New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

Guest Fukujima

Ok seriously, I really hope there's no Britney sampling and absolutely NO Born This Way sampled during EY...and I'm worried cause the whole (EY with HUGE surprises) really FREAKING WORRIES ME. Why must Gaga follow us Madonna fans, EVEN ON HER OWN TOUR?! And Britney...? Please, I'm just hoping its not true, but as far as this whole era's concerned, she won't disappoint us with crap like that.

i think the same, i'd hate to hear BTW performed with Express Yourself :vomit:

So Im probably the only one really excited for concert videos. the Jump one was aired here all the time. worked perfectly. aside from gang bang of course, that needs a fucking epic video (unless the performance is KILLER) :)

I will be sorely sorely sorely disappointed if she doesn't sing Love Spent. I'm surprised she is only doing 8 of 14 songs. Even 8 or 12 is low by historical standards since she seems to perform all but two songs from her newest albums.

True but this album does have more songs...who knows...it is all rumors as of now anyway. I bet she's doing Love Spent.

Guest Not4Pussies

Ok seriously, I really hope there's no Britney sampling and absolutely NO Born This Way sampled during EY...and I'm worried cause the whole (EY with HUGE surprises) really FREAKING WORRIES ME. Why must Gaga follow us Madonna fans, EVEN ON HER OWN TOUR?! And Britney...? Please, I'm just hoping its not true, but as far as this whole era's concerned, she won't disappoint us with crap like that.

the Human Nature/Gimme More was intended originally for the S&S performance.

chill.

I decided I can be OK with ANY setlist, AS LONG as gaga isn't even mentioned or acknowledged during the show! seriously, the EY/BTW rumour better not be true! :rant:

Guest bluejean

a drownedmadonna source said she was meant to dance during HN and not play the guitar and Britney's Gimme More was sampled through out the peformance.

Ohhh actually, I seem to recall that. And didn't they say they cut down on some choreography because Madonna hurt or ankle or something during rehearsals? I personally think its all bullshit but who knows.

Guest CandyPerfumeBoy

By now we have these songs confirmed: (as well as a Nobody Knows Me Video Interlude)

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Revolver

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don’t Preach

5. Hung up

6. I Don’t Give A

7. Best Friend (maybe an Interlude)

8. Express Yourself

9. Give me all your Luvin’

10. Turn up the Radio

11. Open Your Heart

12. Falling Free or Masterpiece

13. Justify my Love

14. Celebration [benny Benassi Mix]

15. I’m a Sinner and Cyber-Raga Mash up

16. Like A Prayer

This means there are about 3-6 more songs (depending on if it was more or less than 2h) that will make it to the setlist. The most rumored are:

I'm Addicted

Love Spent

Vogue

Bye Bye Baby

Human Nature

Candy Shop

Physical Attraction

Everybody

Music

Nothing Really Matters

Ray Of Light

Cherish/ Superstar

I personally think that Madge won't ignore the albums ROL and Music both... But hopefully she's going to chose some new songs we've heard not that often

By now we have these songs confirmed: (as well as a Nobody Knows Me Video Interlude)

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Revolver

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don’t Preach

5. Hung up

6. I Don’t Give A

8. Express Yourself

10. Turn up the Radio

11. Open Your Heart

13. Justify my Love

16. Like A Prayer

This means there are about 3-6 more songs (depending on if it was more or less than 2h) that will make it to the setlist. The most rumored are:

I'm Addicted

Love Spent

Vogue

Bye Bye Baby

Human Nature

Candy Shop

Physical Attraction

Everybody

Music

Nothing Really Matters

Ray Of Light

Cherish/ Superstar

I personally think that Madge won't ignore the albums ROL and Music both... But hopefully she's going to chose some new songs we've heard not that often

i just wanted to do desime..thank you..after all those guessing

:thumbsup:

By now we have these songs confirmed:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Revolver

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don’t Preach

5. Hung up

6. I Don’t Give A

8. Express Yourself

10. Turn up the Radio

11. Open Your Heart

13. Justify my Love

16. Like A Prayer

This means there are about 6-10 more songs (depending on if it was more or less than 2h) that will make it to the setlist. The most rumored are:

I'm Addicted

Love Spent

Vogue

Bye Bye Baby

Human Nature

Candy Shop

Physical Attraction

Everybody

Music

Nothing Really Matters

Ray Of Light

Cherish/ Superstar

I personally think that Madge won't ignore the albums ROL and Music both... But she's definately not going to do Music, Vogue, Candy Shop and Human Nature and is going to chose some songs we haven't heard that often

-> Some Girls

-> Impressive Instant

-> Bad Girl or Deeper and Deeper

-> Secret or Take a Bow

FIXED!!! :sassy:

if the setlist posted by m.d.n.a. is the real deal

then it's just MDNA with the obvious hits. no real treats and surprises.

This is a real disappointment. I hope that these setlists are wrong or that she changes her mind at the last minute. If it is true, I hope the setlist changes for the US leg of the tour. Not doing Love Spent is a real tragedy. It was the song I was most looking forward to. I would have loved Some Girls and Beautiful Killer as well. Human Nature and Candy Shop need to be dropped. I would consider those to be filler. Physical Attraction should be brought back in as there is no fan surprise in the setlist. Not sure about ending the show with Celebration. It would make more sense to end the show with a high energy hit, like Holiday.

I made up my own setlist: (I even included songs I hate, like Revolver. It fits with the theme and I'm sure it'll be cool live.)

• Girl Gone Wild
  • Revolver
  • Gang Bang
  • Thief Of Hearts
  • Papa Don't Preach

• Beautiful Killer (Video Interlude)

• Physical Attraction
  • Give Me All Your Luvin'
  • Turn Up The Radio
  • Open Your Heart
  • Love Spent

• Justify My Love (Video Interlude)

• Vogue
  • Celebration
  • Some Girls
  • I Don't Give A
  • Falling Free

• Nobody Knows Me (Video Interlude)

• Music
  • Hung Up
  • Like A Prayer
  • Holiday
  • I'm Addicted

This is a real disappointment. I hope that these setlists are wrong or that she changes her mind at the last minute. If it is true, I hope the setlist changes for the US leg of the tour. Not doing Love Spent is a real tragedy. It was the song I was most looking forward to. I would have loved Some Girls and Beautiful Killer as well. Human Nature and Candy Shop need to be dropped. I would consider those to be filler. Physical Attraction should be brought back in as there is no fan surprise in the setlist. Not sure about ending the show with Celebration. It would make more sense to end the show with a high energy hit, like Holiday.

I made up my own setlist: (I even included songs I hate, like Revolver. It fits with the theme and I'm sure it'll be cool live.)

• Girl Gone Wild
  • Revolver
  • Gang Bang
  • Thief Of Hearts
  • Papa Don't Preach

• Beautiful Killer (Video Interlude)

• Physical Attraction
  • Give Me All Your Luvin'
  • Turn Up The Radio
  • Open Your Heart
  • Love Spent

• Justify My Love (Video Interlude)

• Vogue
  • Celebration
  • Some Girls
  • I Don't Give A
  • Falling Free

• Nobody Knows Me (Video Interlude)

• Music
  • Hung Up
  • Like A Prayer
  • Holiday
  • I'm Addicted

OOOOHHHH I love your SETLIST! :wow:

Guest MadgeFan12

I also made up my own setlist, however it is way too long to be realistic but I was just trying to make themes and sections so I suppose I would like to see any of these acts in the show:

Act One- New York Mafia/ Criminal

Gang Bang

Revolver

Bad Girl

Beautiful Killer

Die Another Day

Act Two- Egyptian Goddess

Express Yourself

Medley- Erotica, Justify My Love, Thief of Hearts, Words and Deeper and Deeper

Vogue

Masterpiece

Music

Act Three- Time Traveller

Give Me All Your Luvin’

Material Girl (Elements from Causing A Commotion)

Open Your Heart

Holiday (Elements from Physical Attraction)

Love Spent

Hung Up

Act Four- Biblical Sinner

Like A Prayer (With Act of Contrition Intro)

I’m A Sinner (With Ray of Light Outro)

Papa Don’t Preach (Elements from Like A Virgin)

Sorry (With Like It or Not Intro)

Medley- Frozen/ Power of Goodbye/ Nothing Really Matters

Girl Gone Wild

Act Five- Reality Star

I Don’t Give A (With American Life Rap)

Hollywood

Some Girls (Elements from Nobody Knows Me, She’s Not Me and How High)

I Fucked Up

Take A Bow

Falling Free

Act Six- Party Rocker

Turn Up the Radio

Give It 2 Me

I’m Addicted

Celebration (Encore) (Elements from Everybody)

Edited by MadgeFan12

First Time Online: Dago González on board of the MDNA Tour

This article contains Tour SPOILERS, so don't further read if you don't want to be spoiled!

The MDNA Tour is getting near and Madonnatribe has heard some exclusive tidbits about the video backdrops.

Go Ahead To Be Spoiled

The amazing talent of Dago González, who directed some of the most amazing backdrop videos for Madonna ever such as Paradise Not For Me and Bedtime Story will be again part of a Madonna tour. We have heard that Dago is at the moment filming several backdrops for the MDNA tour.

One of the last backdrops to be filmed is the one for Masterpiece, so we can confirm the amazing, fan favourite song from the W.E. soundtrack is definitely part of the setlist. Most of what has been filmed at the moment is inspired by the Spanish Basque Country. Scenes of traditional and religious cerimonies have already been filmed for the videos and imagery, like the big Basque Sun, is being heavily used. The sun in the Basque tradition symbolizes the eye of God. Interior of caves have also been filmed for the videos.

But the work is not done yet, more videos will be filmed in the next few days including one featuring the tour dancers doing choreographies and Madonna close ups.

As usual the backdrop videos will be a central part of this Madonna show and people who had the luck to attend rehearsals are already stating, without any doubts, that this this tour is really one of the all time best as both the musical numbers and the choreographies will leave the audience breathless!

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe, the real home of Madonna fans!

From madonnatribe.com

First Time Online: Dago González on board of the MDNA Tour

This article contains Tour SPOILERS, so don't further read if you don't want to be spoiled!

The MDNA Tour is getting near and Madonnatribe has heard some exclusive tidbits about the video backdrops.

Go Ahead To Be Spoiled

The amazing talent of Dago González, who directed some of the most amazing backdrop videos for Madonna ever such as Paradise Not For Me and Bedtime Story will be again part of a Madonna tour. We have heard that Dago is at the moment filming several backdrops for the MDNA tour.

One of the last backdrops to be filmed is the one for Masterpiece, so we can confirm the amazing, fan favourite song from the W.E. soundtrack is definitely part of the setlist. Most of what has been filmed at the moment is inspired by the Spanish Basque Country. Scenes of traditional and religious cerimonies have already been filmed for the videos and imagery, like the big Basque Sun, is being heavily used. The sun in the Basque tradition symbolizes the eye of God. Interior of caves have also been filmed for the videos.

But the work is not done yet, more videos will be filmed in the next few days including one featuring the tour dancers doing choreographies and Madonna close ups.

As usual the backdrop videos will be a central part of this Madonna show and people who had the luck to attend rehearsals are already stating, without any doubts, that this this tour is really one of the all time best as both the musical numbers and the choreographies will leave the audience breathless!

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe, the real home of Madonna fans!

From madonnatribe.com

I. TRANSGRESSION

Act of Contrition (Video Introduction)

Girl Gone Wild (contains elements from “Material Girl”)

Revolver

Gang Bang (contains elements from “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen and

“Bang Bang” by Nancy Sinatra)

Papa Don’t Preach (Edited Version with changed lyrics)

II. ELECTRIC ROCK-A-LOO

Nobody Knows Me (Video Interlude)

I Don’t Give A (Rock Version)

Hung Up

Love Spent

Best Friend (contains elements from “Heartbeat”)

Nothing Really Matters

III. EXSTACITY

Get Together (contains elements from “Drowned World”, “Bedtime Story”

and “Beautiful Stranger”)(Video Interlude)

Impressive Instant

I’m Addicted

Physical Attraction

Justify My Love (2012 William Orbit Remix, contains elements from “I Want You”)

Deeper and Deeper

IV. BASQUE

Intro/Masterpiece Masterpiece (Video Interlude)

Secret

Open Your Heart (contains elements of “Sagarra Jo” by Kalakan)

Like a Prayer

I’m a Sinner (contains elements from “Gambler” and “Cyber-raga”)

V. WOODSTOCK

Some Girls (contains elements from “She’s Not Me”) (Video Interlude)

Express Yourself (contains elements from “Born This Way” by Lady GaGa)

Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Just Blaze Remix)

Turn Up the Radio

Encore:

Everybody (contains elements from “Hello” by Martin Solveig)

Celebration (Benny Benassi Remix)

Any more doubts??