Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

Tbqh I wouldn't be shocked if we never hear that song or anything to do with Hard Candy from Madonna ever again.

Agreed. she'll skip it on the next tour like she ignores American Life

I think she's sick of Hard Candy and it's now mostly dated sound, Confessions sounds so fresh compared

Guest Fukujima

wow what a wonderful stage...i wonder if some of the pictures displayed on the fake Vogue covers are coming from her last photoshoot..i bet there's Steven Kelin behind those videos it looks like his style

wow what a wonderful stage...i wonder if some of the pictures displayed on the fake Vogue covers are coming from her last photoshoot..i bet there's Steven Kelin behind those videos it looks like his style

There were some famous faces in there, I spotted Marlene Dietrich and of course it ended with that ICONICA shot from her Interview shoot, since Madonna is now the LEGEND OF ALL LEGENDS.

OMG! Now this is amazing. I pray some distant footage was shot so I can see this on all its glory.

Bitch gone and created her own Olympic scale ceremony in 12 minutes....in total awe :dramatic:

Guest Fukujima

There were some famous faces in there, I spotted Marlene Dietrich and of course it ended with that ICONICA shot from her Interview shoot, since Madonna is now the LEGEND OF ALL LEGENDS.

:sassy:

Janet fans on Perez are saying that she didn't go anywhere close to J unfamous performance :1251:

I have spent some time watching past Superbowel performances on youtube and most of them (barring pretty boy Prince) range from cringe inducing (Rolling Stones, The Who) to dowright atrocious (Black Eyed Peas) including Janet's by the numbers peepshow. Thank God for Madonna bringing POP back to the Superbowl the way it's supposed to be instead of all those white geezer rock bands.

They were amazing...that Lil' GAYSIAN is a QoL.

OMG....I love you guys. You make my day, everyday with your banter :inlove:

Screw madonnatribe who inexplicably blocked me from their forum after 8 years of hardly saying a thing.... :tongue:

Once again she has set the bar SO HIGH, I already pity next year's perfomers.

This is 30 years of performing experience at work. The attention to detail as she said in the costumes, choreography, projections is astounding. The choir at the end has golden bands around their heads to tie back to the Egyptian theme. Imagine that.

Janet fans on Perez are saying that she didn't go anywhere close to J unfamous performance :1251:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What a surprise :lmao:

They wanted Madonna to fail like Janet did so now they're angry :lmao:

Another oh BIG surprise: Gaga fans didn't liked it either :crazy:

And here's the best: some Britney fans are saying that Madonna was mediocre and boring and that Britney could do better :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

tumblr_lyy7ffJCls1qlycwjo1_500.png

Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance

1God presides in the great assembly;

he gives judgment among the “gods”:

2“How long will youa defend the unjust

and show partiality to the wicked? Selah

3Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;

maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.

4Rescue the weak and needy;

deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5“They know nothing, they understand nothing.

They walk about in darkness;

all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6“I said, ‘You are “gods”;

you are all sons of the Most High.’

7But you will die like mere men;

you will fall like every other ruler.”

8Rise up, O God, judge the earth,

for all the nations are your inheritance.

What a surprise :lmao:

They wanted Madonna to fail like Janet did so now they're angry :lmao:

Another oh BIG surprise: Gaga fans didn't liked it either :crazy:

And here's the best: some Britney fans are saying that Madonna was mediocre and boring and that Britney could do better :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gags fans are the worst. They are in pure denial! :lmao:

I came across one of them on my FB and the kid said he wasnt impressed because his idol (gags) set the bar too high :lmao:

Hey guys, do you think MADONNA has captured some new young fans with this? I mean almost all of AMERICA is exposed to this and seeing that spectacular performance could really convert some to be fans...