Chat thread for non-U.S. fans watching Super Bowl tonight

Apples388

Guest Fukujima

It was a mystery to me too for years! Click "multiquote" at the bottom corner of all the posts you want to quote. Then hit the big blue "add reply" button below the end of thread. That works for me.

oooh thanks :thumbsup:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

First imma go visit the TAYLA so he can measure my bodeh for some formal pants i need made to fit around my thick ass good and tight for my sisters wedding. Then imma come home and watch Superbowl afta.

It's screening live around lunchtime in Australia, and i got a couple days off work so i'll get to see it as it happens.

I definitely don't want to watch boring American football so I'd love to know the exact time of the Queens arrival.

There won't be a set time. People are saying 8-8:30pm EST, but the 1st half of the game could end earlier than expected, it could even be till 9pm. Best to just watch the game earlier.

im from the netherlands and it's on on 02.00 cet. i can choose from bbc, espn america, sat 1......

i dont understand guys who dont stay up. i mean come on it's a once in a lifetime thing. don't u go out till two sometimes.....or think of it as a nightshift. we can go to bed at 03.00 and sleep a few hours and doing the things we should do....work, study, etc. it's just one day with just a few hours sleep but look what u get in return...being there live.

im from the netherlands and it's on on 02.00 cet. i can choose from bbc, espn america, sat 1......

i dont understand guys who dont stay up. i mean come on it's a once in a lifetime thing. don't u go out till two sometimes.....or think of it as a nightshift. we can go to bed at 03.00 and sleep a few hours and doing the things we should do....work, study, etc. it's just one day with just a few hours sleep but look what u get in return...being there live.

I can easily last all night if I have to. :sassy:

Luckily I'm in EST but I want you all to brew that coffee! I'm really so beyond nervous and excited, this is the performance of her career for audience reach. :dramatic::dramatic:

Make sure you go to the bathroom before the show. Don't want your bladder running a mess when M get's up stage, heck even your rectum for that matter too. Limit your water intake during the game, and stay away from cheetos, they'll give you anal leakage, so i heard.

Imagine if Madonna just sang on an empty black stage wearing a lbd with an acoustic guitar. :chuck: I have an enormous bladder so I can go without needing a wee for ages.

this will be the first time i watch an american football game.

the things Madonna makes you do.

In Peru its been aired in ESPN ans Fox Sports

OMG started on BBC1!

Tom Brady is fucking hot, he'll be the only one I've heard of. :rotfl: How dare the BBC stop showing the Oscars live but show THIS. Still can't complain. :horn:

Edit: They're already played OYH and Hung Up in the background and said also coming up the most successful female artist of all time Madonna :dramatic:

This half hour is just precursory commentary :snore: I've taped this shit in case I miss anything but will be back at 1 am!