Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

http://www.etonline.com/#&panel1-1

If you scroll down, there's a video of Snoop Dogg raving about Madonna. He mention how when his first album was released, it knocked Madonna out of the top spot. When he performed at SNL back in the day, Tupac invited M backstage, where he spoke with Madonna. It's cool.

Snoop is a huge M Stan..I remember on TRL when they had ladies week or something they would ask celebrities what Video to play..he choose Material girl

my local idiot news was just giving her something of a hard time... they started with the MIA "controversy" and then read a statement from Madonna's camp "if that's all you got out of Madonna's performance, that's pathetic" :lol: then they read a FB comment from someone that didn't like the performace "... they should bring marching bands back" :lmao:

http://www.etonline.com/#&panel1-1

If you scroll down, there's a video of Snoop Dogg raving about Madonna. He mention how when his first album was released, it knocked Madonna out of the top spot. When he performed at SNL back in the day, Tupac invited M backstage, where he spoke with Madonna. It's cool.

Awww, he genuinely seems to like her. :D

Snoop worships Madonna.He has expressed an interest in working with her.Her "Music" video was partly inspired by his music videos.I'd love for her to work with him someday.

... and then read a statement from Madonna's camp "if that's all you got out of Madonna's performance, that's pathetic"

If it's really official ... best response ever. :clap: NBC and NFL licking the asses of that concerned parents television council is so wrong. They are giving those idiots the power they don't deserve. The whole situation is such a non-issue.

as if the ratings weren't enough, some of the youtube superbowl videos are past a million views already

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17469-1328502990-35.gif

The world is standing up for the Queen.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatribenews

Not only did Madonna achive 114 million viewers for her show yesterday - the most ever for a Super Bowl half-time performance - but the Queen also shattered the Twitter record for a live performance!

Madonna's half-time show peaked with 10,245 tweets per second flying during halftime.

Twitter reports the flurry of real time response was an all-time record for live entertainment.

Thanks to MadonnaTribe contributor Rob in Berkeley, California USA.

M's show topped the overall viewership, but, of course, there were half hours that averaged a bit more than 114m.

Nonetheless, the Queen remains on her throne. :bow:

Posted at TV By the Numbers:

HALF HOUR VIEWERSHIP (Times ET):

6:31-7, 99.2 million

7-7:30, 107.9 million

7:30-8, 110.9 million

8-8:30, 114.0 million

8:30-9, 114.3 million

9-9:30, 115.4 million

9:30-9:58, 117.7 million

HALF HOUR RATINGS (Times ET):

6:31-7, 42.5/69

7-7:30, 45.5/71

7:30-8, 46.4/71

8-8:30, 47.4/70

8:30-9, 47.7/70

9-9:30, 48.9/70

9:30-9:58, 50.7/72

HALFTIME SHOW FEATURING MADONNA IS MOST-WATCHED EVER: The halftime performance by Madonna (8-8:30), was seen by 114.0 million viewers, nearly four million more than last yearÂ’s performance featuring the Black Eyed Peas (110.3 million), and is the most-watched Super Bowl halftime show featuring entertainment ever (dating back to 1991).

The halftime viewership 18.3 million more than NBCÂ’s last Super Bowl with Bruce Springsteen (95.7 million).

The halftime show earned a 47.4 household rating, six percent higher than last year (44.7/68) and is the highest-rated halftime show featuring entertainment ever.

The more often I watch the performance the more amazing this thing becomes. Say what you want about Jamie King, he did an excellent job here. Credit were credit is due. The stage designs and lightning by Circque de Soleil are top notch. How cool was the change from the marching band to LAP when the grass is pulled in and the choir is walking over a nightly sky. Unbelievable. And Vogue :wow: EPIC. And I think you have to watch it a few times to realize the precission in that performance. It was a clockwork. AMAZING. :bow:

most reviews, if not all of them, have been AMAZING. of course the comments of monsters and some pressed michael jackson and janet fans (or just people who dont like her, simple as that) on youtube and the like havent been good, mainly pointing out her miming. (kind of hypocritical really)

Snoop worships Madonna.He has expressed an interest in working with her.Her "Music" video was partly inspired by his music videos.I'd love for her to work with him someday.

But much like Nicki Minaj other rappers, he's worked with everyone and their gran, isn't he working with Parisite Hilton next? :gross: She's worked with the most A List of rappers with Kanye (not the best result but whatevs) so how about the other one Jay-Z, she was meant to add vocals to "Justify My Thug".

I am so glad that none of the details of this performance leaked ahead of time!! It made it that much more enjoyable. I swear sometimes with leaks it's like you've already seen the performance before it happens or heard the album before it comes out. I hate leaks! :lol: This performance was just absolutely superb. I've watched it 5 or 6 times so far, and it gets better, and I notice something new each time. In my most recent viewing, I noticed that the narrow band of screens that wraps all the way around the stadium were, as only Madonna would have it, part of the performance as well, showing images and changing in sync with the stage. Brilliant.

Guest WikiLeaks

This forum is so entertaining.

:lmao::lmao:

I mean, we watched the best performance of her last night. I think we all can die now can we?

:bow: