Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

No live vocals? I wonder if that was the NFL? Decision. Overall very good. She actually seemed very nervous. And I think I saw one misstep where she lost her footing?

i even think like a prayer used re-recorded live studio vocals.

mark my words: she will get bashed.

why rehearse for like a month and than come up with this.......playbacking.

it all seemed rushed and wanting to do too much in 12 minutes....anyway....i love madonna but ive always said that i prefer a less perfect live vocal than playbacking......she doenst need it and this will harm her.

OH FUCK OFF SHE WAS FUCKING AMAZING GREAT SHE DANCES LIKE NOBODY SHE IS THE FUCKING QUEEN OF EVERYTHING AND THE SHOW FUCKING ENDED RIGHT NOW! PEOPLE ARE PETRIFIED AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i even think like a prayer used re-recorded live studio vocals.

mark my words: she will get bashed.

why rehearse for like a month and than come up with this.......playbacking.

it all seemed rushed and wanting to do too much in 12 minutes....anyway....i love madonna but ive always said that i prefer a less perfect live vocal than playbacking......she doenst need it and this will harm her.

We got your point the first 5 times you said it. :manson:

She probably lipsynched as most NFL performers lipsynch ANYWAY.

OMG I am overwhelmed and have cry. :dramatic: Real spine-tingling moments there. I loved that stage and set up and OMG if it's a glimpse at the forthcoming tour.

Open Your Heart! An inevitable EY! She performed with Cee-Lo even though he performed with Goop ( :lmao: ). Loves it, pretty much the perfect half time show. Vogue + LAP + her last huge US #1 signature song and easier to do than ROL Music. I'd have loved if they added some guitar to LAP, but that's one song the straight audience would at least like, wise move showcasing that as always.

The only thing I would say was there were too many damn long shots, you could hardly see her at times and the stage was so immense she was in danger of getting swallowed up by it. But this was a real QoL moment, the best in years/decade(s). :drama:

No live vocals? I wonder if that was the NFL? Decision. Overall very good. She actually seemed very nervous. And I think I saw one misstep where she lost her footing?

During Music yes! But she carried on like a professional she is!

At least you see how grand the tour is! fuck the lipsynch. there's nothing you can change now. it was done!

Guest Fukujima

JEEZ at the negativity of some people here

LOVE THE ENTRANCE AND VOGUE, THAT WAS E-P-I-C

liked Music, liked GAYL

LOVED +10000000 LIKE A PRAYER