New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

I hope she sings some nice ballads from her Something has to remember album like I want you, Take a bow or YOu´ll see. I miss those 90s flavored real ballads !!!

I hope for a Everybody COAD-version and Keep it together along with Impressive instant! :thumbsup:

I would be very happy (and proud of her) if the rumour about Express Yourself/Born this way turned out to be true.

It could be the definite word about Gaga's plagiarism.

Edited by ChesterOrlovsky

Guest Sinnerboy

27 songs in the new tour

CLASSICS

express yourself

papa dont preach

hearbeat

give it 2 me

open your heart

nobody knows me

hung up

music

get together

you ll see

bedtime story

Dont tell me

everybody

like a virgin

justify my love

27 songs in the new tour

CLASSICS

express yourself

papa dont preach

hearbeat

give it 2 me

open your heart

nobody knows me

hung up

music

get together

you ll see

bedtime story

Dont tell me

everybody

like a virgin

justify my love

:drool::wow::shock::wow:

I would love the MDNA tour to go something like this:

Intro/Gang Bang

Revolver

Girl Gone Wild

Like A Prayer/Act Of Contrition (Remix)

I'm Addicted

Get Together

Impressive Instant

Express Yourself/Born This Way (Parody)

Turn Up The Radio

I Don't Give A (Interlude)

Justify My Love

Some Girls

Vogue

Lucky Star/Superstar

Skin (Interlude)

I'm A Sinner/Beautiful Stranger

Bedtime Story

Open Your Heart

Love Spent

Something To Remember (Interlude)

Masterpiece

You'll See

Best Friend

Hung up(Interlude)

Everybody

Music

Give It To Me

Give Me All Your Luvin

Celebration

Guest xnerel

I would love the MDNA tour to go something like this:

Intro/Gang Bang

Revolver

Girl Gone Wild

Like A Prayer/Act Of Contrition (Remix)

I'm Addicted

Get Together

Impressive Instant

Express Yourself/Born This Way (Parody)

Turn Up The Radio

I Don't Give A (Interlude)

Justify My Love

Some Girls

Vogue

Lucky Star/Superstar

Skin (Interlude)

I'm A Sinner/Beautiful Stranger

Bedtime Story

Open Your Heart

Love Spent

Something To Remember (Interlude)

Masterpiece

You'll See

Best Friend

Hung up(Interlude)

Everybody

Music

Give It To Me

Give Me All Your Luvin

Celebration

i miss falling free there... and lucky star /superstar after vogue?...

do u realize that we should be the new jamie king's??

hahahahaha

It does make me wonder why Nobody Knows Me wasn't released as a single as clearly she likes it and it would have been a better choice than American Life.

I would love You'll See to be performed but not a guitarry version. It needs strings to bring out the full drama. :dramatic:

and where did you hear that? Im okay with human nature.

From someone who heard those rehearsal demos floating around amongst people with a disposable income. Vogue and LAP were heard too. I don't want to believe it because it's a disappointment if this pans out. She's rehearsed a ton of songs but these ones always seem to make the cut. This person hasn't ever lied to me so who knows. :manson:

From someone who heard those rehearsal demos floating around amongst people with a disposable income. Vogue and LAP were heard too. I don't want to believe it because it's a disappointment if this pans out. She's rehearsed a ton of songs but these ones always seem to make the cut. This person hasn't ever lied to me so who knows. :manson:

how can it be really bad though? unless its filled with GMAYL & GGW & hard candy and LMFAO BS.

I sent you a msg

how can it be really bad though? unless its filled with GMAYL & GGW & hard candy and LMFAO BS.

I sent you a msg

I was just hoping to hear stuff she hasn't performed in a long time. Candy shop is just wrong and random. We shall see though, if this is all true maybe she will execute them in a new exciting way.

I was just hoping to hear stuff she hasn't performed in a long time. Candy shop is just wrong and random. We shall see though, if this is all true maybe she will execute them in a new exciting way.

I'd rather hear an extended version of Revolver than have to endure Candy Shop again. Oh, wait... :)

You know anything about the intro of the tour or about how gang bang will be performed?

intro starts out with the ggw spoken part with kabbalah and catholic references and so it's not quite like act of contrition on lap. Gang Bang sounds like the cd version but has whip and gunshot sounds.

Expect a brand new video for justify my love which will be an interlude only and there may be a new video filmed for nobody knows me :drool:

Ohhh... I was expecting she would sing JML. But I love interlude videos specially if is a brand new one!

They could use the Interview or the Truth Or Dare shoots, it would be awesome. But if its a brand new one I'm not complaining!

Ohhh... I was expecting she would sing JML. But I love interlude videos specially if is a brand new one!

They could use the Interview or the Truth Or Dare shoots, it would be awesome. But if its a brand new one I'm not complaining!

i was told the jml interlude video resembles the truth or dare perfume advert.

Guest Not4Pussies

weren't those rehearsal demos found to be fake as her vocals sound just like the album version vocals.

i don't believe everything you're saying m.d.n.a.

but IF true, it blows.

Candy Shop is the worst opener for a tour, i mean:

- DYU

- OYH

- EY

- DW

- TBW / Vogue

- FL

That CS entry was kind of poor, not high energy, so it do not deserves another chance, even if it was M's favourite!!

weren't those rehearsal demos found to be fake as her vocals sound just like the album version vocals.

i don't believe everything you're saying m.d.n.a.

but IF true, it blows.

Many of the tour studio demos feature album vocals. Just listen to the past ones. There's no reason why she needs to re-sing them as it's the mix and the structure of the song that is being changed. It's only if the actual vocal is different that she'd need to re-sing them.

As for Candy Shop, ugh, very disappointing entrance on a cheap game show set that revolved round. No drama, just cheese.