Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/pboutte

Phillip Boutte Jr. is working with Arianne Phillips on the MDNA Tour costumes & just posted this:

"Concept to completion.

%26quot;" data-controller="core.front.core.autoSizeIframe">

"Very soon. I am not allowed to say much. Just know that this tour will blow your mind. Madonna is in top form!"

Could it be possible dancer costumes or one of Madonna's???

71ffd58a9dfd11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Interesting. So for some parts they're probably going for an Eyes Wide Shut party type of theme :1251:

https://twitter.com/#!/pboutte

Phillip Boutte Jr. is working with Arianne Phillips on the MDNA Tour costumes & just posted this:

"Concept to completion.

%26quot;" data-controller="core.front.core.autoSizeIframe">

"Very soon. I am not allowed to say much. Just know that this tour will blow your mind. Madonna is in top form!"

Could it be possible dancer costumes or one of Madonna's???

71ffd58a9dfd11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

BAT OUT OF HELL.... I mean, crow out of hell

Crowdonna is going to slay!

Guest groovyguy

http://ultimatemadonna-xavier69.blogspot.com/2012/05/madonna-uae-concert-details-revealed.html

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Madonna's UAE concert details revealed!

Organisers of Madonna's debut concert in the UAE are leaving no stones unturned as the pop queen prepares to wow more than 50,000 fans

Staff ReportPublished: 11:44 May 16, 2012

The star performer's team is leaving no stone unturned for her UAE performances, on June 3 and 4.

DUBAI: Organisers of Madonna's debut concert in the UAE are leaving no stones unturned as the pop queen prepares to wow more than 50,000 fans over two nights on June 3 and 4 in Abu Dhabi.

Flash Entertainment announced on Wednesday it was doing ‘extensive refurbishment work' to the newly named du Arena (formerly Yas Arena), to enhance every aspect of the venue for the MDNA Tour, one of the biggest it has hosted.

"This is one of the most significant events in the history of regional live entertainment. With over 50,000 people coming to Yas Island to enjoy the concerts and cross-Island parties, we really felt now was the time to enhance the venue and focus on every little detail, from parking and entrances, to walkways and sight lines," said Flash Entertainment's Mira Sadek in a statement.

"Since March, work has been constant and we're sure people are going to appreciate the changes."

Cooling domes, misting machines

Keeping the June weather in mind, multiple cooling domes and misting machines will be installed around the venue and water sold at special prices, Flash said, advising fans to wear light clothing.

Grass has been relayed, gravel removed and tarmac walkways laid down throughout the arena, it added. A central public plaza area featuring merchandise, retail and entertainment has also been installed along with multiple new entrances.

Airconditioned lounges

VIP ticket holders will get dedicated walkways, air conditioned lounges, food and beverage and a dedicated DJ playing in the lounge before Madonna takes to the stage.

Madonna's cantilever stage, at 23 x 54 metres, is of a size and scale never before seen in the UAE, Flash said. It includes a catwalk, a complex pyrotechnic and lighting system with giant LED screens mounted at the back.

Tickets still available

The tickets to Madonna's June 3rd concert in Abu Dhabi were snapped up at supersonic speed, but there's still some ray of hope left. Organiser Flash Entertainment has announced that tickets for the Queen of Pop's second UAE date — June 4 — are still available, starting at Dh495.

One of this region's biggest pop-acts ever, Madonna's concert is tipped to attracts fans from all across the globe.

Tickets priced at Dh495 (general admission standing), Dh695 (Grand stand: reserved seating), Dh 1,095 (Golden circle: standing close to the stage) and Dh2,295 (VIP Hospitality package including private entrance and golden circle ticket) are available at www.thinkflash.ae or at Virgin Megastore outlets in Mall of the Emirates, The Dubai Mall and Abu Dhabi Mall. Travel packages are also available at www.etihadairways.com.

Madonna's cantilever stage, at 23 x 54 metres, is of a size and scale never before seen in the UAE, Flash said. It includes a catwalk, a complex pyrotechnic and lighting system with giant LED screens mounted at the back.

:dramatic:

Thanks Groovy :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

The cantilever is the beam supported rigidly at one end to carry a load along the free arm or at the free end. A slanting beam fixed at the base is often used to support the free end, as in a common bracket. The springboard is a simple cantilever beam, and the cantilever design is often used for canopies, balconies, sidewalks outside the trusses of bridges. The free, unsupported end is capable of supporting a weight or surface, such as a stage ...

Cantilever-configuration-in-the-form-of-a-tower-support-crane.jpg

^ I can't fucken wait anymore

29 days to my MDNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHFpzRpnsSs

By the way what is it meant by cantilever stage?

All I found was a stage consisting of a structure suspended hanging over people below :dramatic:

That music sounds fucking amazing. If this is the quality she is going for then she will blow us all away.

That music sounds fucking amazing. If this is the quality she is going for then she will blow us all away.

Indeed. As usual she proves to have impeccable taste in terms of show conception alone.

Imagine the coreo that starts at 00:45 :wow:

This tour will be her BEST EVER

The cantilever is the beam supported rigidly at one end to carry a load along the free arm or at the free end. A slanting beam fixed at the base is often used to support the free end, as in a common bracket. The springboard is a simple cantilever beam, and the cantilever design is often used for canopies, balconies, sidewalks outside the trusses of bridges. The free, unsupported end is capable of supporting a weight or surface, such as a stage ...

Cantilever-configuration-in-the-form-of-a-tower-support-crane.jpg

:dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

Indeed. As usual she proves to have impeccable taste in terms of show conception alone.

This tour will be her BEST EVER

This tour is gonna be EPIC! It's gonna blow our minds!

This tour is gonna be EPIC! It's gonna blow our minds!

I agree! The people who heard the demos say it has a very confessions tour feel to it and has certain sound effects that make you think the choreography must be intense.

The people who heard the demos say it has a very confessions tour feel to it and has certain sound effects that make you think the choreography must be intense.

:drama:

I agree! The people who heard the demos say it has a very confessions tour feel to it and has certain sound effects that make you think the choreography must be intense.

Yes yes.. so kevin antunes upped his game? ;)

she better not be wearing those DREADFUL adidas arm warmer things she wore for a couple of things during the "promotion" aka the facebook interview.

Guest confessedit

she better not be wearing those DREADFUL adidas arm warmer things she wore for a couple of things during the "promotion" aka the facebook interview.

i think Madonna has the worst fans in the game! All you guys do is bitch bitch bitch about everything she does. I mean seriously? why do you even call yourself fans? "she better not do this" "she should've done this" "why can't she...?"....we are dealing with an artist who has been in the game for 30 yrs and blew the fucking hinges off of the doors of culture and music and pop..tore down walls for gays and gals alike. Changed the game forever. Let her just keep doing whatever the FUCK she feels like. She's got more artistic merit in her pinky finger than the whole lot of wannabes put together. I have a feeling this show will be epic. She's stated that live performance is what she likes the most. And she does it the best. PERIOD. VIVA MADONNA!!!! i may not love every single thing she does, but i love her. For inspiring. For continuing. For evolving. For being the badass warrior fucking woman that she is....

Word is she'll be here only on the 24th. She's supposed to attend some charity event in NY on the 22nd.

Also, her list of demands was published yesterday.

i think Madonna has the worst fans in the game! All you guys do is bitch bitch bitch about everything she does. I mean seriously? why do you even call yourself fans? "she better not do this" "she should've done this" "why can't she...?"....we are dealing with an artist who has been in the game for 30 yrs and blew the fucking hinges off of the doors of culture and music and pop..tore down walls for gays and gals alike. Changed the game forever. Let her just keep doing whatever the FUCK she feels like. She's got more artistic merit in her pinky finger than the whole lot of wannabes put together. I have a feeling this show will be epic. She's stated that live performance is what she likes the most. And she does it the best. PERIOD. VIVA MADONNA!!!! i may not love every single thing she does, but i love her. For inspiring. For continuing. For evolving. For being the badass warrior fucking woman that she is....

This is right said. :thumbsup:

Totally agree! :clap:

Word is she'll be here only on the 24th. She's supposed to attend some charity event in NY on the 22nd.

Also, her list of demands was published yesterday.

Sorry but..?

Yes, she'll be here only on the 24th.

There's the usual "what a demanding bitch", "who needs her" and all that shit talk. Anyho, She asks for 34 rooms, 12 telephone lines, a Jacuzzi, a masseur, 100 sq meter playroom for the kids, 4 Audi vehicles, etc. I didn't see anything too exciting, to tell you the truth.

She rented rooms in 4 different hotels in Tel Aviv, so it's unclear where she's really staying. There're rumors that she IS gonna use a double, to confuse the paparazzi.

Also, it seems that she's gonna rehearse during the nights.

There's the usual "what a demanding bitch", "who needs her" and all that shit talk. Anyho, She asks for 34 rooms, 12 telephone lines, a Jacuzzi, a masseur, 100 sq meter playroom for the kids, 4 Audi vehicles, etc. I didn't see anything too exciting, to tell you the truth.

She rented rooms in 4 different hotels in Tel Aviv, so it's unclear where she's really staying. There're rumors that she IS gonna use a double, to confuse the paparazzi.

but you're talking about tel aviv rightt? shouldn't she be there on the 31th or am I missing something here?

:thumbsdown: Why do they leak this stuff to the press anyhow? It's unprofessional. She has a large staff so her having that many rooms is not that big of a deal and she's done that thing before where she books rooms in several hotels at once in order to throw off the paparazzi.

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/nickirichards

Nicki Richards ‏@nickirichards

Thank you @ariannephillips for making me look and feel so fierce and gorgeous. You are truly amazing! xoxo

4h Nicki Richards Nicki Richards ‏@nickirichards

I don't think I have ever sweat this much in my life. Ever. #psychoworkouts

17h Nicole Winhoffer Nicole Winhoffer ‏@nicolewinhoffer

AMAZING show @adriengalo86 @yamsonite @EmilieCapel @DerrellBullock @nickirichards @kileydean

17h Nicki Richards Nicki Richards ‏@nickirichards

@nicolewinhoffer Yay!!!! :--)