Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

Someone had said that it's a copyright thing with Wikipedia pictures. But, surely, there has to be a better "regular" pic than the one on that page.

Madonna herself should ask to change!

Guest bluejean

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6482

Thanks to MadonnaTribe reader Will for spotting a fantastic video of Madonna's Halft Tme show shared on Youtube by cddigi and shot from an audience view from high up.

The videoclip shows so much more than what the TV had shown and from a different perspective, and proves once again that a Madonna stadium show is fantastic up close but also from afar!

That was great! It's amazing that the Tv version didn't do the actual stage justice. Especially in Music, that looked incredible!

Funny but where are all the football fans that supposedly hate Madonna and didn't want to see her perform? Obviously just crap made up by the media.

Funny but where are all the football fans that supposedly hate Madonna and didn't want to see her perform? Obviously just crap made up by the media.

Exactly. They wouldn't be cheering during or clapping at the end of the performance if they didn't enjoy it.

Guest ditaluver

i read somewhere before the performance that extra footage, etc would be available via the stream? or something? exclusives??

anyone know anything or remember that?

Is it available to download the different shot? it is really pretty cool, by the way i have the video on my ipad my iphone and computer, i cannot stop playing it ... i think i may go to rehab after this madonnamania. By the way in my family from my little niece (12 years) to my grandma (81) every body has danced to GMAYL, and they are not fans at all

i read somewhere before the performance that extra footage, etc would be available via the stream? or something? exclusives??

anyone know anything or remember that?

Yes, yes, some behind the scenes stuff. I don't know where that footage is but I WANT!!!

Is it available to download the different shot? it is really pretty cool, by the way i have the video on my ipad my iphone and computer, i cannot stop playing it ... i think i may go to rehab after this madonnamania. By the way in my family from my little niece (12 years) to my grandma (81) every body has danced to GMAYL, and they are not fans at all

:inlove:

The videoclip shows so much more than what the TV had shown and from a different perspective, and proves once again that a Madonna stadium show is fantastic up close but also from afar!

Upclose you notice Madonna's energy more, from far, you notice the stage production more. Its up to the fan to decide what they want. I like to be close, but not too close, that way I can enjoy Madonna and the stage production.

SO glad they cut away from that awkward fall after the nameless LMFAO guy was supposed to hold her other leg up but instead left her KICKING FOR HER LIFE. :lmao: