Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

Hey guys, do you think MADONNA has captured some new young fans with this? I mean almost all of AMERICA is exposed to this and seeing that spectacular performance could really convert some to be fans...

I'm sure she converted some gags fans into her world but most of them are so caved on their deep hate that i can see why she is EVEN MORE HATED NOW! :lol:

So I wake up this morning, GMAYL is #2 on iTunes, MDNA is still #1, and Celebration is #3!! I'd say that's a good way to start a Monday! And the perfect FUCK YOU to the haters who said her performance sucked and she's too old. So again, to those people, FUCK YOU!!!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/06/super-bowl-performance-givenchy-haute-couture-costume-sketches-by-riccardo-tisci/

Super Bowl Performance – Givenchy Haute Couture Costume Sketches by Riccardo Tisci

The House of Givenchy is pleased to announce that Riccardo Tisci designed all costumes worn by Madonna during her half time performance at the Superbowl on February 5th, 2012 in Indianapolis.

Performing at the Superbowl for the first time, Madonna has chosen Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci for her unique performance.

Designed as part of the spectacle, all costumes were changed on stage, from an all over hand-embroidered gold cape that served as the performance’s opener, to the unveiling of a black mini dress worn with its hand-studded belt and an embellished black coat that completed the three costumes set: Madonna’s legendary music met Riccardo Tisci’s codes in what seemed to be the most perfect way.

Channeling Riccardo Tisci’s work for Givenchy in the past years, the designs for Madonna’s Superbowl performance incorporate signature references such as bold leopard print, three-dimensional embellishments, graphic placements and evocative cuts.

Wearing Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci, Madonna performed a 12 minutes set including some of her greatest hits (“Vogue”, “Music”, “Express yourself”) and her brand new single (“Give me all your luvin’” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.) for the first time.

The costumes included…

A gold cape all over hand-embroidered with gold metal cut out pieces, studs, crystals, sequins and paillettes, lined in leopard-print chiffon.

A black mini dress in silk cady, worn with leopard print short cape in silk charmeuse hand-embroidered with gold metal cut out pieces, studs, crystals, sequins and paillettes and a black python hand-studded and hand-embroidered belt with its removable matching flaps.

A black coat in silk cady hand-embroidered with shiny black rectangular sequins and micro pearls.

A gold metal hat hand-embroidered with crystals.

All worn with hand embroidered nappa leather gloves.

Have a look at the sketches by Riccardo Tisci

sktc1.jpg

sktc2.jpg

sktc31.jpg

Guest Fukujima

Riccardo Tisci is amazing...he fucked one of my best friends few years ago and when asked about Madonna he said: she's a bitch, a very demanding one :lol:

Riccardo Risci is amazing...he fucked one of my best friends few years ago and when asked about Madonna he said: she's a bitch, a very demanding one :lol:

:lmao:

I THINK WE GOT IT THE FIRST 47 TIMES.

Who is ACTUALLY AFRAID of SMELLTON? :rotfl:

wait a minute, didn't SMELLTON and company say they won't watch the show?...so how could they bash Madonna's performance? it would only affirm he's a stupid liar, wouldn't it? :lol::lmao:

Sometimes i wish people would change "She's 53" by "She's black !" or "She's gay". Sometimes i wish people would change "Old hag" by "Negro !" or "Fag !". So they would see how prejudiced they are.

:clap::clap:

Guest bluejean

wait a minute, didn't SMELLTON and company say they won't watch the show?...so how could they bash Madonna's performance? it would only affirm he's a stupid liar, wouldn't it? :lol::lmao:

Of COURSE he watched the show. Every aging faggot in the world watched it.

tumblr_lyykttkRzI1qzwglb

tumblr_lyyl2a8jy11qzwglb

tumblr_lyyko9ZudX1qzwglb

OMG at those costumes ! These are really cool costumes for dancers and for Madonna. I hope her new tour are styled like the superbowl. So fresh and New !

tumblr_lyyh6vXkbr1qb6k7po1_250.jpg tumblr_lyyh6vXkbr1qb6k7po2_250.jpg

REFERENCEDONNA :sassy:

:inlove:

I was just thinking of this when out running that this is an obvious tribute to Elizabeth Taylor a la Cleopatra. You beat me to it.

Once again she has shown the world why she is where she is, and why she remains the biggest music icon in the world.

I was just thinking of this when out running that this is an obvious tribute to Elizabeth Taylor a la Cleopatra. You beat me to it.

Once again she has shown the world why she is where she is, and why she remains the biggest music icon in the world.

Yes. :thumbsup:

Guest WikiLeaks

haha well Khia goes in on everyone, but the bitch has two huge sandbags for tits and an ass the size of an Ikea dining table, so any comment on Madonna's movement or performance warrants someone axing her to do those moves and see how graceful SHE looks.

PROMOTION PEOPLE, PROMOTION.

:lmao:

God, I love this forum so much!!!!

Gags fans are the worst. They are in pure denial! :lmao:

I came across one of them on my FB and the kid said he wasnt impressed because his idol (gags) set the bar too high :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guest likeavirgin

it was entertaining..the production was unlike non i have ever seen...the performance well...its to be expected ...solid superbowl performance it would probably sneak into the top7 performances of all time at number 7

Last night we finally entered the MDNA era! BTW, the should put the halftime performance on iTunes. That would sell a shit load of bucket! :lol: