Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

I'm looking to buy a single ticket for the Vancouver show... do you guys think I should invest my time with all the fan club business or just go through the general sale? I lucked out last time when I saw the show in London and got front row through the general sale... I dunno :(

none of those dates are close enough to me :scared:

pray that she'll return to the UK during the 2nd leg :vogue:

Is there a second leg, though? Reports suggest that the tour will end in Australia in "early 2013", and after having toured almost non-stop for nearly 7 months, she's not likely to hit the road again too quickly. S&S started in August and finished its first leg in December. This tour will be as long as S&S and S&S 2.0 combined.

yep it sucks because by the time it gets to Australia, I would have seen it online and the setlist won't be a secret, as a M fan, I can't be expected to avoid all tour news for over 7 months, that's impossible ah well

I thought I could hold off till November, but now, I just don't know. I didn't mind knowing exactly what would happen before confessions in Japan....I'll see how I go.

But, so, so, so, so, happy that I can see her here once more. I'm super excited!

Ok so I just got this livepass thing then clicked on the tour page to buy a pre-sale ticket for one of the dates that say they already have the livepass, but I don't see anywhere to buy! Any idea?!

U.S. residents ordering tickets online to a U.S. performance will receive their choice of a digital or physical copy of Madonna's new 'MDNA' album with every ticket purchased.

How "Prince" of her.

But on the other hand, that will guarantee a 0.5m copies of album sales in US (based on S&S US attendance only). :dramatic:

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6457

Madonna returning to Australia in 2013

Madonna will finally tour Australia in 2013.

Her promoters Live Nation confirmed today that she will make her first visit here since 1993 early next year.

The announcement follows her performance at the Super Bowl half-time show broadcast to over 100 million viewers worldwide yesterday.

Madonna’s world tour will start in Tel Aviv on May 29 and end in Australia in early 2013, with 90 dates planned globally – her longest tour to date.

Madonna’s last four world tours have all bypassed Australia.

Her manager Guy Oseary told angry Australian fans in 2009 after axing tour plans: "Madonna really needs to go to Australia. We are long overdue for a trip Down Under and apologise for that, it will happen.”

Live Nation CEO Arthur Fogel told Billboard: "Of the shows we're doing, I'd say 25 per cent to 30 per cent will be markets she's never played before. There's still a few left. We'll get to these markets where she's never been, some exciting new places, and get back to Australia after too long a time."

Fogel said the tour will be adapted for arenas, stadiums and “unique outdoor sights… it will be big and can get bigger.”

Madonna performed at the MCG in 1993.

Her last tour, 2008/2009’s Sticky & Sweet, grossed over $400 million. The new tour will be potentially more lucrative.

The itinerary sees Madonna in Europe through May to August, and North America from August to November before a break for Christmas and New Year, then the Australian leg.

Madonna’s new album MDNA is released on March 26.

From the Herald Sun.

But will they cancel the tour if they found out MDNA didn't go #1 in Australia iTunes? :1251:

But will they cancel the tour if they found out MDNA didn't go #1 in Australia iTunes? :1251:

they shouldn't, coz if they're not going to include ASIAN stops, AUSTRALIA is the closest thing...

Guest Drowned Bedtime

EDINBURGH OMFG

I have to go. I'll get the cheapest seat. I dont care. I'll stand at the back.

MADONNA IN MY CITY UURRRRRGHHHHH

M didn't mention the word Australia in the past 19 years unless it was the occasional empty promise and the one time she apologised via her website so it's no wonder she's seen a reduction in her fan base here, thanks to artists like Pink, Kylie and even Lady Copycat who tour here all the time.

Is that schedule right? On the website, there's a different one:

http://mdna.madonna.com/

For example, Helsinki is replaced with Munich!

I don't understand...Which is the right one?

How strange - that said Munich an hour ago... with Helsinki on another day.

How strange - that said Munich an hour ago... with Helsinki on another day.

Yeah, and now it's Helsinki again! Also, some minutes ago it said there would be 2 Berlin concerts but now it's only one and Copenhagen has been added! It seems like they're still working on some dates and venues.

Edited by Nonoka

Guest groovyguy

Check for UPDATES

2012 World Tour - Official Press Release

Madonna is having a huge party and everyone's invited. The Madonna 2012 World Tour begins May 29th 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel it was officially announced by Live Nation Entertainment, the tour's international promoter. The shows will include arenas, stadiums and special outdoor sights including the Plains of Abraham in Quebec and a return visit to South America as well as Australia where she has not performed in 20 years. The tour will stop in 26 European cities including London, Paris, Milan and Berlin.

The first of 26 North American shows is scheduled for August 28th in Philadelphia and includes a September 6th show in NY's Yankee Stadium and an October l0th performance at LA's Staples Center. Tickets are scheduled to go on sale beginning February 10th in Tel Aviv and the United Kingdom, with North American tickets going on sale beginning February 13th. Tickets for North America are available at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. A complete itinerary of Madonna 2012 follows this release.

The announcement of Madonna's 2012 World Tour follows an extraordinary week which included a monumental extravaganza of a performance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Halftime which was seen in over 200 countries by over a billion people. Last week also saw the release of Madonna's new single, "Give Me All Your Luvin'" from her highly anticipated new album MDNA on Live Nation Entertainment/Interscope Records - scheduled to be released on March 26th. Pre orders have already catapulted MDNA to No. 1 on iTunes in 51 countries including the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Canada, Italy, Sweden and the Netherlands. The single's video directed by Megaforce which also stars Nicki Minaj and MIA previewed on American Idol. Additionally, the Madonna directed Golden Globe Award winning film "W.E." opened in NY and LA with other markets to follow later in the month. "Madonna's track record as a world class entertainer and touring artist speaks for itself. Her artistry, talent and creative productions get bigger and better with each tour and Madonna 2012 will be no exception. We are thrilled to have her back on the road and know her fans feel the same," commented Arthur Fogel, CEO Live Nation Entertainment Global Touring and Madonna tour promoter.

US residents ordering tickets online to a US performance will receive their choice of a digital or physical copy of Madonna's new MDNA album with every ticket purchased.

Citi is the official credit card of the US leg of Madonna's upcoming world tour. Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning Wednesday, Feb. 8th at 10am through Citi's Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

Icon is Madonna's official fan club. Lifetime Legacy members of Icon will receive first access to tickets and VIP Packages starting February 7, 2012. Registered free Icon members will have the opportunity to purchase an "Icon Live Pass" which gives them access not only to ticket & VIP Package pre-sales, but also to a tour devoted forum and an exclusive tour gift. Fans can sign up for a free Icon membership at Madonna.com today.

VIP Packages will are available through VIP Nation, including premium seats, exclusive merchandise and more. For more information please visit: www.VIPNation.com

viagogo, Europe's leading secondary ticketing company (www.viagogo.co.uk), has been named as the Official Premium and Secondary Ticketing Partner for Madonna's 2012 summer tour dates across Europe. viagogo will handle premium tickets for select shows this summer, offering fans the chance to see one of the most anticipated concert tours of the year. Fans that can no longer use their tickets will be able to resell them to other fans through viagogo's secure online platform, and, as always, all tickets are guaranteed.

Is she coming at all to Asia ? Japan ?

Fingers crossed here(I'm in Japan). It looks like she's going to Australia in Jan 2013, so maybe around that time? She can't have a Christmas/New year's break then just go to Australia and wrap up the tour(but then she might be off to South America and no Asia)...We'll see.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6463

Berlin and Hamburg. What's happening...

Madonna World Tour 2012There is currently a bit of confusion around the first German date of the Madonna World Tour 2012.

In the official itinerary issued by Live Nation a concert is listed as taking place at the O2 Arena in Berlin on June 28.

On the presale page, Berlin appeared listed on the next Saturday, June 30, although the link directs you to the Eventim site which has June 28 as the designated day.

On the homepage of Madonna.com, Berlin appeared listed for both dates - 28 and the 30.

The reason for this little bit of a mess may reside in the fact that Live Nation has actually planned two German concerts for June 28 and 30.

In a recent itinerary schedule, the Berlin date was set for June 28.

June 30 was to be confirmed as either a second concert in Berlin or a new stop in Hamburg.

From what it looks like on Madonna's official website, they are going for a second show in the German capital city.

Make sure to keep all your pages refreshed and check the official websites constantly to find out what's going on - as for example the Berlin concert has now its fanclub presale running.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/07/madonna-world-tour-stage-setup-revealed/

Madonna World Tour – Stage Setup Revealed

Different stage layouts have appeared on websites, but during a press Conferenc in Tel Aviv this morning, Madonna’s Israeli producer Shuky Vice gives us a perfect description of what the stage and we can expect…

Madonna will perform on a stage especially designed for her World Tour that will be packed up after the “Ramat Gan” show in Israel and taken to the 50 other cities around the world, where she will perform, including Abu Dhabi, London and New York.

The set will include a satellite stage that will protrude 40 meters out into the center of the field, where adoring fans will be able to get up close and personal with the legendary pop singer.

The stage will be six stories high so that even fans sitting far away will be able to see the Queen of Pop perform her best hits, Weiss explained.

Fans can expect to see some of the most state-of-the art sound, lighting and stage production.

Madonna will arrive in Israel two weeks before the concert, accompanied by an entourage of over 300 people, in order to carry out some intensive last-minute rehearsals.

20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed-500x354.jpg

I'll be in Charlotte or DC. I think Charlotte because my neighbor is going, and my brother and cousin in Nashville will be driving to come too. They wanna do atlanta, but Charlotte is a more neutral city to drive for us all :)