. Even the best of the best have to put in a ton of vocal prep for a tour.

Yeah, me too.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonna.com/contest/index/index/setcookie/1'>http://www.madonna.com/contest/index/index/setcookie/1

New Pit contest from ICON!

tour_pit_header.jpg

NAME THE PIT & WIN YOUR TICKETS TO IT!

Dear Iconers,

A Madonna concert wouldn't be the same without her Iconers up close and dancing! So Madonna made sure to design a pit area for her fans to be part of the stage.

We all know Iconers do it better, so who better to ask what to name this stage pit? If you are a Legacy member of Icon, here is your chance to officially name that famous pit! And if Madonna picks your idea, Icon will celebrate your success by sending 2 pit tickets your way!

Already have the perfect name for it in mind?

E-mail us with your full member info (including your Icon username, First Name, Last Name and chosen name for the pit at icon@moov-u-mail.com before April 9th at 11:59pm EST, using "Name Madonna's Tour Pit Contest" as your e-mail's subject line. One entry per Legacy member please.

Madonna will review the valid submitted entries and pick 5 of them. Her favourite will win a pair (2) of pit tickets to the show of their choice.

The other 4 finalists will be mailed a copy of the Truth or Dare blu-ray, which is to hit the stores on April 3rd.

Good luck!

The Icon Team

http://www.madonna.com <-- to enter

Does anyone know if Vividseats.com or Stubhub.com are realiable third-parties ticket sellers? I´m gonna buy a MSG NYC ticket but on ticketmaster there are not floor seats avaiable anymore,neither on the best sectors, but on those unnoficcial sellers i can still find some (although obviously overpriced). Any reccomendations or previous experiences?

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

I am sure she is well taking care of that aspect too. No worries.

Does anyone know if Vividseats.com or Stubhub.com are realiable third-parties ticket sellers? I´m gonna buy a MSG NYC ticket but on ticketmaster there are not floor seats avaiable anymore,neither on the best sectors, but on those unnoficcial sellers i can still find some (although obviously overpriced). Any reccomendations or previous experiences?

Thanks!

I've used Stubhub several times. I consider them quite reliable.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/madonna-guy-oseary-israel-iran-syria-307469

Madonna 'Would Love to Play Iran and Syria,' Says Manager

With her "MDNA" tour set to kick off in Tel Aviv on May 29, manager Guy Oseary tells THR that neither threat of military action nor abhorrent local laws, like St. Petersburg's anti-gay legislation, would stop the pop star from performing.

Call it unflinching fearlessness or a solo mission of shuttle diplomacy, but when it comes to the Middle East, Madonna knows no borderlines. In fact, she’s willing to entertain all sides during her MDNA tour, which kicks off May 29 in Israel. “We would love to go play Iran,” Madonna’s longtime manager Guy Oseary tells The Hollywood Reporter. “We would love to play Lebanon, Egypt and Syria at some point. … Obviously, it’s just not possible.”

our editor recommends

Madonna's 'MDNA' is No. 1: Guy Oseary, Jimmy Iovine on the Art of the Album Roll-Out

Madonna and Deadmau5 Resolve 'Molly' Miami Fest Spat Over Twitter

Barbra Streisand Re-Signs With Columbia Records, Will Celebrate 50 Years (Exclusive)

With Bookings on The Rise, Israel's Concert Industry Breathes a Sigh of Relief

Indeed, Syria is on the brink of civil war, while Iran continues a tense standoff with the U.S. and Israel over its nuclear program. In fact, the looming threat of pre-emptive action was so grim that it prompted some 1,000 Israeli Madonna fans to form a Facebook page whose sole purpose is to plead with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to delay any engagement until after her Tel Aviv dates (she later added a second show, aptly titled the “Concert for Peace”).

VIDEO: Dr. Drew Issues Warning to Madonna Fans: 'MDNA' Could be Addictive

But Oseary says it would take something more concrete than the mere threat of imminent war to deter his client of 22 years. “It would have to be really serious, where the lives of people working with us are in danger,” he says. "If we got a letter from the government saying it’s a bad time to go, we would still go. This woman doesn’t cancel anything, she just goes."

That runs contrary to many foreign acts who call off dates in Israel not only because of potential violence, but as a result of political criticism from their fans (Elvis Costello and Santana, among them -- more recently, indie rock darlings Cat Power and Tuneyards canceled shows in Tel Aviv as did Grammy-winning jazz singer Cassandra Wilson, who bowed out of her Holy Land concert two days before the curtain was scheduled to rise).

VIDEO: Madonna Makes Surprise Appearance at Ultra Music Festival

Madonna applied the same logic to uproar over recently enacted anti-gay legislation in St. Petersburg, Russia, where she’s scheduled to play in August. Says Oseary: "With St. Petersburg, she was, like, 'Why would I ever give up my podium to stand up for someone?'" (Madonna declared on Facebook that she would “come to St. Petersburg and speak up for the gay community and … give strength and inspiration to anyone who is or feels oppressed,” an action that could get her charged under the new law that prohibits “the propaganda of homosexuality and pedophilia among minors.”)

In the meantime, Madonna will simply have to relish in her latest accomplishment: her eighth No. 1 album, MDNA (and first for Interscope after 30 years at Warner Bros.), which is set to sell more 359,000 copies its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan, and debut atop the Billboard 200. She's still one No. 1 shy of Barbra Streisand for the most chart-topping albums by a female artist, but you really can't compare. After all, Babs not only has 20 more years in the game, she rarely ventured beyond continental Europe.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/05/a-russian-orthodox-church-theologian-has-called-on-the-government-to-deny-a-visa-to-madonna/

A Russian Orthodox Church theologian has called on the government to deny a visa to Madonna

After Madonna pledged her support to the gay community following March 7 passage of a law in St. Petersburg that bans promotion of gay culture and pedophelia among minors, Archdeacon Andrei Kurayev, a professor at the Moscow Theological Academy, urged the St. Petersburg authorities to ask the Foreign Ministry to deny a visa for Madonna.

He said…

“The purpose of her visit, as she put it herself, is to violate [regional] Russian law.

It is very important that various people, perhaps public organizations, could say they would assess St. Petersburg authorities depending on how they behave in this situation.”

I’m against any public protest from believers against Madonna’s concert, because it would only provide extra advertising.”

If she violates the new St. Petersburg law, Madonna would have to pay a fine of 5,000 rubles ($170) and the concert organizers would face tougher sanctions.

Homosexuality was illegal in the Soviet Union and was only decriminalized by President Boris Yeltsin in 1993, but anti-gay sentiment is still widespread.

Should Madonna go to Russia and support the Gay community or should she cancel the whole show as a form of protest?

Guest ditaluver

http://www.madonna.com/contest/index/index/setcookie/1'>http://www.madonna.com/contest/index/index/setcookie/1

New Pit contest from ICON!

tour_pit_header.jpg

NAME THE PIT & WIN YOUR TICKETS TO IT!

Dear Iconers,

A Madonna concert wouldn't be the same without her Iconers up close and dancing! So Madonna made sure to design a pit area for her fans to be part of the stage.

We all know Iconers do it better, so who better to ask what to name this stage pit? If you are a Legacy member of Icon, here is your chance to officially name that famous pit! And if Madonna picks your idea, Icon will celebrate your success by sending 2 pit tickets your way!

Already have the perfect name for it in mind?

E-mail us with your full member info (including your Icon username, First Name, Last Name and chosen name for the pit at icon@moov-u-mail.com before April 9th at 11:59pm EST, using "Name Madonna's Tour Pit Contest" as your e-mail's subject line. One entry per Legacy member please.

Madonna will review the valid submitted entries and pick 5 of them. Her favourite will win a pair (2) of pit tickets to the show of their choice.

The other 4 finalists will be mailed a copy of the Truth or Dare blu-ray, which is to hit the stores on April 3rd.

Good luck!

The Icon Team

http://www.madonna.com <-- to enter

I HOPE I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/guyoseary

Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@MadonnaARMY1 your being traditional.... talk to me in a year..

57m Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

I Love You Madonna ‏ @dickaholic

Tbh idc if Madonna does ellen or whatever, i'd rather her spend all her time getting the tour ready. We spent alot of $ on it @guyoseary

Guy Oseary@dickaholic exactly... I promise you she is working her ass off on this show... MDNA tour will be unbelievable..

In reply to I Love You Madonna

1h Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin Maurath ‏ @caitlin009

@guyoseary Promote MDNA more, its too amazing of an album to just let it fall to the wayside. #PromoteMDNA

@caitlin009 yes.. MDNA tour will be coming to a city near you... If we do tv, the tour will not be ready.. so???????

In reply to Caitlin Maurath

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Venegas ‏ @xavier69

@guyoseary I have been a fan for 30 years and supported 100% long before you can into the picture!!

I think we deserve better than this! She's better than that!

MADONNA FANS UNITE ‏ @MDNAFANSUNITE

@xavier69 can't believe u r sayin all this to @guyoseary.They obviously have reasons. If @MadonnaMDNAday is happy who r any of us to judge

1h Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@MDNAFANSUNITE YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

@MDNAFANSUNITE Sure but sometimes Mr Guy you are a hell of a lot difficult to understand! LOL

@FRNCPV @MDNAFANSUNITE thats because you guys don't have all the info... The focus is getting the show together so MDNA can come to life..

In reply to FRNC

1h Kiko Alcazar Kiko Alcazar ‏ @kikoalcazar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@guyoseary I would love to Pedro Almodovar made ​​a video for Madonna! think will happen one day?

@kikoalcazar she loves pedro... the issue right now is getting the tour ready.. There are less than 2 months to get it together..

I'm over the whole promo discussion but Guy makes it seem like they had no choice but start the tour that early and therefore having to scarifice everything else which is BS ...

Had they wanted to, they could've kicked-off the tour a month or two later

Guest groovyguy

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/singing-for-the-fences-behind-the-scenes-of-major-league-stadium-concerts-20120405

Singing for the Fences: Behind the Scenes of Major League Stadium Concerts

Why ballpark shows from stars like Madonna and Kenny Chesney are taking off this season

By Heather Muse

April 5, 2012 1:05 PM ET

Baseball season is finally in full swing – but the crack of the bat, umpires calling strikes and vendors hawking hot dogs, popcorn and beer aren’t the only sounds one hears at the old ballpark. With the new baseball season comes a new concert season, and in 2012, several Major League venues will host shows featuring artists as diverse as Kenny Chesney (Angels Stadium), Roger Waters (Wrigley Field, Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park and Citizens Bank Park) and Madonna (Yankee Stadium).

One of the appeals of the ballpark concert experience is the energy of a large arena show held within the more intimate feel of a baseball stadium. And when major acts perform in these venues, their colleagues take notice and want to follow suit. In 2010, the Dave Matthews Band performed at Citifield (the new home of the Mets, which opened in 2009), and Dave Howard, Executive Vice President of Business Operations for the New York Mets, says part of the reason the group expressed interest in performing was because of Paul McCartney’s shows, which were the first concerts in the new space. The Mets organization wanted McCartney as a sort of bridge to the history of concerts at Shea, including the historic 1965 performance by the Beatles. "We had three great shows," says Howard. "It was one of those awesome experiences, to witness that level of excitement and energy and history."

Ballpark stadium shows also allow the venues to make their spaces more profitable. After all, teams play 81 games on the road, and filling the seats during off times can help fill coffers. New York Yankees COO Lonn Trost says that when the team decided to build a new stadium in 2006, they took non-baseball events into consideration when planning. "We concluded that the stadium should be used 365 days a year," he says, pointing out that Yankee Stadium also hosts events for soccer, football, boxing and other events. The first concert in the new Yankee Stadium was in 2010, a year after the park opened for baseball – two nights of a double headlining bill featuring Jay-Z and Eminem. "I figured that was a good way to start," Trost says. That year, the hip-hop stars also played two nights at Detroit’s Comerica Park, home of the Tigers. 
This year, Yankee Stadium will host Madonna for two nights in September. Trost says that the impetus for booking acts boils down to a simple formula: "Big name, what’s important at the time, what we think works with the stadium." 2012 is already booked at Yankee Stadium – "we’re looking ahead to 2013," Trost says. "Yankee Stadium is the cathedral of baseball. We hope to make it the cathedral of concerts."

The Mets and the Boston Red Sox, meanwhile, are still talking to some artists about performing at their parks this season. Red Sox COO and Executive Vice President of Business Operations Sam Kennedy discussed the quirks of putting on concerts in 100-year-old Fenway Park, which is the smallest and oldest park in the league. "It’s a challenging facility to work at," Kennedy says, because of the space constraints and there being only one roll-up door in center field to load in equipment. "It’s a different flavor of ice cream than a multi-purpose stadium with 70,000 people," he says.

Fenway Park also will also host acts that might not be on the level of mega-fame of a Bruce Springsteen or Paul McCartney, but who are better known locally. Last year, the park hosted the Dropkick Murphys for two nights. The Red Sox and the Murphys have a long history together. Former Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon used their song "Shipping up to Boston" as entrance music. The band has performed in the park before games and at fan rallies, but it had never done an actual concert at Fenway.

For Dropkick Murphys lead singer Ken Casey, the performance was a special experience. "It wasn’t so much the size or the spectacle. It was that this is the place I was going since I was a little kid," he says. His grandfather was friends with Sox legend Johnny Pesky, so Casey spent his childhood running around on the field after games, and when he hit the stage, memories came flooding back. "It all kind of came full circle," Casey says.

All the memories of the experience weren’t necessarily happy. "I got my car stolen," Casey recalls. "[The team] suspected it was a fan that stole it and then realized it was mine," he says. "The Red Sox actually paid to get it detailed and everything, so it really worked out in my favor."

"He was a very good sport about it," Kennedy says. "For the record, we recovered it."

So as the season begins and fans hear the music of Roger Waters, Madonna, Kenny Chesney and others flooding the ballpark, there is one act that even the "cathedral of baseball" can’t manage to procure, and it’s not just because their tour is over.

"We can’t do U2," says Yankee COO Lonn Trost. "The stage is too big."

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6921

Latest Tour News from Russia!

The Russian promoter of the Madonna 2012 Tour has released the updated venue map for concert in Moscow that we can show you below.

Our friend Alexander from Ukraine also informs us about the price changes, for example the price for Golden Circle (Fan Zone) has been decreased from 15,000 to 10,000 RUB (500 to 333 USD) due to the pressure of Russian fans, who sent lots of tweets to Guy Oseary. On the other hand some prices for VIP seats have been increased.

The Russian promoter also stated that the capacity of the venue has been increased from 26,000 to 28,000 people.

moscow_big.jpg