Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

Guest groovyguy

THE REACTION AT URBAN MO'S- SAN DIEGO'S #1 GAY BAR, TO MADONNA'S SUPER BOWL XLVI HALF-TIME SHOW. THE CROWD GOES WILD AND STARTS SINGING "LIKE A PRAYER

There is NO NEGATIVITY. A small percentage of whiny fans and some fans of other inferior artists are moaning but the overwhelming majority of fans loved it and it looks like the press at large loved it too.

END OF STORY.

MADONNA TRIUMPHED and that's THAT.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

There is NO NEGATIVITY. A small percentage of whiny fans and some fans of other inferior artists are moaning but the overwhelming majority of fans loved it and it looks like the press at large loved it too.

END OF STORY.

Oh, the nasty comments are just from stupid net freaks. They're like rats, there's lots of them.

Media wise she's getting MAJOR props.

Honestly, anyone with working eyes would have enjoyed that.

END OF STORY.

:clap:

It's the perfect time to be a Madonna fan. Now watch her albums SHOOT up the charts again. :D

Guest groovyguy

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/entertainment/the_assistant/?p=8657&srvc=blogs&position=recent

The Best Madonna Halftime Tweets

SheÂ’s in a class of her own, and she knows it. Madonna

took the stage today in the Halftime Show of Superbowl XLVI, alongside Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. And at 53 years old, she can still break it down! Naturally, the Twitterverse was in a fever over the Material GirlÂ’s performance, whether it was the Trojan Horse theme, the tuft of chest hair sticking out of her shirt, or when Vince WilforkCee Lo Green came out to sing dressed in a sequined robe. HereÂ’s some of the best tweets I could find letting the world know how MadgeÂ’s performance was.

Sean_P_Doyle Sean P. Doyle

Listen to Betty White and Vince Wilfork belt out Like a Prayer!

@danecook: Weirdst halftime show. Madonna had blond chest hair and CeeLo was wearing the entire night sky.

CameronFrye Cameron Frye

The funny thing is - thatÂ’s Cee-LoÂ’s house coat.

greggutfeld GregGutfeld

Madonna: I wanted to hate it. But that was pretty great. And then you had to ruin it with “world peace.”

Proteautype Adam Proteau

Nice nod to Ron Artest at the end, Madonna.

jdickerson John Dickerson

Now Madonna is going to reappear out of Tom BradyÂ’s head.

rilaws Richard Lawson

Madonna takes bold stance on world peace.

gabedelahaye Gabe Delahaye

Apparently Madonna is honoring the death of the sandworm from Dune. #Madonna

ARTCRANK ARTCRANK™

So MadonnaÂ’s being frozen in carbonite and sent to Jabba the Hut? IÂ’m confused. #superbowl

NickyGeezy Nicky G.

The coolest part of the Madonna half time show was the end - when she let us all know sheÂ’s a Laker fan. #WorldPeace

@david_schwab: Fact. Madonna is only 9 years away from getting senior discounted coffee at McDonaldÂ’s.

@MettaWorldPeace: I feel like kissing Madonna Lol

@laloalcaraz: Madonna is now backstage feasting on the blood of a young dancer

Justin_Stangel Justin Stangel

Moments ago @Darrenrovell presented Madonna with a list of his suggestions on how to make her act better

GrantLawrence Grant Lawrence

Twitter guesses on identity of tightrope man in Madonna halftime show: Richard Simmons, Carrot Top, Will Ferrell, kid from “Family Affair”.

Her entrance was GLORIOUS. Kylie can sniff my hole, because she fucking wishes. If this was a Kylie Superbowl that entrance would have been RUINED by some mincer on a string flying around in his PINK undies and holding flowers. fakt.

I didn't mind the lipping, i think some fans really need to COME TO TERMS with Madonnas vocal ability. The amount of dancing, moving, FLIPPING she was doing would have made a live attempt sound AWFUL voice wise. She would have been bashed for shit vocals OR miming tbh, so yeah whatever.

:rotfl:

I loved everything about it. And about the lypsinch who cares. Why people need to be told

50 times that the NFL asks performers to mime since there's no sound check. Besides doing

all that phisically how can you expect somebody to also sing and sound decent.

It was a perfect showcase to the casual fan and a promotion tool like no other.

My fav part was the shuffling and GMAYL of course :shock: