New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

Hahah I love and respect that you remembered the single one occasion when she did this. Damn you! ;)

Yup, was cool to hear You'll see at my show in Boston !

More info about the Justify My Love remix:

Also reading on sites that they think the vocals on the tour version of JML might sound 'girlie' because those were used on the WO 12'' mix.

I can confirm this is incorrect.

It is not the WO 12'' mix used, though they do use some of the lyrics, such as, 'come on baby, you can fuck with me', but the entire musical production is new. Her vocals are also stripped of all sexiness by the pitch being upped. She doesn't sound girlie, she just sounds close to a chipmunk without actually sounding like a chipmunk lol.

Starts out with an accordion and the sound of a crowd, then a gunshot then a clown or something laughing. And most of the backing vocals are changed to sound like a male, like, 'my love, my love, my love'.

theres a lot of, 'my love, my love, my love...' and 'pleasures, dreams, Naaaaaaaaked, fears. You put this in me (my love, my love my love) so now what (my love, my love, my love) then back to accordion with a crowd and then the dark laughness.

Just describing the version a bit more for people interested.

And it ends with:

'love me (love me) thats right (thats right). Love Me.

the vocals in the ( ) are slowed down to sound eery.

Interesting JML info. I can picture that being eerie.

I am so excited. I love when she does DARK shit. Sounds very Marilyn Manson-ish. :clap:

I'm just glad there's no ROL or LIB or Music. And yes, there are 'only' 9 tracks from MDNA, but she also has to perform Revolver and Celebration which are also 'new'.

Her vocals are also stripped of all sexiness by the pitch being upped. She doesn't sound girlie, she just sounds close to a chipmunk without actually sounding like a chipmunk lol.

Eh? :confused::manson:

Starts out with an accordion and the sound of a crowd, then a gunshot then a clown or something laughing. And most of the backing vocals are changed to sound like a male, like, 'my love, my love, my love'.

theres a lot of, 'my love, my love, my love...' and 'pleasures, dreams, Naaaaaaaaked, fears. You put this in me (my love, my love my love) so now what (my love, my love, my love) then back to accordion with a crowd and then the dark laughness.

And it ends with:

I can't even tell you how exciting this sounds imo. Hope this is true!! :tigger::tigger:

Guest bluejean

Well they said the song was dubstep which makes it easier to imagine the vocals being sped up and higher pitched. Based on all the descriptions I can really imagine this, it sounds cool.

Guest bluejean

No, you shut the fuck up and let people have an OPINION.

If these setlists are true, it seems she is repeating alot of tracks which have already been performed relatively recently. If people want to bemoan the fact she is ignoring the wealth of her material then that's perfectly fine.

You are entitled to your opinion, alot of people are not thrilled with the song choices but saying you're selling your ticket is so OTT. You sound like a 10 year old. Even if ALL the old songs were the same ones she did last tour they won't necessarily sound the same (infact we already know they won't.) You should at least wait to hear or see more details about the actual show. And she will be doing ELEVEN songs she's never performed before. PLUS Open Your Heart (which she hasn't done since 1990) and Papa Don't Preach (which she hasn't done since 2004.) Songs like Like A Prayer, Vogue and Hung Up are her absolute classics that should be on EVERY tour.

'

Guest bluejean

I feel like she has yet to have a good balance of old and new.

I don't agree with that, I thought S&S on both legs was the perfect mix. And the right amount of big hits for the casual goers without going overboard.

all this excitement is really cool. all the setlists....i think it's exciting it belongs with our pre-tour preparations!! ;)

After seeing the setlists i see all these visuals in my head of how m is going to perform them....im sure she has a few surprises for us in store..

Guest bluejean

I'm so excited to see what the tour is going to be like. Regardless of song choices there's no way it can disappoint.

As much as I love 'Love Spent' tbh I can't imagine a live performance being a standout. I love the song 'Isaac' too but the tour performance did nothing for me. I think this would be a similar thing. It's songs like 'Gang Bang,' 'I'm Addicted,' 'I Don't Give A' and even 'Masterpiece' that I can imagine being mind blowing live.

I personally think Candy Shop Erotica sounds really interesting (especially with the 60's/70's influence), and I'd love for her to perform Human Nature in its original form.

In the first through the fourth set of tour demos Human Nature sounded just like the album version, so it's possible.

And it ends with:

Wow! That sounds really exciting! :inlove:

And on a side note, wouldn't it be beyond awesome if David Lynch directed that video? Creeeppppyyyyy! :scared::dramatic::wow:

Wouldn't WAFLFAG fit in AMAZINGLY well in the violent set of this show?

I just watched this video again last night - I think its been literally.. 10 years since I watched it :nocomment: I remember not liking the video because she looked a bit .. rough. but fuck, now I adore it. I think its one of the best videos AND songs she has ever made. I don't wanna say its a "feminist extravaganza", but "girl power" sounds so cheesy ;)

im hoping she doesnt do turn up the radio on guitar. the song could benefit from an energetic, dance-orientated, full on choreograhpy...her just standing there singing the song with a guitar would make the song even more duller..

Anyone seen this?

San Diego’s Z90.3 has been giving away tickets to Madonna’s upcoming tour in the United States, which has broken ticket sales records everywhere. Madonna starts her MDNA tour in Tel Aviv on May 31. Her manager, Guy Oseary, just tweeted that four of her opening night performances will be filmed.

We can reveal that the four performances that will be filmed are “Turn up the Radio,” “Love Spent,” “Physical Attraction,” and “Music.” The performance of “Turn up the Radio” or “Love Spent” will likely be released as Madonna’s next music video...

http://www.examiner.com/article/madonna-to-film-four-videos-at-upcoming-tour-debut

Guest groovyguy

madonnarama reported it..

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/09/the-mdna-tour-is-coming-sooner-than-you-think/

EXCLUSIVE – The MDNA Show in Tel Aviv to be Filmed for Promotional Use

Guy Oseary was not joking when he said that the promo for Madonna’s new album MDNA and the upcoming MDNA Tour wasn’t going to be “traditional”.

Madonnarama has learned some HUGE news on the MDNA Tour.

Madonna’s management is planning on filming a few numbers at the opening show in Tel Aviv on May 31st!

For now, four different performances will be selected and are then going to be used in the upcoming months as promo material for the MDNA Tour worldwide.

One thing is certain: the MDNA Tour is coming sooner than you think!