New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

EXCLUSIVE MADONNA REHEARSALS THIS SONGS:

GANG BANG

REVOLVER

CELEBRATION

HUNG UP

TAKE A BOW

OPEN YOUR HEART

GIVE IT 2 ME

SUPERSTAR

IM ADDICTED

LOVE SPENT

TURN UP THE RADIO

I FUCKED UP

BEAUTIFUL KILLER

MUSIC

FOR NOW...

I really hope so for Revolver and Take A Bow :inlove:

I wonder if we'll get "Erotica" again. Now that Madonna is "back on top" it would be cool if the whole show was made up of all her more obscure hits. "Bad Girl" as an opener (reflecting on what she's about to do in the rest of the show).... I can't wait to see this tour unfold. :)

Guest groovyguy

I. TRANSGRESSION

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Bad Girl (?)

...Mark my words...

Beautiful Killer fits this section.

Guest groovyguy

She mentioned Physical Attraction and Cherish on the FB Video Chat. Could be hints. Can see her rocking out Physical Attraction with her electric guitar.

Just a couple songs on my "dream" list:

I'll Remember

This Used To Be My Playground

Take a Bow

You'll See

Rescue Me

Who's That Girl

Open Your Heart

So strange that she's never performed Take a Bow on tour - her longest running #1 ever.

ok my prediction are...

1 or more out of these MDNA songs are songs we are not going to hear

Superstar

Some Girls

I Don't Give A

I'm a Sinner

Falling Free

Bonus Tracks:

Best Friend

B-day Song

Beautiful Killer

I Fucked Up

We are definately going to hear:

Girl Gone Wild (Opening Track) (Transgression)

Gang Bang (Transgression)

Revolver (Transgression)

Bad Girl (as the only 'Erotica' track) (Transgression)

I'm Addicted (LoveDrug)

Physical Attraction (LoveDrug) <- I can totally see this happening after she mentioned it

Love Spent

Express Yourself

Open Your Heart

Turn Up the Radio (Closing Section)

Guest Xanthium

For the Transgression section, in addition to songs like GGW, Gang Bang, Revolver, Bad Girl, Die Another Day etc., I think What It Feels Like A Girl would be a good song for it (with her referencing the violent music video) as well as White Heat. That song would be PERFECT for this section. Has she ever performed White Heat before? I only saw Ciao Italia once and don't remember :shy:

For the Transgression section, in addition to songs like GGW, Gang Bang, Revolver, Bad Girl, Die Another Day etc., I think What It Feels Like A Girl would be a good song for it (with her referencing the violent music video) as well as White Heat. That song would be PERFECT for this section. Has she ever performed White Heat before? I only saw Ciao Italia once and don't remember :shy:

White Heat was in Ciao Italia - in the Gold suit. Then went into Causing A Commotion and Look of Love...

I hope we get Bad Girl. It's superior to Take A Bow.

I imagine there will be some religious theming in the Transgression part so I expect Like A Prayer, maybe Oh Father, I'm A Sinner.

Guest groovyguy

Madonna World Tour ‏ @MadonnaTour2012

Hand-made cake pops requesting songs from each album for Madonna to perform on tour. A hint to a big surprise soon! Madonna MDNA World Tour 2012 Setlist Request Cake Pops by Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese

7016273601_7ff76f4606_o.jpg

Madonna World Tour 2012 Set List Request Cake Pops by Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese

Hand made cake pops requesting one song from each album for Madonna to perform on her "Madonna World Tour 2012"! "Holiday", "Dress You Up", "Open Your Heart", "Express Yourself", "Erotica", "Secret", "Frozen", " Impressive Instant", "Nobody Knows Me", "Jump", "Give It To Me", "Celebration", "Gang Bang" and had to add "Who's That Girl"!. More of my cake photos and videos can be seen on www.facebook.com/thepastryarch and twitter.com/#!/ThePastryarch. I can also be seen on season 1 of "Cake Boss".

Madonna World Tour ‏ @MadonnaTour2012

Hand-made cake pops requesting songs from each album for Madonna to perform on tour. A hint to a big surprise soon! Madonna MDNA World Tour 2012 Setlist Request Cake Pops by Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese

7016273601_7ff76f4606_o.jpg

Madonna World Tour 2012 Set List Request Cake Pops by Tony "The Pastryarch" Albanese

Hand made cake pops requesting one song from each album for Madonna to perform on her "Madonna World Tour 2012"! "Holiday", "Dress You Up", "Open Your Heart", "Express Yourself", "Erotica", "Secret", "Frozen", " Impressive Instant", "Nobody Knows Me", "Jump", "Give It To Me", "Celebration", "Gang Bang" and had to add "Who's That Girl"!. More of my cake photos and videos can be seen on www.facebook.com/thepastryarch and twitter.com/#!/ThePastryarch. I can also be seen on season 1 of "Cake Boss".

:doh: We had those in 2008/2009 already...and Frozen needs to fuck off especially! She did Frozen in 2004 instead of Swim and she did Frozen in 2009. It's time for Nothing Really Matters and The Power of Good-Bye to be performed on tour!!! From what she was saying in the interview with Jimmy Fallon I feel like she doesn't want to perform any of the songs from the Superbowl and from Sticky and Sweet. I think the reason why we got her most of her superior hits on S&S was because it was her last tour under Warner and it was a promotion for her greatest hits album...So it's time for some less performed hits to come up!

Guest bluejean

I was thinking about it some more and I would love a club of Justify My Love.

I also want Cherish, Nothing Really Matters, I'll Remember, Express Yourself and TIC version of Like a Prayer

Guest bluejean

I wonder if she will do Falling Free. Not sure if I want to hear it with crow vocals, would rather she skip it.

She'll totally do Masterpiece in the acoustic guitar section though.

Guest Xanthium

I think I now know why she mentioned "Physical Attraction" and that she might actually perform it. It's cause of the line "a chemical, a chemical reaction" which totally falls in line with the whole ecstasy allusion of the album title as well as her comparison of falling in love/lust to taking drugs and getting high in "I'm Addicted". The lyrics in "Physical Attraction" basically carry the same theme as IA. I'm really excited to see if she'll perform the song and if she'll match it up with IA.