New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

A mash-up of Where Life Begins and B-Day Song is going to be the opener :lol:

But in seriousness it'd be cool if she did Physical Attraction, when did we last hear that one live?

For the Transgression section, in addition to songs like GGW, Gang Bang, Revolver, Bad Girl, Die Another Day etc., I think What It Feels Like A Girl would be a good song for it (with her referencing the violent music video) as well as White Heat. That song would be PERFECT for this section. Has she ever performed White Heat before? I only saw Ciao Italia once and don't remember :shy:

I could see American Life in the Transgression part too.

Guest Xanthium

A mash-up of Where Life Begins and B-Day Song is going to be the opener :lol:

But in seriousness it'd be cool if she did Physical Attraction, when did we last hear that one live?

God I don't think she's done that since promo for the 1st album.

Guest Xanthium

I could see American Life in the Transgression part too.

I could see it too but I doubt she'd bring it out of retirement thank God. It just needs to stay where it is UNLESS she sweetened up the chorus and ditched the rap.

I could see it too but I doubt she'd bring it out of retirement thank God. It just needs to stay where it is UNLESS she sweetened up the chorus and ditched the rap.

She's a rapper now. I Don't Give A says so.

I think I now know why she mentioned "Physical Attraction" and that she might actually perform it. It's cause of the line "a chemical, a chemical reaction" which totally falls in line with the whole ecstasy allusion of the album title as well as her comparison of falling in love/lust to taking drugs and getting high in "I'm Addicted". The lyrics in "Physical Attraction" basically carry the same theme as IA. I'm really excited to see if she'll perform the song and if she'll match it up with IA.

Awesome! Just noticed that! Definitely going in the same section with I'm Addicted. What else could go in this section?

So violent section, intoxicated in love section, party section...what could the other part be? Usually something off like the Irish bit, the geisha bit...?

Guest Xanthium

Awesome! Just noticed that! Definitely going in the same section with I'm Addicted. What else could go in this section?

I think Impressive Instant would be great for an intoxicated by love section. Also How High would be cool. Even though it's not about love/drugs it's very electronic and does have the word "high" in it so it could be taken humorously ;) Fever (love as a sickness) and Incredible (about still being infatuated with an ex which is VERY pertinent to the MDNA album) could also work. If she does sing Love Spent (which I hope she does) it would be awesome if she did Till Death Do Us Part with it because of the same theme plus she does say "til death do we part/that's what you said" in Love Spent. The Power of Goodbye would fit too. She could start with songs about being addicted to love and then move to the aftermath of a breakup. Open Your Heart would be awesome because it's all about yearning for someone. So I think these songs would be a great in a section together (not sure of the order yet, gotta tweak that a bit):

I'm Addicted

Impressive Instant

How High

Fever

Incredible

Physical Attraction

Open Your Heart

Love Spent

Till Death Do Us Part

The Power Of Goodbye

I think Impressive Instant would be great for an intoxicated by love section. Also How High would be cool. Even though it's not about love/drugs it's very electronic and does have the word "high" in it so it could be taken humorously ;) Fever (love as a sickness) and Incredible (about still being infatuated with an ex which is VERY pertinent to the MDNA album) could also work. If she does sing Love Spent (which I hope she does) it would be awesome if she did Till Death Do Us Part with it because of the same theme plus she does say "til death do we part/that's what you said" in Love Spent. The Power of Goodbye would fit too. She could start with songs about being addicted to love and then move to the aftermath of a breakup. Open Your Heart would be awesome because it's all about yearning for someone. So I think these songs would be a great in a section together (not sure of the order yet, gotta tweak that a bit):

I'm Addicted

Impressive Instant

How High

Fever

Incredible

Physical Attraction

Open Your Heart

Love Spent

Till Death Do Us Part

The Power Of Goodbye

Idk about tweaking. Looks pretty perfect to me! ; )

I'm getting so excited. I can totally see all this and even how high but I don't think she'll do it simply because she'll use other songs from that record nor do I think she'll do incredible. All t he rest would be a dream.

Guest Xanthium

Idk about tweaking. Looks pretty perfect to me! ; )

I'm getting so excited. I can totally see all this and even how high but I don't think she'll do it simply because she'll use other songs from that record nor do I think she'll do incredible. All t he rest would be a dream.

Yeah even though I would love to hear all those songs, the section is too long. I'd edit it down to this:

I'm Addicted

Impressive Instant

Physical Attraction

Open Your Heart

Love Spent/Till Death Do Us Part

The Power Of Goodbye

Yeah even though I would love to hear all those songs, the section is too long. I'd edit it down to this:

I'm Addicted

Impressive Instant

Physical Attraction

Open Your Heart

The Power Of Goodbye

It seems like such a departure from her previous setlists but I can see this. Hopefully she sees something similar. Rumors are going to begin swirling that actually have "some" relevance. The only thing I know (from the guy who danced with her at the Super Bowl during vogue that she sits on) he says they rehearse non-stop day and night. He said its ridiculous and that his friends that are going on tour with her her are pretty drained but are hanging in there.

Guest Xanthium

It seems like such a departure from her previous setlists but I can see this. Hopefully she sees something similar. Rumors are going to begin swirling that actually have "some" relevance. The only thing I know (from the guy who danced with her at the Super Bowl during vogue that she sits on) he says they rehearse non-stop day and night. He said its ridiculous and that his friends that are going on tour with her her are pretty drained but are hanging in there.

Knowing Madonna her setlist will have more MDNA tracks and more singles. I prefer the Drowned World type of setlists. More album tracks and songs she hasn't done on tour or in a long time. I just feel that she can sell out practically everywhere, rake in huge amounts of dough AND have a creative, artistic setlist. People know that her shows are the closest thing to performance art/musical theatre that pop concerts can get so she doesn't need to pander to anyone. Not that I think she does but she can do whatever she wants and not give a fuck about wondering if people will show up.

Knowing Madonna her setlist will have more MDNA tracks and more singles. I prefer the Drowned World type of setlists. More album tracks and songs she hasn't done on tour or in a long time. I just feel that she can sell out practically everywhere, rake in huge amounts of dough AND have a creative, artistic setlist. People know that her shows are the closest thing to performance art/musical theatre that pop concerts can get so she doesn't need to pander to anyone. Not that I think she does but she can do whatever she wants and not give a fuck about wondering if people will show up.

Of course! Bitch is going to kick major ass! :boxing: That's why we love her!

Yeah I do think she'll do something along the lines of Drowned World in terms of the setlist but I feel there are some surprises in store in terms of the style being different than all her previous tours. It was hinted and unlike Gaga who says her tour revolutionize what a tour is and then basically it's exactly the same as M's tour, I actually believe what our Queen says and think it'll have some interesting changes.

Btw, she said the tour is going to be a little over 2 hours...my guess is 2 hours and 20 minutes...is that long when you compare it to M's tour history? I'm not really in the mood to look it all up but it seems a bit long which is amazing! I'm sure some of you know it by memory. I hope it's long, even by 20-30 minutes, that's amazing. :)

Anyhow, it's about 60 days before the tour kicks off...there should be a countdown thread...! It's almost here, and she confirmed the name The MDNA Tour! :)

I WANT!

GGW

GMAYL

FFree

LSpent

TUTRadio

GBang

BKiller

IMASinner

Masterpiece

Celebration

Revolver

Give It To ME

Hung Up

Sorry

Hollywood

Love Profusion

Music

Nothing Really Matters

ROL

Frozen

Bye Bye Baby

Bad Girl

Cherish

Like A Prayer

Causing A Commotion

Live To tell

Material Girl

Everybody

I'm Addicted

Impressive Instant

Physical Attraction

Open Your Heart

The Power Of Goodbye

I think it's going to be

I'm Addicted

Impressive Instant

Physical Attraction

Everybody/Celebration

Love Spent is going in the same section as Express Yourself, Material Girl, Some Girls and maybe Hollywood

So the first three sections in my opinion are going to be:

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Bad Girl

I'm Addicted

Impressive Instant

Physical Attraction

Everybody/Celebration (could also be in the encore)

Hollywood or Give Me All Your Luvin

Material Girl

Some Girls

Express Yourself

Love Spent

Looks like were getting everybody:

Nicki Richards‏@nickirichardsReply

Retweet

Muscles are slowly beginning to come online here at the parrrtay, whew! *dance and sing get up and do my thing*

Of course! Bitch is going to kick major ass! :boxing: That's why we love her!

Yeah I do think she'll do something along the lines of Drowned World in terms of the setlist but I feel there are some surprises in store in terms of the style being different than all her previous tours. It was hinted and unlike Gaga who says her tour revolutionize what a tour is and then basically it's exactly the same as M's tour, I actually believe what our Queen says and think it'll have some interesting changes.

Btw, she said the tour is going to be a little over 2 hours...my guess is 2 hours and 20 minutes...is that long when you compare it to M's tour history? I'm not really in the mood to look it all up but it seems a bit long which is amazing! I'm sure some of you know it by memory. I hope it's long, even by 20-30 minutes, that's amazing. :)

Anyhow, it's about 60 days before the tour kicks off...there should be a countdown thread...! It's almost here, and she confirmed the name The MDNA Tour! :)

I thought she said under two hours?