Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

So am I he only one who saw the part where she lost her footing for a second? Don't get me wrong. I loved it, but I do like to discuss all aspects :)

OMG I am overwhelmed and have cry. :dramatic: Real spine-tingling moments there. I loved that stage and set up and OMG if it's a glimpse at the forthcoming tour.

Open Your Heart! An inevitable EY! She performed with Cee-Lo even though he performed with Goop ( :lmao: ). Loves it, pretty much the perfect half time show. Vogue + LAP + her last huge US #1 signature song and easier to do than ROL Music. I'd have loved if they added some guitar to LAP, but that's one song the straight audience would at least like, wise move showcasing that as always.

The only thing I would say was there were too many damn long shots, you could hardly see her at times and the stage was so immense she was in danger of getting swallowed up by it. But this was a real QoL moment, the best in years/decade(s). :drama:

was she looking good?

Guest FrozenEyes

NFL: "Madonna's message of 'world peace' does not reflect the views of the National Football League"

So they DON'T want world peace?

:lol:

So am I he only one who saw the part where she lost her footing for a second? Don't get me wrong. I loved it, but I do like to discuss all aspects :)

Yeah I saw that...bet her legs were shaking like crazy with nerves

The commentators at Latin ESPN when the stage was being set were all like "yeah, whatever". At the end they were speechless, like "wow..., that was..., I mean...", one of them managed to say that was the best halftime show he has ever seen.

TOUCHDOWN!

you have no idea how angry i am reading peoples facebook status saying the halftime show sucks. I AM FUMMING. I JUST TOLD SOME COUNTRY BITCH TO SHUT THE EFF UP.

She's getting bashed on Twitter a lot also. She's the #1 trending topic though!

why are you all so positive.......let's be realistic and not try getting carried away.

we all bash britney, michael jackson and janet for lipsynching and now when our lady, our great star, the one we love the most does it we think it's great and the best. it would ve been the best if she sang live. there was no interaction what so ever.

she knows the entire world is watching and she gave all the critics reason to bash her. it might even hurt her concert ticket sales. the normal bloke might think her concert is also playbacked entirely.

she can do it live: remember live8 and live earth?? this was make or break.

im anxious for the reviews tomorrow.....

don't bash me please for giving my honest opinion.

i love m and am just afraid she might get harsh critics.

Shut it!

i saw that too, but she was quick to go back up to the step. shit happened, u know.

i think she looked beautiful , her vocals were great even if they were pre recorded. it was so nice to hear her sing open your heart and like a prayer. i loved the fact that i was surprised by the guests , even if i don't know much about them. i did almost died when she looked like she was gonna fall at the top of the stage. i sat up and cringed. my little kids thought i almost had a heart attack. everyone at my house, Madonna fans or not, said she did an amazing performance and one of the best they have ever seen. everyone was glued to the t.v. Overall im so happy for her and i loved seen something new set wise and vocal wise. its a great time to be a Madonna fan :)

Edited by madfan30