Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

Madonna did the Egyptian theme already

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2EUpeMSiQ8s

Not egyptian per say but middle eastern.

"Cleopatra had her way

Matahari too

Whether they were good or bad

Is strictly up to you......

This is who I am

You can

Like it or not

You can

Love me or leave me

Cus I'm never gonna stop No no.."

Time to remember : Cleopatra comin atcha

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Edited by popeline

Just WOW. I didn't post anything until now cause I was blown away about everything. I watched 10 times already and still counting. This has to be her most epic performance in her career especially regarding the visuals... WOW WOW WOW I am so proud to be A Madonna fan. This year - 20 years since I am a fan and so so proud. :inlove:

P.S.: I didn't know Bette Midler is such a Madonna hater :|

Madonna was fucking amazing.

there are no other words to describe it.

I was so damn nervous before it started, I (yes ME) was walking around I was so nervous :lmao: I couldn't imagine how Madonna felt.

She's such a trooper, she's fucking QUEEN.

Anyone who has anything negative to say, is either just bitter or purposely trying to stir shit.

The inclusion of LMFAO wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be, it was short and SWEET.

I am still in awe, I will probably watch this very performance for the rest of my life :dramatic:

there were a few things pointed out by others (Madonna slipping) but I personally didn't see anything, and if she did fall or slip she recovered VERY well.

I was so amazed at her doing all those damn flips :lol: and in HEELS. :dramatic:

The only negative comments I have seen are from Gaga and Janet fans (shocking right) the celebrity response has been overwhelmingly positive!

"Two quarters of Super Bowl and the strongest performer is Madonna," said Alec Baldwin of the show.

Rapper Snoop Dogg added: "Madonna killen the superbowl her show is soo fresh. Wowoowowowowowoowowowowowow!"

Rosie O'Donnell kept it simple, writing: “Madonna = perfection”

Sharon Osbourne wrote, "Madonna is back! She's the queen. Just sensational!"

Serena Williams exclaimed "Wow best halftime show ever!!! Wow Madonna! Wow"

Madonna did her thing, she even made a few fans tonight I am sure.

bow to HER.

I really like her 2012 look. Her face filled out and she has that "Madonna" face. Not the skinny, puffy cheek face that she had in 2008. She looked like she really appreciated being there and she looks as if she put all that negativity from '08-'09 behind her. Now we must suffer till opening night of the new tour LOL!! We haven't seen or heard this much hooplah for Madonna in years!!! THANK YOU LIVE NATION AND ALL THOSE IN MADONNA'S CAMP!!!! :clap::bow:

For me, it wasn't the best time show ever. That would be Prince. Hands down.

However, Madonna is definitely in the top 5 for me.

The beginning of her performance was a little shaky and she DID seem nervous, but she recovered and yes of course "Vogue" is always a great opener. Stylish,dramatic and exciting.

I can't stand LMFAO, but I thought their bit with Madonna was cute. Cee-Lo I could have done without as he added NOTHING to the performance. Madonna was fine by herself.

"Like A Prayer" was a great way to close the performance and the way she exited the stage?! Fucking cool.

All in all, I thought Madonna did great and looked wonderful. Enjoyed the beautiful stage set, M's dancing was impressive and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

M should be proud! Watching this performance, I was reminded as to why I love M :inlove:

She's amazing. What a goddess!

For me, it wasn't the best time show ever. That would be Prince. Hands down.

However, Madonna is definitely in the top 5 for me.

The beginning of her performance was a little shaky and she DID seem nervous, but she recovered and yes of course "Vogue" is always a great opener. Stylish,dramatic and exciting.

I can't stand LMFAO, but I thought their bit with Madonna was cute. Cee-Lo I could have done without as he added NOTHING to the performance. Madonna was fine by herself.

"Like A Prayer" was a great way to close the performance and the way she exited the stage?! Fucking cool.

All in all, I thought Madonna did great and looked wonderful. Enjoyed the beautiful stage set, M's dancing was impressive and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

M should be proud! Watching this performance, I was reminded as to why I love M :inlove:

She's amazing. What a goddess!

Where would you rank Janet's Super Bowl performance in comparison with Madonna? Just out of curiosity.

Guest bluejean

The only one that sounded mimed was GMAYL.

Are you kidding, the whole performance looked and sounded mimed. I think it would have been better if she recorded fake live vocals for Music and Give Me A Bucket like she did with the other 2 songs. I'm sure the average idiot thought 'Like a prayer' was live vocals.

Guest bluejean

Where would you rank Janet's Super Bowl performance in comparison with Madonna? Just out of curiosity.

Probably #1 :lmao:

Honestly, I thought this performance was 2nd to MJ. Something about is is just so iconic, I guess cos it was when he was in his prime.

What I loved most is that Madonna took over what looked like the whole field. There was no audience out there except everyone up in the seats. She was a player in the superbowl, and won!