Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

i loathe gaga....i love madonna.......i was just expressing myself. giving my opinion. should i be banned for that. im a huge fan, seen her almost 20 times live in concert and i know she can sing and dance. i just want the best for her. it was a great show.....but....

But what? It was an EPIC show blowing everything this bitch ever done in pyrotechnics, coreography, ammount of dancers on stage, energy, visuals, IT WAS A VISION OF GOD!

at this kind of event most artists will lip synch unless they just intend to stand there and sing....She was all over the stage and danced her ass off...in addition, without being able to do proper sound checks it would be truly a huge risk. THIS WAS A FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE

thanks for saying this :clap:

now I can't wait to see it

Guest Pud Whacker

she was fabulous. that stage was incredible. loved the entrance, vogue! give me all your luvin', open your heart! and of course like a prayer. the outfits were a little too much for me - i like madonna in nearly nothing - i like to see her muscles. when i heard people expecting her to be 'naughty' - i knew the outfits would be prim.

wonderful. xo

Noticed that. Wasnt that guy suppose to grab her leg or something? what happened?

No she was doing air press ups to show she worked out. It just looked a bit awkward due to his inexperience I guess.

There is so much hate for this on FB from non-fan friends of mine. Its all "she's too old, she couldn't move, she didn't sing live, blah blah FUCKING blah." the show was an amazing spectacle of a performance. WHAT MORE COULD SHE HAVE DONE???

The SUPERBOWL MAY HAVE LEARNED THEIR LESSON FOR LIVE VOCALS LAST YEAR...

Watched a live performance of BEP once. That Fergie girl is atrocious singing (live)

She just can't. Not that the other 3 are real singers.

After seeing those costumes Kylie must be weeping over Aphrodite. :(

My god THE TOUR, with those costumes. I just can't.

Yes, I was about to reply to PBG's post that I did straight away think Kylie/Cherilyn at the start, but it somehow looked less ridiculous on Madonna and was fun and gave her a welcome sense of humour injection. But for most of it was the antithesis of that sort of high camp, just lightly so.

And where were the faggotini choir?! There was one particularly camp specimen on the wire. Damn I have to wait till this shyt finishes to watch it again, it requires more analysis. :elite: I could probably stop the V+ box but am afraid to in case it doesn't work. :nervous:

I didn't expect the performance to be like that at all! She gave us a Madonna show, in Madonna standards, in Madonna quality. Holy fucking wow.

Sorry, I can't stop posting about it.