New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

Well they did something like this for Get together , they used footage from the promo tour and Holiday for DWT, which were realeased after the tour was finished. So why not this time again

madonnarama reported it..

I was referring to which performances. I should've quoted the person from the previous page who posted a radio dj saying Guy tweeted about filming four performances and named songs that aren't even on the setlist to be filmed. Guy never tweeted any of that.

Physical Attraction!?!! I will be so happy if it is in the setlist. I love this song and to get video of it too!

So TUTR and Love Spent are possible next singles. No surprise but disappointed no Gang Bang.

I can't take this anymore, I need a new rehearsal photo or a rehearsal video, and official setlist, I need SOMETHING!

Isn't the Examiner a very suspect online publication?

It is. But if she s going to put out third single and we know that tel aviv show will be filmed then its logical to think that its going to be like that. Personaly i dont mind if its going to be like mdna tour video edited like videos from dvd. Her tour perfomances deserve attention and they look alway amazeing.

Wouldn't WAFLFAG fit in AMAZINGLY well in the violent set of this show?

I just watched this video again last night - I think its been literally.. 10 years since I watched it :nocomment: I remember not liking the video because she looked a bit .. rough. but fuck, now I adore it. I think its one of the best videos AND songs she has ever made. I don't wanna say its a "feminist extravaganza", but "girl power" sounds so cheesy ;)

Good idea! It would fit perfectly. WIFLFAG is my personal favorite M video (and her last decent one). Hope the tour is dark like DWT, too.

I'm just glad there's no ROL or LIB or Music. And yes, there are 'only' 9 tracks from MDNA, but she also has to perform Revolver and Celebration which are also 'new'.

Is that Madonna in your avatar?? I've never seen that pic b4.. where's it from?? And if it is her, WHY WAS THAT NOT THE ALBUM COVER?!

Since this topic is more popular than the stage one ;)

Madonna on Tour with flexible hoses from Neede:

Popstar Madonna will be touring the world from May 31 with flexible hoses from Neede. Ontop of the giant stage the popstar will bring an inflatable roof, filled with air through hoses from the company Reefhors in Neede.

Director Herman ten Barge is very proud of the special order. As dj he spanned a lot of Madonna tracks in the 80s.

The international stage building company StageCo from Belgium will be building FOUR huge, identical sages of 70 meters in width, 40 meres deep and 26 metros in height.

"A sail as roof was found to be too risky, that is why a construction was thought of with an inflatable roof."

A customer of Reefhoors will be taking care of the fans and approached Ten Barge to supply more than a kilometer of hoses. I instantly said "whatever happens, I will fulfill Madonna's order".

From a Dutch paper.

-----

Look @ the dimensions of their stage (85' high by 200' wide... M's is 85' by 230') http://www.mgmclaren.com/node/276 - Meaning its even bigger than that of the rolling stones' bigger bang tour stage.

Stones%2BStage%2BSeats.jpg

We're gonna get a real stadium stage :bow:

Since this topic is more popular than the stage one ;)

Madonna on Tour with flexible hoses from Neede:

Popstar Madonna will be touring the world from May 31 with flexible hoses from Neede. Ontop of the giant stage the popstar will bring an inflatable roof, filled with air through hoses from the company Reefhors in Neede.

Director Herman ten Barge is very proud of the special order. As dj he spanned a lot of Madonna tracks in the 80s.

The international stage building company StageCo from Belgium will be building FOUR huge, identical sages of 70 meters in width, 40 meres deep and 26 metros in height.

"A sail as roof was found to be too risky, that is why a construction was thought of with an inflatable roof."

A customer of Reefhoors will be taking care of the fans and approached Ten Barge to supply more than a kilometer of hoses. I instantly said "whatever happens, I will fulfill Madonna's order".

From a Dutch paper.

-----

Look @ the dimensions of their stage (85' high by 200' wide... M's is 85' by 230') http://www.mgmclaren.com/node/276 - Meaning its even bigger than that of the rolling stones' bigger bang tour stage.

Stones%2BStage%2BSeats.jpg

We're gonna get a real stadium stage :bow:

I'm a little lost as to what the flexible hoses means visually - could you explain? and what does an inflatable roof look like? thanks!

I guess its a poor translation from the website (the owners are dutch, so that may explain it)

there will be some sort of inflated "roof" blown up over the stage.

I assume it will be part of the set, and not a roof that extends out over the audience.

I mentioned earlier in the post about a remix of Candy Shop that I had and a couple of people wanted to hear it. I've just listened to it and I really love it. I don't like the original production but I love this. It's got an eighties groove to it and it does show how the song could work live. I hope I haven't built it up too much.

Candy Shop Remix

"I'll be your one stop, Candy Shop... Everythaaaaang!"

Screw you and your haunted castle, goober.

20101019162658655.jpg

Personally, I feel the Confessions Tour is considered a great tour mainly because the amazing first and last segments. Everything in the middle is a boring mess.

Funny. That's how I feel about Re-Invention Tour. It's the only tour that she's done where I don't like the setlist! Not enough American Life tracks and there didn't seem to be a theme at all. Aside from the gold (or purple) corset, the costumes were terrible! That setlist that someone posted from Mike McKnight looked waaaaaaaaaay better. It had Swim, I'm So Stupid, Love Profusion, Take A Bow........ wow, what a shame she didn't do those. :shy:

I understand why people are bitching on here because if Madonna doesn't do the album track you like on this tour, you'll probably never hear it live. With the exception of Paradise during the Confessions Tour (that was a treat!) she has never done an album track (non-single) from a previous album..... that I can think of. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still hoping and praying for Physical Attraction!

Funny. That's how I feel about Re-Invention Tour. It's the only tour that she's done where I don't like the setlist! Not enough American Life tracks and there didn't seem to be a theme at all. Aside from the gold (or purple) corset, the costumes were terrible! That setlist that someone posted from Mike McKnight looked waaaaaaaaaay better. It had Swim, I'm So Stupid, Love Profusion, Take A Bow........ wow, what a shame she didn't do those. :shy:

I understand why people are bitching on here because if Madonna doesn't do the album track you like on this tour, you'll probably never hear it live. With the exception of Paradise during the Confessions Tour (that was a treat!) she has never done an album track (non-single) from a previous album..... that I can think of. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still hoping and praying for Physical Attraction!

She did Where's The Party in BA, I'm going bananas in GS, and Lament in RIT ;-)

"Candy Shop"/"Erotica '60s-'70s may be a good idea if it's referencing the free sex/free love/psychedelic drug era.

"Candy Shop" in this case will double up as a metaphor not just for sex but also for drugs :wow:

Say which drugs you like

And I'll have it for you

Come on into my den

I got crackwhore galore

Don't pretend you're not a junky

I've smoked it before

I got E's and Whizz

Baby

And so much more

:wow:

She did Where's The Party in BA, I'm going bananas in GS, and Lament in RIT ;-)

That's for posting that. Forgot about those. I hope there will be more album tracks from previous albums in future tours.