Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

Because, pig, as your laughable video shows, even on a full blown tour, "kylie's" piss poor performance is like a backwoods high school musical compared to Madonna's one-off, 8 minute set-up which DAZZLES in it's magnificence.

ok...you dont need to be a dick about it.

Actually, the negativity is from the testosterone-filled football fans that in general do not like pop music. Most pop music fans like Madonna.

Personally, I loved it, but then again, I also love Kylie. Its funny how when Kylie does it, people here trash her, M does something similar and they love it :lol: I love them both :)

Similar? Because she went all Cleopatra? :lmao:

Pity Madonna's kind of show doesn't look like a cheap campfest. Besides Madonna's songs are known and remembered also outside of the internet ghey circles. Then again Kylie wouldn't get asked in the first place. Not the same level of stardom sorry. And not just geographically speaking.

Oh KIM :inlove:

ALWAYS lovely to see you DARLING.

SUEDITO! One couldn't let such a HAPPY HAPPY DAY in the life of Madonna fans pass without a visit.

I'm so proud of Our Holy Queen :inlove:

Ok let's stop posting the hate. I know i kinda went on it a bit about facebook people, but lets move on

and the kylieson shit neeeds to stop tks.

tumblr_lyyaxaRnEI1qlxwl3o1_500.gif

Actually, the negativity is from the testosterone-filled football fans that in general do not like pop music. Most pop music fans like Madonna.

Personally, I loved it, but then again, I also love Kylie. Its funny how when Kylie does it, people here trash her, M does something similar and they love it :lol: I love them both :)

photowr.png

Because Kylie invented the Ancient World and Cheerleading :lmao: some people need a reality check.

Guest Sinisin

...i think her vulnerability/ability really worked 4 her!

Yes to this! This was the dynamic that made this performance so incredibly special. WOOT!

Even SnoopDog is showing M some LUV !

SnoopDogg Snoop Dogg

Madonna killen the superbowl her show is soo fresh. Wowoowowowowowoowowowowowow!

I hope the tour is like this ! Looks amazing on every level ! I didn't even care if she did a lippy !

Madonna Rocks !

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SUPER_BOWL_MUSIC?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-05-21-19-46

M.I.A. flips bird during Super Bowl halftime show

By DAVID BAUDER

AP Entertainment Writer

For all the pomp and excess of Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show, it is likely to be a single extended middle finger by guest singer M.I.A. that is most remembered.

The gesture, accompanied by a barely disguised expletive, came during a performance of Madonna's new single, "Give Me All Your Luvin.'" It was reminiscent of Janet Jackson's infamous "wardrobe malfunction" -- a surprise risque moment in front of tens of millions of unsuspecting viewers.

The brief exposure of Jackson's nipple during the 2004 halftime show raised a storm of controversy and put CBS in hot water with the Federal Communications Commission.

The Super Bowl, shown on NBC this year, is routinely viewed by more than 100 million people, the biggest TV event of the year.

The screen briefly went blurred after the M.I.A. gesture in what seemed like a late attempt to cut out the camera shot. The NFL, which produces the annual halftime show, had no immediate comment.

Madonna positioned herself as the queen of a new generation of pop stars at the Super Bowl halftime show - complete with throne. Guests Cee Lo and dance rockers LMFAO also appeared.

Madonna seemed like Roman royalty when muscle-bound men carried her extravagant throne across the football field to the stage for her opening song, "Vogue."

The singing and dancing on that song was smartly choreographed, as Madonna moved more deliberately but still adroitly in moves that took into account that she's now in her 50s. She briefly appeared to stumble at one point while trying to make a step on the stage set, but recovered in time.

She let a tightrope walker make the more acrobatic moves during a performance of "Music."

Madonna carried gold pompons for a performance of her new single. Twitter was alight with questions about the vocals being lip synched or augmented by tapes, particularly during this song.

At the end of her lines, M.I.A. appeared to sing "I don't give a (expletive)," although it was hard to hear clearly.

The best guest was clearly Cee Lo, who joined Madonna for the final song, "Like a Prayer." They were joined by a robed chorus in the show's most soaring performance.

With a puff of white smoke, Madonna disappeared down a trap door in the stage, and lights on the field spelled out "World Peace."

The veteran star's vocals were not strong throughout, lending to the sense of distance during the spectacle.

Earlier, Kelly Clarkson, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert offered some pregame patriotism. Shelton and Lambert did a twangy duet on "America the Beautiful" and Clarkson, in a simple black dress, sang "The Star Spangled Banner."

© 2012 The Associated Press

Maybe people need to go back to school and learn the difference between Aphrodite, a mythical goddess and Cleopatra an actual Queen that lived. But they are Kylie fans i don't expect too much from them brainwise. And isn't this"Aphrodite" album produced by Stuart Price, the guy she snatched from Madonna ?

I had audio delay on my TV too

but i dont think it was live even lap was mimed

Really? But you know with today's technology they filter and enhance her voice on her tours. The only one that sounded mimed was GMAYL. Apparently Stuart Price and Orbit did the mixes for this performance. VOGUE again did it for me. Chills down my spine again!!!! Vogue is always a great opener! Very dramatic with the visuals, choreography and added sound effects!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::vogue::vogue:

Really? But you know with today's technology they filter and enhance her voice on her tours. The only one that sounded mimed was GMAYL. Apparently Stuart Price and Orbit did the mixes for this performance. VOGUE again did it for me. Chills down my spine again!!!! Vogue is always a great opener! Very dramatic with the visuals, choreography and added sound effects!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::vogue::vogue:

i dont have problem with that coz in the end its supposed to be a TV spectacle not a live show , if it was live shes even more amazing

The US and international press are all hailing her performance. As they should be since she was STUNNING :wow:

I can't believe that it's actually some of her supposed fanbase that is moaning about it. :manson:

everybody is so positive, I've never seen this vibe since the invention of the internet!

she's the bringer of good vibes, world peace!!!!!!

2012 is here, bow for the queen of the new golden age!!!!!!!!!!!!