Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

Groovyguy...Theres whispers here about Manchester MCR arena (used to be called the MEN) for 25th July. Do you know anything?? Ive heard she is 'pencilled in' whatever that means. Do you think its true or if they are waiting for London to sell out first?

Afraid I have not read anything about Manchester. I have no idea if the Manchester rumor is true or not. If the rumor you heard is true, my guess is they are most likely waiting for London to sell out first.

Afraid I have not read anything about Manchester. I have no idea if the Manchester rumor is true or not. If the rumor you heard is true, my guess is they are most likely waiting for London to sell out first.

Yeah cheers, my niece was told it in the bar she works in on canal street. They told her to hold off paying for London. Probably just queens with a big imagination. I cant imagine her doing an arena after stadiums.

Yeah, and I don't think they will be filled. The tour is by all counts a huge success, but slower sales in Norway, UK and some other places will probably mean no other dates in those territories.

Isn't it expensive for LN to leave gaps in the schedule? Surely everyone still has to be paid on days there are no shows.

Big gaps in the schedule means no income coming in. Maybe they will try and book some arenas.

Over on M Tribe people are saying Brussels is selling very slowly because the S&S in Wertcher

was a bad venue and the reviews were poor which has put people off this time around.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.updt.me/go?item=2nd-madonna-show-tickets-on-sale-tomorrow&t=fb

2nd Madonna show tickets on sale tomorrow

By Staff

Published Sunday, March 04, 2012

4008317911.jpg

Tickets for the second Madonna concert in Abu Dhabi will go on sale tomorrow (March 5) mid-day across the UAE, its organiser said.

The second concert will be held a day after the first concert on June 3 at the Yas Arena, Yas Island.

Tickets will be on sale and select Virgin Megastore outlets in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall and Abu Dhabi Mall).

Ticket prices remain the same as the first show. General Admission tickets start at Dh250 (limited quantity) with remaining tickets at Dh495, all-seated Grandstand at Dh695 and Golden Circle tickets at Dh1,095. A limited quantity of VIP hospitality packages will also be available at Dh2,295.

Each VIP Hospitality package will include a Golden Circle ticket to see Madonna live in Abu Dhabi, exclusive tour gift, official tour programme, a dedicated VIP reception, a commemorative tour laminate, a private entrance to the concert site and a VIP parking pass (limited quantity).

For those coming from Dubai, there will be an iMan Bus service available for Dh85 which must be purchased with concert tickets.

Guest ditaluver

UPDATE – 5 March 2012

Live Nation just announced Madonna has added a stop in Denver to her upcoming world tour.

Madonna will perform on 18 October 2012 at the Pepsi Center in Denver.

Tickets for the show go on sale at 10 a.m. MST Monday, March 12. They’ll be sold online at www.livenation.com and www.TicketHorse.com, by phone at 1-866-461-6556, and at the Pepsi Center box office, the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park box office, and Dick’s Sporting Goods stores.

Prices will range from $49 to $359 plus fees.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/11/madonna-world-tour-2012-more-dates-added-and-vip-packages-2/#ixzz1oGAb6oOG

Guest groovyguy

http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2012/03/05/madonna-to-perform-oct-18-in-denver.html

Madonna to perform Oct. 18 in Denver

Denver Business Journal by Mark Harden, New Media Editor

Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 7:32am MST - Last Modified: Monday, March 5, 2012, 7:50am MST

Madonna has added a Denver stop to her upcoming world tour, promoter Live Nation announced Monday.

The pop star, who performed at half time at the Super Bowl, will play Oct. 18 at the Pepsi Center.

Tickets for the show go on sale at 10 a.m. MST Monday, March 12. They'll be sold online at www.livenation.com and www.TicketHorse.com, by phone at 1-866-461-6556, and at the Pepsi Center box office, the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park box office, and Dick's Sporting Goods stores.

Prices will range from $359 to $49 plus fees.

Madonna has been one of the world's top concert and recorded-music draws for three decades. Known for bypassing Denver on major tours, she last performed here in a two-night stand in November 2008, also at the Pepsi Center.

Madonna's previously announced world tour opens May 29 in Tel Aviv, Israel. The North American leg opens Aug. 28 in Philadelphia and concludes Nov. 19 in Miami.

Also Monday, Live Nation announced that several second-night performances have been added to cities on the upcoming tour where Madonna shows previously sold out, such as Los Angeles, Chicago and Toronto.

Madonna's next album, "MDNA" -- her first since 2008's "Hard Candy" -- is slated for release March 26. A physical or digital copy of the album will be provided for no extra charge to any U.S. resident who orders tickets online to a U.S. performance on Madonna's tour.

2012 World Tour - Second Miami Show Announced

We are happy to announce that a second show at Miami's American Airlines Arena was just added to the 2012 Tour schedule and will take place on November 20th!

Tickets will go on sale at 10am local time on March 12, while a devoted Icon pre-sale will start on March 6, at 10am local time for Legacy members / 11am local time for Live Pass members (pre-sales week #5).

Isn't it expensive for LN to leave gaps in the schedule? Surely everyone still has to be paid on days there are no shows.

Big gaps in the schedule means no income coming in. Maybe they will try and book some arenas.

Over on M Tribe people are saying Brussels is selling very slowly because the S&S in Wertcher

was a bad venue and the reviews were poor which has put people off this time around.

I predicted it before the date was announced. The reviews weren't just BAD. It was a national tragedy and a major news item.

The US schedule is so good. i cannot even believe it! If she had added Detroit, San Diego and one more big city in the bible belt like Nashville it would have been totally perfect. She is hitting all the important markets! Literally!

In 2001 and 2004 she totally ignored Texas, the pacific northwest and places like Minneapolis, St Louis.

In 2006 and 2008 no dates in the Maryland-DC-North VA area. A massive mistake. So much money there. Plus, the south and the pacific NW were ignored again. No Midwest dates either... Except for Chicago.

The US had been only NY, Boston, Philly, Miami, Chicago, SF, Vegas and LA for Madonna during the last 4 tours. Very unfair.

This time, perfection!

Seattle

Atlanta

Charlotte

Cleveland

Kansas City

Minneapolis

Denver

Phoenix

Pittsburgh

St Louis

New Orleans

Houston

Dallas

Variety! :wow:

Guest boytoyville

I predicted it before the date was announced. The reviews weren't just BAD. It was a national tragedy and a major news item.

The Blonde Ambition Tour had horrendous reviews as well. Reviews don't really mean that much IMO. I am sure it will sell just find. Look, Hyde Park in London is sold out with no album out and next to no promotion. People need to stop having meltdowns. This will undoubtedly be her most financially successful tour yet.

Guest boytoyville

The US schedule is so good. i cannot even believe it! If she had added Detroit, San Diego and one more big city in the bible belt like Nashville it would have been totally perfect. She is hitting all the important markets! Literally!

In 2001 and 2004 she totally ignored Texas, the pacific northwest and places like Minneapolis, St Louis.

In 2006 and 2008 no dates in the Maryland-DC-North VA area. A massive mistake. So much money there. Plus, the south and the pacific NW were ignored again. No Midwest dates either... Except for Chicago.

The US had been only NY, Boston, Philly, Miami, Chicago, SF, Vegas and LA for Madonna during the last 4 tours. Very unfair.

This time, perfection!

Seattle

Atlanta

Charlotte

Cleveland

Kansas City

Minneapolis

Denver

Phoenix

Pittsburgh

St Louis

New Orleans

Houston

Dallas

Variety! :wow:

I agree. So happy her team is branching out. It's great for the fans. The shows she does where she hasn't been there in forever are the most fun IMO. The audience is so enthusiastic and appreciative or her presence. It's cool she is still adding dates to the North American leg of the tour. This tour is HUGE.

I agree. So happy her team is branching out. It's great for the fans. The shows she does where she hasn't been there in forever are the most fun IMO. The audience is so enthusiastic and appreciative or her presence. It's cool she is still adding dates to the North American leg of the tour. This tour is HUGE.

not only is she spreading herself out but fans are able to get tickets (no stubhub drama like last time)- :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest northernlad

Well there's room for one more American city on November 12th or 13th... which will it be? Oh, November 8th as well maybe.

She's going to be DEAD doing this many shows with so few breaks.

Well there's room for one more American city on November 12th or 13th... which will it be? Oh, November 8th as well maybe.

There are heavy rumors that it will be Louisville. Not sure how true that is.

She's going to be DEAD doing this many shows with so few breaks.

I am worried about her canceling shows half way through the tour. Please NOT Seattle!

The Blonde Ambition Tour had horrendous reviews as well. Reviews don't really mean that much IMO. I am sure it will sell just find. Look, Hyde Park in London is sold out with no album out and next to no promotion. People need to stop having meltdowns. This will undoubtedly be her most financially successful tour yet.

It's not really about ur opinion.

First of all nobody is having a meltdown, but the way sales 4 Brussels r going is not good. I live here, I know. :fag:

This is not about bad reviews either, this is a very small country but a huge concert market and people spend a lot of money on live music.

The ONLY act that had never performed here (due 2 a number of reasons)was Madonna. When Sticky & Sweet was announced people went berserk, it was a national holiday

and everybody, EVERYBODY wanted tickets. She even crashed the internet in the fastest selling ticket sales in history. The show was attended by royalty & half the

government amidst a full political crisis. It was the second coming of Christ. However, reactions by both critics and a large section of the public were very negative.

Obviously the media blew it out of proportion & kept the story alive for days...in what was a true water cooler moment on the same level as 'OMG, did u hear they shot the prime minister' the general consensus (like common knowledge) here is: SHE CAN't SING LIVE :chuckle: In fact, if we had jeopardy the question would be 'WHO IS MADONNA?' & everyone would get it right. :fag:

Guest bluejean

:lol: Can you post some articles, I'm interested to know what was written.

And I HOPE she doesn't receive that sort of negative publicity when she finally comes to Australia. The media ripped Britney and Whitney to pieces here. (Deservedly so though.)

And I HOPE she doesn't receive that sort of negative publicity when she finally comes to Australia. The media ripped Britney and Whitney to pieces here. (Deservedly so though.)

She'll get ripped to pieces if she relies on too much playback and lip synching.

Australian audiences like to hear

live vocals. That was one of the major criticism of

Britneys tour.

This is one of the cuter reports...2:54 people start saying it's shit.

check 3:13 where two lesbians starts arguing in front of the camera :lmao: in comes a 3rd person 'She just can't sing', 'Yes, that's true she can't sing', 'That's not true! she can sing! etc..

Guest jamesshot

This is one of the cuter reports...2:54 people start saying it's shit.

check 3:13 where two lesbians starts arguing in front of the camera :lmao: in comes a 3rd person 'She just can't sing', 'Yes, that's true she can't sing', 'That's not true! she can sing! etc..

Did she just have a bad day in Belgium for SST? I've seen plenty of Youtube videos and she sounds pretty good on most songs and she is singing live the majority of the time. Some stops, I think one of them was Montenegro, she sounded bad but mostly she sounded pretty good. Must've been a really off day in Belgium.

I think she sounds 'good' actually in the clips. But let's b serious here, her vocal standard for S&S was GODawful, 2 say she sounded

good on most of the dates is just LIES. I saw 6 dates, keepin' it real here. :fag:

I think what pissed people off was the blatant use of backing tracks that kept on..erm...playing while she was directing people 2 mop the stage mid performance :lmao:

Guest jamesshot

I think she sounds 'good' actually in the clips. But let's b serious here, her vocal standard for S&S was GODawful, 2 say she sounded

good on most of the dates is just LIES. I saw 6 dates, keepin' it real here. :fag:

I think what pissed people off was the blatant use of backing tracks that kept on..erm...playing while she was directing people 2 mop the stage mid performance :lmao:

I've been to see tons of concerts and I saw M in Vegas for SST and she sounded just fine. She sounds as good as most people I have gone to see and they aren't even dancing around much. Saying she sounded good on most dates is not lying it is an opinion and I think a fairly accurate one. Especially on YMLM, she sounded great. However, at this point in her career she is going to have to scale back the dancing if she wants to be able to sing live better. Wasn't it her brother who said she never really did proper vocal warmups? It is like she concentrates on choreography 100x more than her vocals.

Guest northernlad

Sweetheart go Youtube the sound board recordings of some of the concets... you'll eat your words. S&S was just dire vocally.

Guest jamesshot

Sweetheart go Youtube the sound board recordings of some of the concets... you'll eat your words. S&S was just dire vocally.

Don't get me wrong, this tour was far from her vocals on DWT, RT or CT. For as much dancing as she did, she sounded pretty good. On some songs she sounded great(YMLM)...on others she sounded dire(Borderline). Some cities she sounded, for the most part, great and others she sounded not so great. I've been to over 200 concerts and Madonna didn't sound any better or worse than the vast majority I have been to ( the best being Soundgarden as far as vocals, maybe Celine in Vegas too). Saw Kelly Clarkson twice, one time she was godawful and the other really good though she screamed instead of singing for many hard parts.

Guest boytoyville

I've been to see tons of concerts and I saw M in Vegas for SST and she sounded just fine. She sounds as good as most people I have gone to see and they aren't even dancing around much. Saying she sounded good on most dates is not lying it is an opinion and I think a fairly accurate one. Especially on YMLM, she sounded great. However, at this point in her career she is going to have to scale back the dancing if she wants to be able to sing live better. Wasn't it her brother who said she never really did proper vocal warmups? It is like she concentrates on choreography 100x more than her vocals.

Agree 100% I just like the quality of her voice. It's so authentic. If I wanted to hear perfect pitch I would go see Barbara or Adele. Being good technically isn't "good" to me.

Don't get me wrong, this tour was far from her vocals on DWT, RT or CT. For as much dancing as she did, she sounded pretty good. On some songs she sounded great(YMLM)...on others she sounded dire(Borderline).

I agree completely. The flock of crows was in full effect for some of her songs, but most of the gypsy section and even "Like A Prayer" were pretty good at the show I saw.