Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

Just watched it, spellbinding performance from Madonna. So much going on in 12 minutes. Camp, showy, artistic, clubby, poppy, and then a heap of soul at the end. A visual spectacular. Stunning.

Her tour will sell out so fast now. Even faster than usual.

It's great to have you back, Queen M :inlove:

Guest Fukujima

haha well Khia goes in on everyone, but the bitch has two huge sandbags for tits and an ass the size of an Ikea dining table, so any comment on Madonna's movement or performance warrants someone axing her to do those moves and see how graceful SHE looks.

PROMOTION PEOPLE, PROMOTION.

:lmao:

Khia needs to shut her damn mouth :lol: She's a total JOKE...a one-hit wonder bitch that nobody even cares about anymore.She needs to sit her skanky ass down and collect her unemployment check! :lol::lol:

Is it wrong that I faked a headache at work and went home to watch it live and have watched it now 20 times and will hit 30 by bedtime lol I somehow love her even more than I thought I could

God; I suffered all day at work, closed all web access, no radios...noone tell me a thing......Then had to get groceries on the way home before I could finally sit and enjoy only minutes ago. I made my 'hubby' leave the room so I could weep for joy in private lol! :inlove:

That opening was EVERYTHING :dramatic::sassy: and that digital stage and graphics was beyond amazing.....I'd love to have footage of the whole thing from the stands...you lost some of that on the tv.

Only thing I thought that was slightly less than perfect was that I think she let her nerves get the better of her (though who could blame her) and I was disappointed that the skirt didn't come off :demonic: , leaving the gladiator style skirt with gold trimmed knickers underneath....a tad safe....I guess appropriate though.

I'm so proud of her......she suffers for her art and deserves all her success!

P.s brahim was dancing in music, right? Lol :fag:

I liked it. The 'Open Your Heart' part and the intro was a highlight.

when she sung open your heart i loved it i found it to be very profound & endearing in a way. as if shes telling the red blooded americans to open their heart to her.. pleading for their luv again and asking for their approval :thumbsup::inlove:

I was a little dissapointed they didn't squeeze a bit of 4 Minutes in there when the band came marching in. OH WELL

I agree,the marching band sound of "4 Minutes" was made for the SuperBowl.That was a missed opportunity.

when she sung open your heart i loved it i found it to be very profound & endearing in a way. as if shes telling the red blooded americans to open their heart to her.. pleading for their luv again and asking for their approval :thumbsup::inlove:

Totally....ingrates don't know a good thing..... :crazy:

She been cock teasing us with OYH since the DWT, so she had betta bring it on the nxt Tour.

I just can't get over the entrance :wow: I think my heart actually skipped a beat & I made this weird sound thank God I was alone :lmao:

It was like being 13 all over again :fag:

elhrl.gif

She been cock teasing us with OYH since the DWT, so she had betta bring it on the nxt Tour.

I just can't get over the entrance :wow: I think my heart actually skipped a beat & I made this weird sound thank God I was alone :lmao:

It was like being 13 all over again :fag:

elhrl.gif

+1

And the str8 crowd actually seemed excited, cause they were screaming. :wow:

Guest bluejean

I was a little dissapointed they didn't squeeze a bit of 4 Minutes in there when the band came marching in. OH WELL

Tbqh I wouldn't be shocked if we never hear that song or anything to do with Hard Candy from Madonna ever again.

Guest Fukujima

love the Vogue routine and the twinks that are vogueing with her are just amazing..the cute asian one that took a pic with Lola was killer..i wonder if these very young dancers are part of the House of Ninja..they kinda remind me of the BAT's dancers :vogue::sassy:

love the Vogue routine and the twinks that are vogueing with her are just amazing..the cute asian one that took a pic with Lola was killer..i wonder if these very young dancers are part of the House of Ninja..they kinda remind me of the BAT's dancers :vogue::sassy:

They were amazing...that Lil' GAYSIAN is a QoL.