New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

Ok I'm calling bullshit after hearing the love spent clip. It's the actual recording messed around with.

Her voice wouldn't sound like that live.

that's what i was thinking it all sounds way to exact to the album version.

It could be a studio demo for the tour using the original vocal as we know they are working on dance routines and scenarios. She wouldn't sing every time whilst planning a routine. However, I'm still expecting most stuff to be fake at the moment.

It could be a studio demo for the tour using the original vocal as we know they are working on dance routines and scenarios. She wouldn't sing every time whilst planning a routine. However, I'm still expecting most stuff to be fake at the moment.

Yeah I was thinking that too.l.but studio demo? I'm sure if that's the case, it's just the album track for practice.

I can't help thinking that the Basque version of Open Your Heart just sounds like another rehash of the gypsy / latino segment that we get on every tour now. Cue fake campfire, swarthy men and her rotten guitar.

OMGGGGGGGOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first Kortajarena and then this!!!!!! you are going to hate basque people because she will finally performe OPY with a ethnic vibe!!!!

http://www.deia.com/2012/04/14/ocio-y-cultura/cultura/madonna-ficha-al-grupo-vasco-kalakan

Listen to Kalakan’s “Sagarra Jo” HERE

Here are the official lyrics and translation…

SAGARRA JO

Aldapeko sagarraren

adarraren punttan

punttaren punttan

Txoria zegoen kantari

Txiruli luli txiruli lula

Nork aditzen ote du

kantu eder hori ?

Sagarra jo dela…

Zubiburu zelaieko

oihanaren zolan

zolaren zolan

Lili bat badago beilari

Txiruli luli txiruli lula

Nork bilduko ote du

lili xarmant hori

Sagarra jo dela…

Translation:

BEAT THE APPLE

At the tip of the branch of an apple tree

on the hillside a bird was singing

Txiru liruli txiru lirula,

Who hears this lovely song ?

It has beaten the apple …

Deep, very deep in the forest next to the meadow

beyond the bridge, a flower sentinel

Txiru liruli txiru lirula,

Who will pluck this lovely flower ?

It has beaten the apple… (it’s ready to be pressed to extract its juice)

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/12/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-spoilers-madonna-to-collaborate-with-basque-trio-kalakan-exclusive/#ixzz1rqkMJ7Qa

ok, it´s impossible...if she will sing OYH with Aldapeko sagarraren...really!!! that song is a children son!!!!! ok, it´s beautiful, my mother used to sing it to me, and you can do it with different voices, one starts, a little bit later the next one, andd finally even if you are singing different parts, everything finishes together and well...but, with OYH!!! :shock:

Madonna reinventing Open Your Heart with Kalakan's Sagara Jo for her 2012 World Tour

Madonna met the Basque trio last August when she visited different locations in the south-west of France. When visiting Guéthary in the Basque Country, Kalakan played for her an intimate birthday gig. Kalakan were introduced to Madonna by Labèqye sisters, who are the great pianists you can see in I'm Going to Tell You a Secret.

OMG I remember that!!

well, at least i can let you know if it sounds ridiculous or beautiful...aldapeko sagarraren!!! :doh: maybe she has a medieval part in the show...

Guest groovyguy

Katie Tuohy ‏ @_thats_a_bingo

@anthonyraso @RidexRidexPonyx Madonna is going to be rehearsing her tour at the Coliseum from April to May!

Thanks to the bigham for pointing out this rumored setlist.

Just half of the MDNA tracks? And, LAWDY- please no LIB AGAIN.

Seems a little short, at 19 tracks (excluding "Act of Contrition").

http://squaremadonna.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/rumour-the-final-setlist-for-mdna-tour-2012/

TRANSGRESSION SECTION

Act Of Contrition (Religious Introduction)

Girl Gone Wild (incl. Material Girl lyrics)

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don’t Preach

Nobody Knows Me (Interlude)

THE SIXTIES SECTION

I’m A Sinner

Everybody

B-Day Song

Give It 2 Me

TANGO SECTION

Open Your Heart (incl. Kalakan’s “Sagarra Jo”)

Falling Free

La Isla Bonita

Justify My Love

ELECTRONIC SECTION

Hung Up

I Don’t Give A

Best Friend (incl. Heartbeat lyrics)

Express Yourself (incl. other popstar lyrics)

Give Me All Your Luvin

Turn Up The Radio

I feel let down with that rumoured setlist. No love spent? i'm addicted? choosing b-day song over those two? :doh: Someone really needs to put her aside and tell her LIB has been so over performed that I don't care to ever listen to the song again. If this is true this would be my least favourite setlist of any of tours.

Its not the worst setlist :) but id imagine love spent & im addicted would be included and she mentioned physical attraction. Its also a section short? I wouldve thought more party/dance songs would be in the last section. Time will tell. Plus a casual fan apart from 1 song wouldnt know any 'classics' till open your heart in the second half of the show??? After standing in a stadium for 6 hours casual ticket buyers wont like that, especially if she's planning to go to more non usual places. Were gonna need a secret, frozen ect here or there.

I dont mind because I see her all the time (u know what I mean) but some people paying that amount wont be happy.

In this latest setlist,and the one that MTV News posted,the song "Turn Up The Radio" is the finale and I think that's a good idea :thumbsup: that's a perfect song to close the show with.