Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest boytoyville

^ Smart business. Plus, the concert will bring a lot of money into the town so they shouldn't be complaining.

I think she should pay a fee. Obviously this place has some kind of historic value and is certainly funded by the City, like most of similar places all around the globe. Usually the cities are broke and always struggle to finance those places. So I have no understanding why she is given it for free.

Guest FrozenEyes

THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

I bought tickets for Chicago and NOW she's coming to Detroit... where I wanted to go in the first place.

She's going to the Joe Louis Arena, which I find very odd. It's kinda small. Just for comparison (I don't mean to mention the LG), but the Monsterball came there on it's first leg, but on it's second pass through Detroit it was at the Palace of Auburn Hills which is much larger.

Now I'm pretty damn sure Madonna can fill the Palace!!!!

Any understanding why she'd go to the Joe Louis Arena????

Guest groovyguy

Ticketmaster U.S buyers, Redeem your MDNA Album from Madonna and WIN Pit Tickets!

U.S Fans who bought their tickets from Ticketmaster have received an email telling they’re entited to one CD or download of Madonna’s MDNA album for each ticket they purchased, at no additional cost.

They can redeem their albums by April 1sr for a chance to win 2 pit tickets and see the show from a very unique spot.

50 pit tickets to each U.S show will be given away.

Have a look at what’s been sent to U.S. fans who purchased tickets at Ticketmaster

20120315-madonna-news-pit-tickets-mdna-tour-20121.png

Guy Oseary, Madonna’s manager promised that Live Nation will come up with ways for fans outside the u.s. to win PIT tickets as well…

The early Madonna World Tour stage pictures included the pit-area…

418520_393662890661564_157452637615925_1422814_777081395_n.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/15/ticketmaster-u-s-buyers-redeem-your-mdna-album-from-madonna-and-win-pit-tickets/

Ticketmaster U.S. buyers, Redeem your MDNA Album from Madonna and WIN Pit Tickets!

UPDATE – 15 March 2012

US Fans: Even if you didn't buy your #MadonnaWorldTour tickets at Ticketmaster you can still get your PIT tickets

Legal resident of the USA and at least 13 years of age?

Good news: You’re eligible to participate at the MDNA PIT TICKETS sweepstake.

Twenty-five prizes, consisting of two general admission pit tickets, will be awarded to the winners.

How to enter?

1 – Via internet upon redemption of MDNA album

2 – Via U.S. Mail (No purchase necessary to enter!!)

Send a 3” x 5” card with your name, email address, phone number and date of birth via U.S. postal mail postmarked no later than 11:59 PM ET on April 1, 2012 to:

Live Nation

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, REDEEM MDNA PIT TICKETS TO MADONNA SWEEPSTAKES

7060 Hollywood Blvd., 4th Floor

Hollywood, CA 90028

One entry per successful redemption or mail-in entry, up to eight (8) entries per person. Entrants will be entered into the prize pool for the date tickets purchased.

This contest is currently only held for the following thirty-one Madonna concert dates…

August 28, 2012 – Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia

September 4, 2012 – TD Banknorth Garden, Boston

September 15, 2012 – Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City

September 19, 2012 – United Center, Chicago

September 20, 2012 – United Center, Chicago

September 23, 2012 – Verizon Center, Washington

September 24, 2012 – Verizon Center, Washington

October 2, 2012 – Key Arena, Seattle

October 3, 2012 – Key Arena, Seattle

October 6, 2012 – HP Pavilion, San Jose

October 7, 2012 – HP Pavilion, San Jose

October 10, 2012 – Staples Center, Los Angeles

October 11, 2012 – Staples Center, Los Angeles

October 13, 2012 – MGM Grand, Las Vegas

October 14, 2012 – MGM Grand, Las Vegas

October 16, 2012 – US Airways Center, Phoenix

October 18, 2012 – Pepsi Center, Denver

October 20, 2012 – American Airlines Center, Dallas

October 21, 2012 – American Airlines Center, Dallas

October 24, 2012 – Toyota Center, Houston

October 25, 2012 – Toyota Center, Houston

October 27, 2012 – New Orleans Arena, New Orleans

October 30, 2012 – Sprint Center, Kansas City

November 1, 2012 – Scottrade Center, St. Louis

November 3, 2012 – Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul

November 4, 2012 – Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul

November 6, 2012 – CONSOL Engery Center, Pittsburgh

November 8, 2012 – Joe Louis Arena, Detroit

November 10, 2012 – Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland

November 15, 2012 – Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte

November 17, 2012 – Philips Arena, Atlanta

The same rules apply for both dates in New York and Miami, but the card should be sent to…

Ticketmaster

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, MDNA SEPTEMBER 6, 2012 IN NEW YORK WITH MADONNA

SWEEPSTAKES

Hollywood, CA 90028

Ticketmaster

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, MDNA SEPTEMBER 8, 2012 IN NEW YORK WITH MADONNA SWEEPSTAKES

Hollywood, CA 90028

Ticketmaster

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, MDNA NOVEMBER 19, 2012 IN MIAMI WITH MADONNA SWEEPSTAKES

Hollywood, CA 90028

Ticketmaster

Attn: Tammy LeMelle, MDNA NOVEMBER 20, 2012 IN MIAMI WITH MADONNA SWEEPSTAKES

Hollywood, CA 90028

Guest boytoyville

Any more news on the potential added Italian date or other potential dates. I remember there being talk of a date in Kiev awhile back.

Any more news on the potential added Italian date or other potential dates. I remember there being talk of a date in Kiev awhile back.

I haven't heard any. Maybe they are waiting to see how St. Petersberg and Moscow sell? Someone on MTRIBE said that a date at an arena in Birmingham (UK) is going to be announced at the end of March (25th or 28th, can't remember). Not sure if that is true.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6740

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/11/madonna-world-tour-2012-more-dates-added-and-vip-packages-2/

Rome is now official!

Live Nation Italy just confirmed a new date for the European leg of the Madonna World Tour. Madonna will perform on 12 June 2012 at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

Ticket prices will range from €51,75 to €172,50.

A pre-sale will start on Wednesday March 21st at 12pm (local time) and the general sale is set on Friday March 23rd at 10am (local time).

Guest groovyguy

Uploaded by LiveNationIT on Mar 8, 2012

Madonna World Tour 2012 - Italia
12 giugno Roma - Stadio Olimpico
14 giugno Milano - Stadio San Siro
16 giugno Firenze - Stadio Franchi

Uploaded by LiveNationIT on Mar 8, 2012

Madonna World Tour 2012 - Italia

12 giugno Roma - Stadio Olimpico

14 giugno Milano - Stadio San Siro

16 giugno Firenze - Stadio Franchi

sh*t!!!

someone knows if there will be early access ticket?

She add second date at Tel Aviv , Did the first already sold out ?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/madonnatour2012

The Madonna 2012 World Tour announced a second show at Ramat Gan Stadium in Tel Aviv on May 31st. The added show has been declared by Madonna as a "Concert for Peace." Madonna is inviting several peace organizations to the May 31st show to honor and acknowledge people seeking peace in the Middle East. Celebrate with Madonna and fellow Iconers at this new show date!

The Icon ticket pre-sale begins today, March 21st @ 6pm local time for Legacy members.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-03-21/madonna-vows-to-oppose-gay-law-in-putin-s-hometown

Madonna to Oppose Gay Law in Putin Hometown

By Anastasia Ustinova on March 21, 2012

Madonna’s first tour in Russia drew the ire of orthodox Christian activists. Now she vows to defy a new law against promoting homosexuality when she performs in President-elect Vladimir Putin’s hometown in August.

“I will come to St. Petersburg to speak up for the gay community and to give strength and inspiration to anyone who is or feels oppressed,” the pop star said by e-mail late yesterday. “I’m a freedom fighter.”

The law, signed March 7 by St. Petersburg Governor Georgy Poltavchenko, a Putin ally and former KGB officer, bans lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered “propaganda” that could give minors “the false perception that traditional and nontraditional relationships are socially equal.”

Homosexuality was outlawed in the Soviet era and wasn’t decriminalized in Russia until 1993. Seventy-six of the 193 members of the United Nations deem homosexuality illegal, according to Human Rights Watch. At least five countries, including Iran, impose the death penalty for consensual same-sex relations, the New York-based advocacy group says.

Madonna, ranked the 8th highest-earning celebrity in Forbes magazine’s 2010 list with estimated earnings of $58 million, plans to return to Russia for the third time with a concert in Moscow on Aug. 7, followed two days later by St. Petersburg. Tickets for both performances range from 1,500 rubles ($51) to 50,000 rubles apiece, according to PMI Corp. and Euro Entertainment, the organizers of the events.

‘Ridiculous Atrocity’

“I don’t run away from adversity,” Madonna, who has used her fame to support gay rights, said in the e-mail. “I will speak during my show about this ridiculous atrocity.”

Madonna’s first show in Russia six years ago was marred by protests of Russian Orthodox activists who objected to her performance of the song “Live to Tell,” which she sang while wearing a crown of thorns and dangling from a cross.

During the singer’s second visit in 2009 on the Sticky and Sweet tour, a Communist group urged her to sing a revolutionary anthem like the Marseillaise as she performed near the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg, which was stormed by the Bolsheviks in 1917. The palace now houses the Hermitage Museum.

The Russian Orthodox Church, the dominant religious body in a country of 143 million people, considers homosexuality a sin. About 69 percent of Russians identify themselves as Orthodox, according to a poll last August by the Moscow-based Levada center.

‘Propaganda Among Minors’

“There’s lots of criticism from the media community about this law, but somehow most of the media forget about this crucial word -- minors,” said Vladimir Vigilyansky, a spokesman for the Moscow Patriarchy, by phone. “It’s about propaganda among minors, not about banning homosexuality itself.”

Russia, which is preparing to host the Winter Olympics in 2014 and the soccer World Cup in 2018, was chastised for the legislation by Canada, which issued a warning to its citizens who plan to travel to St. Petersburg to avoid “displaying affection in public, as homosexuals can be targets of violence.”

The former imperial capital, founded by Peter the Great in 1703, is the country’s top tourist destination and a host city for the World Cup. About 2.3 million foreigners visited the city in 2010, the last year for which government data is available.

Guest groovyguy

Madonna Answers St Petersburg's Controversy:

I'm a freedom fighter.

My show

My songs

My work

My art

Is all about freedom of expression

Freedom to choose to speak to act

Always with humanity and compassion

I will come to St. Petersburg to speak up for the gay community, to support the gay community and to give strength and inspiration to anyone who is or feels opressed.

I don't run away from adversity.

I will speak during my show about this ridiculous atrocity.

Guest boytoyville

Pleasently surprised by the second Tel Aviv date. I was thinking she was going to do two dates their from the beginning but it had been awhile since the first one sold so thought maybe they axed it. I was actually expecting her to announce a second date in Turkey as I believe that one sold even better. Maybe we will still get that one too!

Pleasently surprised by the second Tel Aviv date. I was thinking she was going to do two dates their from the beginning but it had been awhile since the first one sold so thought maybe they axed it. I was actually expecting her to announce a second date in Turkey as I believe that one sold even better. Maybe we will still get that one too!

Members at MTRIBE say that tickets for the first Tel Aviv show are still available in all categories. I am not sure what is going on. Kind of a disappointing opening show, if you ask me. She should've just kicked it off in Dubai.

Members at MTRIBE say that tickets for the first Tel Aviv show are still available in all categories. I am not sure what is going on. Kind of a disappointing opening show, if you ask me. She should've just kicked it off in Dubai.

Apparently ticket pricing is the issue in Tel Aviv.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6775

NRJ Competition ad on the French press

Madonna World Tour 2012 - After debuting on television with the spot, the advertising campaign for the NRJ competition which lets you win tickets for the first dates of the Madonna World Tour lands on the French newspapers as you can see from the beautiful image below.

NRJ_ad_big.jpg

According to emails from Universal Music Latin Entertainment, the Latin American Leg of the Madonna World Tour, will be announced sometime next week after the launch of MDNA in stores and iTunes.

Tickets will be almost immediatly available after the announcement.

madonnatribe

OMFG

Guest boytoyville

There are over two months until the show. It will be fine. People were saying how Cardiff was going to be basically empty at the launch of Sticky and Sweet and it wasn't. I will say though that the tickets in Israel are expensive but I'm sure the cost of bringing the show there is gigantic. I'm sure the cost of security there alone is ridiculous.

According to emails from Universal Music Latin Entertainment, the Latin American Leg of the Madonna World Tour, will be announced sometime next week after the launch of MDNA in stores and iTunes.Tickets will be almost immediatly available after the announcement.madonnatribe

OMFG

:yowza:

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-03-21/madonna-vows-to-oppose-gay-law-in-putin-s-hometown

Madonna to Oppose Gay Law in Putin Hometown

By Anastasia Ustinova on March 21, 2012

Madonna’s first tour in Russia drew the ire of orthodox Christian activists. Now she vows to defy a new law against promoting homosexuality when she performs in President-elect Vladimir Putin’s hometown in August.

“I will come to St. Petersburg to speak up for the gay community and to give strength and inspiration to anyone who is or feels oppressed,” the pop star said by e-mail late yesterday. “I’m a freedom fighter.”

The law, signed March 7 by St. Petersburg Governor Georgy Poltavchenko, a Putin ally and former KGB officer, bans lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered “propaganda” that could give minors “the false perception that traditional and nontraditional relationships are socially equal.”

Homosexuality was outlawed in the Soviet era and wasn’t decriminalized in Russia until 1993. Seventy-six of the 193 members of the United Nations deem homosexuality illegal, according to Human Rights Watch. At least five countries, including Iran, impose the death penalty for consensual same-sex relations, the New York-based advocacy group says.

Madonna, ranked the 8th highest-earning celebrity in Forbes magazine’s 2010 list with estimated earnings of $58 million, plans to return to Russia for the third time with a concert in Moscow on Aug. 7, followed two days later by St. Petersburg. Tickets for both performances range from 1,500 rubles ($51) to 50,000 rubles apiece, according to PMI Corp. and Euro Entertainment, the organizers of the events.

‘Ridiculous Atrocity’

“I don’t run away from adversity,” Madonna, who has used her fame to support gay rights, said in the e-mail. “I will speak during my show about this ridiculous atrocity.”

Madonna’s first show in Russia six years ago was marred by protests of Russian Orthodox activists who objected to her performance of the song “Live to Tell,” which she sang while wearing a crown of thorns and dangling from a cross.

During the singer’s second visit in 2009 on the Sticky and Sweet tour, a Communist group urged her to sing a revolutionary anthem like the Marseillaise as she performed near the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg, which was stormed by the Bolsheviks in 1917. The palace now houses the Hermitage Museum.

The Russian Orthodox Church, the dominant religious body in a country of 143 million people, considers homosexuality a sin. About 69 percent of Russians identify themselves as Orthodox, according to a poll last August by the Moscow-based Levada center.

‘Propaganda Among Minors’

“There’s lots of criticism from the media community about this law, but somehow most of the media forget about this crucial word -- minors,” said Vladimir Vigilyansky, a spokesman for the Moscow Patriarchy, by phone. “It’s about propaganda among minors, not about banning homosexuality itself.”

Russia, which is preparing to host the Winter Olympics in 2014 and the soccer World Cup in 2018, was chastised for the legislation by Canada, which issued a warning to its citizens who plan to travel to St. Petersburg to avoid “displaying affection in public, as homosexuals can be targets of violence.”

The former imperial capital, founded by Peter the Great in 1703, is the country’s top tourist destination and a host city for the World Cup. About 2.3 million foreigners visited the city in 2010, the last year for which government data is available.

2.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/2012-world-tour-to-stop-at-nycs-madison-square-garden

2012 World Tour To Stop At NYC's Madison Square Garden

We are happy to announce that a show at New York's Madison Square Garden has just been added to Madonna's 2012 World Tour schedule and will take place on November 12!

Tickets to this newly added show will go on sale at 10am local time on March 30, while a devoted fan club pre-sale will start March 26 at Noon local time for Legacy members/1pm for Live Pass members.