New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

Since everyone's posting the setlist. Here's one I found. It sounds likes it might be true, but I'm not sure. It has to have Falling Free or Take a Bow because they showed pictures of Hahn Bin the violinist.

): Intro: (Religious images, Mafia images, images of the Virgin Mary): Act of Contrition

2) Girl Gone Wild Part One

3) Gang Bang (containing elements of What It Feels Like For A Girl and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen)

4) Revolver (containing elements of Perry Mason theme and Beautiful Killer leading into song 5)

5) Papa Don't Preach (with lyrics including: Papa Don't Preach, I'm in trouble deep. Papa Don't preach, I've been losing sleep, because daddy I-I-ve shot my baby. I murdered my baby.)

6) Girl Gone Wild Part Two

Video/Dance Interlude: Nobody Knows Me

7) Open Your Heart (New version)

8) Give It 2 Me (with elements of Music and Vogue)

9) Express Yourself (with elements of She's Not Me)

10) Turn Up The Radio

11) I Don't Give A (Rock version)

Video/Dance Interlude: Masterpiece

12) Falling Free/Take A Bow

13) I'm Addicted (with elements of Impressive Instant)

14) Give Me All Your Luvin'

15) Hung Up/Love Spent medley

16) Material Girl/Physical Attraction medley

17) Like A Prayer

Video Interlude: Holiday 2012

18) Ray of Light

19) I'm A Sinner

20) Deeper and Deeper

21) Best Friend (with elements of Heartbeat)

22) Secret

Bedtime Story Video Dance

23) Everybody (with elements of Hello by Dragonette)

24) Celebration

This really does look genuine. It ties in with many others and it seems fairly balanced too. However, the strongly-rumoured JML is not there which makes me wonder.

Does anyone know how long before Sticky and Sweet we found out the final song list?

Although I do have a feeling that she will still have a couple of female backing singers to 'fill' her live voice out.

But it's quite refreshing to know she'll have this Kalakan trio (never heard of them before!). I like when she "milks" people out for everything, case in point -

1. Bagpiper at Reinvention. "We'll find other things for him to do" *cut to poor bagpiper doing the trademark squats with Esther*

2. Isaac at Confessions. *cut to Isaac nervously singing "Paradise" in very heavy accent.

3. Nikki Harris (RIP). *cut to Nikki huffing and puffing her big fat azz way through yet another dance routine*

etc. etc.

Do any of the rumored setlists even make sense, in terms of song cohesion? M said she wanted all of the songs to mesh, thematically (or whatever). The first section of all of them obviously looks the most thematic (TRANSGRESSHUN)

Guest Not4Pussies

1. Bagpiper at Reinvention. "We'll find other things for him to do" *cut to poor bagpiper doing the trademark squats with Esther*

:lmao: i spit out my water!

you forgot her Romanian gypsy friends on S&S

Poor Niki

*drops bandana so dances with imaginary one to Holiday*

What about lovely serene Donna in RIT shoved to the back of the stage all night still in her powdered wig

Oh, lovely and serene Donna really had it bad at RIT

Even POOR SIEDAH had more stage time when she tried (and failed) to hit the high notes in "Like a Prayer". I guess the cocaine damage to vocal cords really was irreversible!!

Now, now- Donna eventually took the powdered wig off- and even came out from the background for several numbers. :p But, yah, far less of a role in the show than in the M-D-N days. And let's not get started on the Confessions Tour. The closest we got to the classic M-D-N days was "Lucky Stah."

Am I the only one who is not feeling this Kalakan thingy??? I mean one song is fine, but half of the show???

I really liked the previous group & liked that they were in one section, but I don't like this group being in so many things. From what I heard so far, I preferred the previous group over this one too.

Now, now- Donna eventually took the powdered wig off- and even came out from the background for several numbers. :p But, yah, far less of a role in the show than in the M-D-N days. And let's not get started on the Confessions Tour. The closest we got to the classic M-D-N days was "Lucky Stah."

I guess MUSIC INFERNO also had some of that kinda action..

Yeah- a little bit. But even with "Music Inferno," M was moving around and interacting more with the dancers.

Poor Nicki Richards- came to the game late and unable to click magically with anyone, especially that here-nor-there other backup singer from Sticky & Sweet Tour.

I. TRANSGRESSION

Act of Contrition (Video Introduction)

Girl Gone Wild (contains elements from “Material Girl”)

Revolver

Gang Bang (contains elements from “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen and “Bang Bang” by Nancy Sinatra)

Papa Don’t Preach (Edited Version with changed lyrics)

II. ELECTRIC ROCK-A-LOO

Nobody Knows Me (Video Interlude)

I Don’t Give A (Rock Version)

Hung Up

Love Spent

Best Friend (contains elements from “Heartbeat”)

Nothing Really Matters

III. EXSTACITY

Get Together (contains elements from “Drowned World”, “Bedtime Story” and “Beautiful Stranger”)(Video Interlude)

Impressive Instant

I’m Addicted

Physical Attraction

Justify My Love (2012 William Orbit Remix, contains elements from “I Want You”)

Deeper and Deeper

IV. BASQUE

Intro/Masterpiece

Secret

Open Your Heart (contains elements of “Sagarra Jo” by Kalakan)

Like a Prayer

I'm a Sinner (contains elements from “Gambler” and “Cyber-raga”)

V. WOODSTOCK

Some Girls (contains elements from “She’s Not Me”) (Video Interlude)

Express Yourself (contains elements from “Born This Way” by Lady GaGa)

Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Just Blaze Remix)

Turn Up the Radio

Encore:

Everybody (contains elements from “Hello” by Martin Solveig)

Celebration (Benny Benassi Remix)

RIT was terrible. It was like someone just pressed play on a cassette recorder. The band and singers were barely visible. One of her worst shows ever. Flat sound and uninspired performances.

Overall, it looks like we're getting an idea of the final list and it looks great. Some variations but that's to be expected. I just hope we get the studio demos for the remixes.

Mixing BTW with EY is a terrible idea. She just doesn't need the backlash anymore. Adding Shes's Not Me will be a cheeky nod but she'd be an idiot to actually put the dreadful BTW in.

so no female background singers this time around?

Nic Richards is still on vocals. I posted a behind the scenes photo from Arianne's Twitter in the JPG thread and she was in it. Tony the dresser was also there (gag didn't get to keep him)

I really hope that the born this shit rumors are not true...

+1

Nobody wants that. Not her fans, not Caca fans. NOBODY! :thumbsdown:

Nic Richards is still on vocals. I posted a behind the scenes photo from Arianne's Twitter in the JPG thread and she was in it. Tony the dresser was also there (gag didn't get to keep him)

Tony was used for the MONGster Ball?!?!?

Guess she won't use him again... :dramatic: rightfully so!

What about that no charisma Kiley Dean as back up? Is she back (hope not) ?!

I think I am the only fan of Madonna who doesnt like Nicky, her back-up singer till Drowned World Tour. I more liked the second Nicki. But I wish she could chosen the right Back-Up singer for Like a Prayer if she will sing it again. Maybe this time a male back-up singer would suit perfectly to the song like Cee-lo did on Superbowl.

There is one moment on Blond Ambition Tour I will never forget, Madonna sung Like a prayer and everyone was on stage but Nicki :lmao:

I had a feeling that Nicki acted as if she were the VIP-back-up singer for M. .....

I. TRANSGRESSION

Revolver

Gang Bang (contains elements from “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen and “Bang Bang” by Nancy Sinatra)

II. ELECTRIC ROCK-A-LOO

Hung Up

Love Spent

Nothing Really Matters

III. EXSTACITY

Get Together (contains elements from “Drowned World”, “Bedtime Story” and “Beautiful Stranger”)(Video Interlude)

Impressive Instant

I’m Addicted

Physical Attraction

Deeper and Deeper

IV. BASQUE

Intro/Masterpiece

Secret

Like a Prayer

V. WOODSTOCK

Turn Up the Radio

Encore:

I love this if it's true.

Guest groovyguy

Recap from MRama:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/10/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-setlist-spoilers-exclusive/

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/12/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-spoilers-madonna-to-collaborate-with-basque-trio-kalakan-exclusive/

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/01/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-setlist-spoilers-part-3-exclusive/

The MDNA Tour

- Opens up with religious chants

- Girl Gone Wild [includes the Act of Contrition intro, a new instrumental part featuring whip-sounds, and some Material Girl lyrics.

- Revolver featuring Lil Wayne in the backdrop video

- Gang Bang

- Papa Don’t Preach [Edited Version]

- Hung up [Reworked to fit the theme of the MDNA tour]

- I Don’t Give A featuring Nicki Minaj. [Guitar-Heavy]

- Best Friend [Heartbeat references and even some lyrics]

- Express Yourself with HUGE surprises

- Give me all your Luvin’ [Just Blaze Remix]

- Turn up the Radio.

- Open Your Heart [New Version featuring “Sagarra Jo” by Kalakan]

- Falling Free or Masterpiece [Album version with prominent violin sound]

- Justify my Love [New Remix with new lyrics

- Nobody Knows Me video interlude.

Songs featuring the Kalakan trio

- I’m a Sinner and Cyber-Raga Mash up

- Like A Prayer [Choir part by Kalakan]

- Celebration [Possibly closing number]

Keep in mind that Madonna is currently in rehearsals and that the final setlist might include some changes.

Kalakan will be featured throughout the whole show mostly singing parts of some songs, doing backing vocals or playing instruments.

I. TRANSGRESSION

Revolver

II. ELECTRIC ROCK-A-LOO

Hung Up

Love Spent

Nothing Really Matters

III. EXSTACITY

Impressive Instant

I’m Addicted

Physical Attraction

Deeper and Deeper

IV. BASQUE

Intro/Masterpiece

Secret

Like a Prayer

V. WOODSTOCK

Turn Up the Radio

Encore:

Best setlist, right here. I hope it's true.

Recap from MRama:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/10/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-setlist-spoilers-exclusive/

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/12/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-spoilers-madonna-to-collaborate-with-basque-trio-kalakan-exclusive/

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/01/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-setlist-spoilers-part-3-exclusive/

The MDNA Tour

- Opens up with religious chants

- Girl Gone Wild [includes the Act of Contrition intro, a new instrumental part featuring whip-sounds, and some Material Girl lyrics.

- Revolver featuring Lil Wayne in the backdrop video

- Gang Bang

- Papa Don’t Preach [Edited Version]

- Hung up [Reworked to fit the theme of the MDNA tour]

- I Don’t Give A featuring Nicki Minaj. [Guitar-Heavy]

- Best Friend [Heartbeat references and even some lyrics]

- Express Yourself with HUGE surprises

- Give me all your Luvin’ [Just Blaze Remix]

- Turn up the Radio.

- Open Your Heart [New Version featuring “Sagarra Jo” by Kalakan]

- Falling Free or Masterpiece [Album version with prominent violin sound]

- Justify my Love [New Remix with new lyrics

- Nobody Knows Me video interlude.

Songs featuring the Kalakan trio

- I’m a Sinner and Cyber-Raga Mash up

- Like A Prayer [Choir part by Kalakan]

- Celebration [Possibly closing number]

Keep in mind that Madonna is currently in rehearsals and that the final setlist might include some changes.

Kalakan will be featured throughout the whole show mostly singing parts of some songs, doing backing vocals or playing instruments.

PERFECTION :wow:

Guest Not4Pussies

and Tony dressed Gaga? yikes. how must it feel to be working with the copycat when you have worked for the real thing for so many years. poor Tony,

There should be no Or when it comes to Falling Free and Masterpiece. Perform both bitch, don't toss it up between the two.

And as much as i love Secret i don't know why she has to perform it again. It worked great at the DWT but that was it for me. I'd rather see a much needed performance for Bad Girl or/and Take a Bow!