Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

Guest FrozenEyes

IKR. Iconic hits, top notch fun performance from legendary star with expert stage presence. Go figure.

well it is the super bowl, not exactly her demographic to begin with. The people that don't like her won't have their minds changed, big deal.

<3 the moment with the harp!

It was a lyre and it was one of my favourite parts!!!! I adore Music and Vogue. Madonna looked like a total Leo out there.

AND YES I AM WATCHING IT AGAIN ON MY SKY+

I am not sure whether to go in the HEADDRESS or with the trenchcoat, glasses and PRAM to work tomorrow. TOO MANY OUTFITS.

then just go nekkid. you'll have nothing to worry about

Guest HaveASit

Bla bla bla for the haters. Madonna's miss step on that stair was more entertaining than the entire carrer of most of the "divas" of the new generation.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

As Madonna herself said, she avoids the internet and I think most people here should also avoid Facebook and Twitter which are run by negative Nancies.

ANY SANE person should avoid MOST parts of the internet tbh.

I don't think I can sleep now. If I do I'll be doing that 2012 superbowl halftime vogueography in my sleep while chatting to Anna Wintour on the phone.

Guest northernlad

My ever Madonna-indifferent mother just rang to say she LOVED It (save "Music" where 'Madonna just wasn't on it'. She adoured LAP with Cee Lo. :wow:

The ONLY thing i object is the mariah carey hair! I say she needs another hairstylish because this hair we can't take no more! Other than that the costumes were a bit too much Cheresque IMO but SHE FUCKING GAVE THE BIGGEST PERFORMANCE EVER! SHE WAS VERY INTO THIS SHOW! SHE NAILED IT! SHE IS PROUD OF HER HITS AND SHE GENUINELY ENJOYED PERFORM EVERY SONG OF THIS SHOW! LOVE HER!!!!!

Ryan Prendergast @prendergastr

Wow. More people tune in for #madonna than #Superbowl . #trending #RIPMadonna

i certainly hope this is true. #thepowerofmadonna

I just got a text from my sister saying that it was INCREDIBLE.

That's my sister who is the EVENT ORGANISER person in the UAE. That's right, she'll probably get to MEET Madonna when she plays there. :wow:

Amazing

And a headset mic is always appreciated

Of course she will get bashed, they've been slating her for 30 year, why stop now?!