Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6544

Madonna Quebec City open air concert sellout in minutes

Madonna's open air concert in Quebec City on Labour Day weekend September 1st sold out in minutes this morning.

The 65,000 tickets available for the show at the Plains of Abraham all sold out in less than 1 hour.

Many frustrated fans were unable to enter the web due to a system jam and were returned at the sale points.

Thanks to Yves and Flavio.

Did Stade de France go on sale? no sell out? barcelona?.............strange.

They did go on sale on the 14th. Although Golden Circle, VIP and Categories 1 and 3 tickets sold out pretty quickly, there are still tickets for Normal field and Category 2.

The thing is, and I'm not the only one that thinks this way, the concert takes place on July 14th, the national holiday, so a lot of people are going away on vacation or have plans already so it's going to take a bit longer to sell out that date, and I don't think they will add a second one here, though it semmed that way if you look at the itinerary and see they could've done it on July 15th :(

PS. Yes, people were complaining about the ticket prices as well... and the fact she is doing Stade de France again... I can't blame them, you basically are paying 100 euros to "see" her from the back of the stadium when you could pay the same price to see her in an arena in golden circle!

Edited by rafura

She's having real trouble of selling tickets in many, many European venues. Especially larger venues. There are even Golden Circle tickets still available after many days.

Its not looking good in Europe compared to Sticky & Sweet Tour. For example Sweden and Finland are still not sold out. Those were instant sell-outs last time.

People are not convinced this time..I hope we won't see half empty stadiums :(

She's having real trouble of selling tickets in many, many European venues. Especially larger venues. There are even Golden Circle tickets still available after many days.

Its not looking good in Europe compared to Sticky & Sweet Tour. For example Sweden and Finland are still not sold out. Those were instant sell-outs last time.

that's the feeling i've been getting.......especially since Italy was usually one of the instant sell outs........hmmm...I wonder what MADONNA and Live NATION have up their sleeves to change all of this....i'm sure they want the momentum to build once again...

No, she won't. Relax , the show is 5 months away from now and the album will only be available on March 26

Florence is almost sold out, only 1 section (seated) is left. Milan is also selling very well, half of the sections are sold out. No drama all. Sticky in 2008 was an instant sold out (was it?) because it was the only show in Italy. In 2009 tickets were available for months but at the end both venues were packed (I was there).She's the best selling artist this week (tickets) in Italy.

Europe is broke. That anyone is buying concert tickets for any artist is, in itself, astounding...! Why does everything have to be a drama or a sign of the end...?!

I agree with Carta ,Europe is broke and SHE is charging a lot!!

Greece yes, but the rest of the Europe is incredibly rich. Its just an illusion. In reality people have now more money than ever.

Florence is almost sold out, only 1 section (seated) is left. Milan is also selling very well, half of the sections are sold out. No drama all. Sticky in 2008 was an instant sold out (was it?) because it was the only show in Italy. In 2009 tickets were available for months but at the end both venues were packed (I was there).She's the best selling artist this week (tickets) in Italy.

:thumbsup:

The endless flop chanting is devoid of any base and it's getting tired. These shows have been put on sale not even a couple of weeks ago. An album isn't out yet and the tour isn't to start for another 5 months. Some people on here need to get a grip of reality. It's like some are wishing for this era to be a flop.

Greece yes, but the rest of the Europe is incredibly rich. Its just an illusion. In reality people have now more money than ever.

Portugal,Spain,Italy is broke also and the crisis has affected all European countries.

Guest northernlad

:manson:

Tell that to my many friends in Italy, who are extremely worried about their financial situation....! :(

When the Australian dollar is worth close to 80 eurocents, you know the European economy is in trouble...!

really don't understand why some people waits only to trash.

and..the rest of europe is incredibly rich? where do you live?

regarding italy only a little bunch of tickets on the back of both stadiums are left!!!

Brussels is selling rather 'slowly'. :sneaky:

No buzz at all.

Are you sure darling?

I got my tickets . Painfully. At 9 .45 no more top price seated available. I didn't get there were Golden ticket "Early entrance " Fck I got regular Golden standing ones ....

Tell that to my many friends in Italy, who are extremely worried about their financial situation....! :(

When the Australian dollar is worth close to 80 eurocents, you know the European economy is in trouble...!

Meh..bad economy is just an excuse. It was bad also in 2008 and S&S was an instant sellout.

Im not gonna get into conversation about the economics but in my opinion most of this bullshit is just in peoples minds and when everybody freaks out they create the "situation" themselves by tightening their purses..enough.

Meh..bad economy is just an excuse. It was bad also in 2008 and S&S was an instant sellout.

Im not gonna get into conversation about the economics but in my opinion most of this bullshit is just in peoples minds and when everybody freaks out they create the "situation" themselves by tightening their purses..enough.

:blink:

In fact, concert actually helped to bring in money & boost country's economy.

In order to hold such concert => a bigger venue needs to be built => creates more jobs.

Ppl will visit the country, accomodation/F&B/Sight-Seeing/Shopping => bring in more revenue.

That's why many countries desperately bid for big events such as Olympics, Worldcup etc.

They can advertise their country to the world during the events and attracts more tourist.

In fact, concert actually helped to bring in money & boost country's economy.

In order to hold such concert => a bigger venue needs to be built => creates more jobs.

Ppl will visit the country, accomodation/F&B/Sight-Seeing/Shopping => bring in more revenue.

That's why many countries desperately bid for big events such as Olympics, Worldcup etc.

They can advertise their country to the world during the events and attracts more tourist.

Sing it :bow:

They did go on sale on the 14th. Although Golden Circle, VIP and Categories 1 and 3 tickets sold out pretty quickly, there are still tickets for Normal field and Category 2.

The thing is, and I'm not the only one that thinks this way, the concert takes place on July 14th, the national holiday, so a lot of people are going away on vacation or have plans already so it's going to take a bit longer to sell out that date, and I don't think they will add a second one here, though it semmed that way if you look at the itinerary and see they could've done it on July 15th :(

PS. Yes, people were complaining about the ticket prices as well... and the fact she is doing Stade de France again... I can't blame them, you basically are paying 100 euros to "see" her from the back of the stadium when you could pay the same price to see her in an arena in golden circle!

I have paid 150 euros to see her on Paris, and, even tough is one of the closest places (H1, I think row 23...that´s what they gave me), it´s too expensive! I saw george michael 3 years ago, in the same place, for 90 euros, and I was just in front of the golden circle!!! and from nearly 95 % the places in stade de france you CAN´T see her!!! it´s too big!!!!I hopè next tour will be in arenas, or this will be my last madonna tour in a few years...

barcelona, on the other hand, I dont´know: it´s the perfect place, 20.000, similar top Bercy, but the tickets that were selling weren´t so good either, and now viagogo is charging, like 500 euros for a ticket that cost me 150 and probably wasn´t so good, worth of that money...

I saw her in Stade de france in 2008, I was in the back, well, middle-back, and really it could have been any artist performing, and the sound wasn´t good

Anyways, the tour is still far from people´s minds: it will sell when it´s closer.And if Paris doesn´t sell out, maybe i will be lucky and they seat us in a better place as it happened to me when i saw george!!!!

and is not about being rich or poor: i need to go to the dentist, i will go next month because this month I have payed for the tickets, even though I´m in pain, I have to wait.And same with my clothes, i really need to buy new clothes, but that will have to wait...