Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

why are you all so positive.......let's be realistic and not try getting carried away.

we all bash britney, michael jackson and janet for lipsynching and now when our lady, our great star, the one we love the most does it we think it's great and the best. it would ve been the best if she sang live. there was no interaction what so ever.

she knows the entire world is watching and she gave all the critics reason to bash her. it might even hurt her concert ticket sales. the normal bloke might think her concert is also playbacked entirely.

she can do it live: remember live8 and live earth?? this was make or break.

im anxious for the reviews tomorrow.....

don't bash me please for giving my honest opinion.

i love m and am just afraid she might get harsh critics.

i even think like a prayer used re-recorded live studio vocals.

mark my words: she will get bashed.

why rehearse for like a month and than come up with this.......playbacking.

it all seemed rushed and wanting to do too much in 12 minutes....anyway....i love madonna but ive always said that i prefer a less perfect live vocal than playbacking......she doenst need it and this will harm her.

at this kind of event most artists will lip synch unless they just intend to stand there and sing....She was all over the stage and danced her ass off...in addition, without being able to do proper sound checks it would be truly a huge risk. THIS WAS A FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE

She went old skool, literally!!! Who would have thought shed play the Immaculate remix of LAP?

I will say this though, the camera angles weren't top notch. I couldn't really see what was going on with the Ninja people.

And she did.....lipsynch :nocomment:

it was so amazing the opening was so epic a true opening for a queen.. did anyone else think she was nervous?? at times she seemed to move a little stiff

Yes I did notice she looked stiff at times and it seemed to be nervousness

This was all very Kylie-esque. Still, it was an amazing show!

Are you kidding me? Julie doesn't dance. She's just a mannequin with no sense of expression or performance. Madonna is everything good about this world. Without her I would be much less enthusiastic about living.

No ashtangi - lipsynching is totally not the point here, as I said earlier it's pretty much ALWAYS the rule at this shit. And would you want her to stand stock still? For this kind of show it's all about dancing and entertaining, so it's all good.

why are you all so positive.......let's be realistic and not try getting carried away.

we all bash britney, michael jackson and janet for lipsynching and now when our lady, our great star, the one we love the most does it we think it's great and the best. it would ve been the best if she sang live. there was no interaction what so ever.

she knows the entire world is watching and she gave all the critics reason to bash her. it might even hurt her concert ticket sales. the normal bloke might think her concert is also playbacked entirely.

Until the day she dies Madonna will attract harsh criticism no matter what she does.

She just gave one of the biggest (and most incredible) performances of her career and you're worried about that?! Not bashing you, just sailing a little perspective in your direction via bitch slap. ;)

She went old skool, literally!!! Who would have thought shed play the Immaculate remix of LAP?

I will say this though, the camera angles weren't top notch. I couldn't really see what was going on with the Ninja people.

:inlove:

That's my boy.

You need to STFU ASAP.

Most Superbowl performers are asked to lip-synch because they usually don't have soundcheck back-up at the stadium. LOOK.IT.UP.

Sit yo negative ass down and go get GAYL on iTunes NOW.

i agree, they are really zooming in on MADONNA almost whole time... the only wide shot I think was the LAP visual...

the camera angles were great last year for BEP/USHER