Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

I thought everything on this shyt was lypped for tech reasons. Even Nippy was lypped.

Well Miss ChristinAWWHHHHH surely wasn't lipped last year as she fucked up the lyrics! :rotfl:

Oh well at least she didn't have period blood running down her thighs.

Hahahaha at the show, I can even imagine what it is to live in a nationalistic country.

we don't have it over here, nobody knows the national anthem, it's something from the past.

So strange to see, I thought it was only in movies.

I can't take it any more, bring on Madonna!

TRUST this behavior is limited to events like this and otherwise paraded only when a show of solidarity is convenient/necessary.

It's difficult to tell :grr: I agree that Blake Shelton and Miranda Hickface lipped it, but Belly sounded live (and VERY good - Craptina is a disaster at Star Spangled Banner always and "can't hit the land of the freeeee" note).

Watching Aerosmith, Justina and Bitchney - reeked of mimefest. And events like the Olympics and Kylie's Dancing Queen/Waltzing Matilda, always lipped for technical reasons and stadium sound.

So a quarter takes up 15 minutes yet the time stops every time the ball hits the floor?

Hahahaha, it's a complete mystery to me

So a quarter takes up 15 minutes yet the time stops every time the ball hits the floor?

Sounds weird. I don't get team sports. Imagine if Madonna had the anal bead mic.

Guest Fukujima

#MadonnaSuperbowl trending worldwide on Twitter :sassy:

RyanSeacrest Ryan Seacrest

Madonna is in her dressing room right now working out.. She does workout warm ups before a performance #superbowl

:vogue:

Nah that's a bit tacky isn't it? Not her style.

6 months ago I'd say pompoms aren't, who's to say with M-$$$. :lol: