New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

Actually now that I think about it, that set wouldn't be too bad if B-Day Song and Best Friend were replaced with I'm Addicted and Love Spent. Also, I don't think she'd play a show without representing the ROL album, so tack on a song or two from there since the set does seem a bit short.

Yeah I was thinking that too.l.but studio demo? I'm sure if that's the case, it's just the album track for practice.

When I say studio demo, I mean the demos that are created for the tour that normally leak. Invariably, they're edits or remixes of the original versions.

So what do we know exactly is going to be performed? I'm only aware of Revolver! Everything else just appears to be rumours.

When I say studio demo, I mean the demos that are created for the tour that normally leak. Invariably, they're edits or remixes of the original versions.

So what do we know exactly is going to be performed? I'm only aware of Revolver! Everything else just appears to be rumours.

She did say she needed extra cheerleaders for the tour and had big plans for GGW.

Is La Isla Bonita the most performed MADONNA song in her Tours? off the top of my head she performed it in TGS, DWT, TCT, S&S... wow, that's 4 out 5 for LIB in her last tours...

Is La Isla Bonita the most performed MADONNA song in her Tours? off the top of my head she performed it in TGS, DWT, TCT, S&S... wow, that's 4 out 5 for LIB in her last tours...

Isn't Holiday the most performed? (7 tours)

*SETLIST UPDATE* - There is reported to be LQ rehearsal recordings circulating among collectors (same source as the "Some Girls" clip). It includes these songs -

*Act of Contrition 2012

*Gang Bang

*Some Girls

... *Girl Gone Wild

*Deeper and Deeper

*I'm a Sinner

*Papa Don't Preach

*Like a Prayer

*Express Yourself

*Ray of Light

Apparently, about 30 songs have been tested for the tour.

*SETLIST UPDATE* - There is reported to be LQ rehearsal recordings circulating among collectors (same source as the "Some Girls" clip). It includes these songs -

*Act of Contrition 2012

*Gang Bang

*Some Girls

... *Girl Gone Wild

*Deeper and Deeper

*I'm a Sinner

*Papa Don't Preach

*Like a Prayer

*Express Yourself

*Ray of Light

:manson:

If she does the album version I'll be flying. :dramatic:

Honestly, what are the chances of that happening? :rotfl: Let's face it, the original ROL is already structured on guitar so basically all these years she's been performing the album version of the song. (at least that's how I see it)

She should either drastically change the song or not perform it. There are MANY amazing songs on ROL (the album) that could replace ROL (the song).

why is LOVE FUCKING SPENT MISSING FROM THESE SET LISTS?

most of the rumours tend to revolve around older songs. It's pretty guaranteed we will get a lot from the new album. As it is, most rumours tend to be fake and tend to be controversial choices so they get spread round the internet faster.

I'd take most of what you hear with a pinch of salt for the time being.

From previous tours, how close to the first night was there a definite idea of the final set list?

*Act of Contrition 2012

*Gang Bang

*Some Girls

... *Girl Gone Wild

*Deeper and Deeper

*I'm a Sinner

*Papa Don't Preach

*Like a Prayer

*Express Yourself

*Ray of Light

I like it. :horn:

*Act of Contrition 2012

*Gang Bang

*Some Girls

... *Girl Gone Wild

*Deeper and Deeper

*I'm a Sinner

*Papa Don't Preach

*Like a Prayer

*Express Yourself

*Ray of Light

Oh I love this, are those songs just added or is it possible that she may just open with Gang Bang? :fag: Can you imagine that opening? :inlove::dramatic:

Think most of us aren't anti-La Isla Bonita, Ray Of Light, Like A Prayer etc. It's just there is a mass of old hits that have never or rarely been performed.

Angel, Gambler, True Blue, Who's That Girl, The Look Of Love, This Used To Be My Playground, Rescue Me, Bad Girl, Rain, I'll Remember, Secret, Take A Bow, Bedtime Story, You'll See, The Power Of Goodbye, Nothing Really Matters, Beautiful Stranger, American Pie, What It Feels Like For A Girl, Hollywood, Love Profusion.

Like A Prayer again! I didn't like S&S version.

i know im in the minority, but it did nothing for me.

I'm with you, I will forever PREFER the Blonde Ambition, 89 remix now known as the Superbowl version.

I got this from News of Madonna . Don't know if it's fake or real.

01 ACT OF CONTRITION - Opening -

02 REVOLVER

03 JUSTIFY MY LOVE -Orbit Mix-

04 GANG BANG

05 GIRL GONE WILD

06 NOBODY KNOWS ME -Video Interlude-

07 OPEN YOUR HEART

08 LOVE SPENT

09 ISAAC & SHANTI / ASHANGTI

10 BEST FRIEND

11 RAY OF LIGHT

12 ALL YOUR LUVIN' - Video Interlude-

13 SUPERSTAR

14 MATERIAL GIRL

15 GIVE IT TO ME

16 I'M A SINNER

17 HOLIDAY

18 MASTERPIECE

19 MER GIRL - Video Interlude -

20 FALLING FREE

21 TURN UP THE RADIO

22 MUSIC

23 EXPRESS YOURSELF

24 GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN

La réponse à tout cela, le 29 mai prochain à Tel-Aviv.

I got this from News of Madonna . Don't know if it's fake or real.

01 ACT OF CONTRITION - Opening -

02 REVOLVER

03 JUSTIFY MY LOVE -Orbit Mix-

04 GANG BANG

05 GIRL GONE WILD

06 NOBODY KNOWS ME -Video Interlude-

07 OPEN YOUR HEART

08 LOVE SPENT

09 ISAAC & SHANTI / ASHANGTI

10 BEST FRIEND

11 RAY OF LIGHT

12 ALL YOUR LUVIN' - Video Interlude-

13 SUPERSTAR

14 MATERIAL GIRL

15 GIVE IT TO ME

16 I'M A SINNER

17 HOLIDAY

18 MASTERPIECE

19 MER GIRL - Video Interlude -

20 FALLING FREE

21 TURN UP THE RADIO

22 MUSIC

23 EXPRESS YOURSELF

24 GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN

La réponse à tout cela, le 29 mai prochain à Tel-Aviv.

I have to say, this looks the most believable yet although it misses Erotica and Bedtime Stories completely which would be shame for me. The addition of Isaac is odd but she normally wastes one song on an obscure choice on her tours that lets people go get a beer or go to the loo.