Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

Every time I see the halftime show it makes me think about what incredible performances she has in store for us in the upcoming tour and then it makes me regret not being able to attend it :(

Guest Sinisin

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2012/02/super-duper.html#more

These Brazilians are absolutely NUTS—they recreated Madonna's Super Bowl performance with a care that approaches and scoffs at insanity. BRAVA! BRAVA!...

Watch here

OK! That was really impressive. Just to be able to get those queens together had to be a bitch!

Oh and the "Cee Lo" they had is ridiculously hot. (Definitely NOT going for authenticity, lol)

Yeah there were issues, but damn, they did a great job!

:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!

WOW. This perspective is just amazing. I wish they had a few distance shots during the broadcast. Just to enjoy the stage and the whole setting even more. That music part was insane, also with the lights in the stadium. Hopefully we'll get something like this for her tour. Truly a feast for the eyes.

I really need to say it again, and this thread is the perfect place, but the superbowl performance is amazing!!!! I didn't realise when I saw it the first time, but when I saw it a 2d, 3rd and 4rth time with different people each time I was totally blown away, same for the people who watch with me. I really don't get why websites like tmz or afterelton said that this performance was weaked!! I'm totally honest, they can say that gmayl is a weak song, I totally agree, but this performance was sooooooooooo much entertaining, it's a real pop extravanganza with everything in it!!!!!! Thx Madonna, I have big hope for the concert as I see on many stadium's map that the stage is in V, like the superbowl's one :drool:

Ok I go take a cold shower