Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

What the fuck is the problem of all those concerned idiots who complain about a middle finger. That picture was shown for what a half a second? Hardly anyone realized it. Certainly not some little children (who can watch all kinds of more dangerous stuff on a daily basis). These assholes make a big fuss about nothing.

Instead of apologizing officials at the NFL and NBC should tell them: "You are wasting my time, go fuck yourself".

i didnt even notice it at all when i watched it or how madonna slipped, or Brahim dancing backup on Music,

Guest Fukujima

Some religious freaks comments

Have a hilarious read!

NUTCASES AND FREAKS

please don't tell me this is for real:

I noticed that the stage itself was shaped like 2 horns, and somehow or another eyes, like that whole goat thing, and then the black satanic gowns while she was singing, "like a prayer". Yeah, it looked like a satanic ritual or something to me too.

I don't even watch football but I expected that she would be doing this kind of thing, so I watched her portion and sure enough she was definitely up to no good.

or

in that picture above madonna (known as madge in british newspapers!) is doing the 'as above so below' thing-highly satanic

my heart goes out to her she is lost and doesnt know it....my dad calls these people sincerely deceived. she probably isnt doing these things purposely and knowingly to deceive herself or anyone else but she is still deceived

father God bring your light to madonna to dispell the darkness and save her soul..

is it a joke right?? :scared:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

I noticed that the stage itself was shaped like 2 horns, and somehow or another eyes, like that whole goat thing, and then the black satanic gowns while she was singing, "like a prayer". Yeah, it looked like a satanic ritual or something to me too.

I don't even watch football but I expected that she would be doing this kind of thing, so I watched her portion and sure enough she was definitely up to no good.

or

in that picture above madonna (known as madge in british newspapers!) is doing the 'as above so below' thing-highly satanic

my heart goes out to her she is lost and doesnt know it....my dad calls these people sincerely deceived. she probably isnt doing these things purposely and knowingly to deceive herself or anyone else but she is still deceived

father God bring your light to madonna to dispell the darkness and save her soul..

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

i KNEW this shit was coming!!!!

as soon as i saw it last night, i knew there would be shit like this popping up. i'm surprised it's taken THIS long.

whatever. satanic ritual or not, bitch still slayed. i'm still ecstatic over how amazing the whole thing was.

or

it's capital H I M. :lol:

Has anyone realized the significant difference to Cleopatra? She is carried by ROMAN soldiers instead of Egyptian slaves. I could be wrong, but does in mean that contrary to Cleopatra she has defeated Rome?

true! and with Rome, the Pope himself!! :wacko:

OMG There is NO WAY I could have taken a video of my live reaction to the performance. it wwould have been THE GAYEST thing ever. There were parts I had to even shield my eyes i just couldnt watch from the anticipation. and like when she almost fell i can just see my eyes