Songs she should NOT perform this tour

Guest Xanthium

I looooove Music but I couldn't care less if she does it... it'd be nice but I don't mind her quitting it. Same goes to La Isla Bonita. She should stop Ray of Light though, I'm sick of it.

I wouldn't really want any of her debut album singles unless it's Burning Up or Everybody either, I'm so sick of those.

I don't really wanna hear Hung Up or 4 Minutes either...or most of HC.

Edited by dnosebapps

Personally I would love some old-school arrangements the way Like A Prayer used the '80s remix - it was brilliant. No techno re-workings of her songs, they are high-energy enough. Would love to hear (never going to happen) Physical Attraction, NO 4 Minutes please - older arrangment of Holiday, Into The Groove, Open Your Heart and La Isla.

Guest sasca1971

No:

Like a Virgin (that ship has sailed)

La Isla Bonita (overdone)

4 Minutes (it's her newest megahit and more people are buying her 80s and 90s stuff now that that or even DAD - so it's clearly not passing the test of time)

Holiday (hate me - but never liked it)

Borderline (love the song but unless it sounds more like the original then nah - it's one of those songs that doesn't need re-inventing)

Music (I know she will perform LAP, Music, ROL, and HU but of those 4 most likely to be repeated - this would be the one I'd least likely want to see)

Nothing from HC and no more Music!! If she's to do La Isla then it should be more towards the original because the last two times it was awful! ROL not really unless it's sung in some kind of ballad to surprise people but not really. At this point I'm lowering expectations so when the setlist leaks it might be a surprise! I do feel like this tour will be more fun and positive than the S&S. She seems more happier these days and this albumn is set to do very well!! :thumbsup:

Guest FrozenEyes

La Isla Bonita

I'm so sick of this song and the reinventions do not make me want to hear it more. It needs retired for AT LEAST one tour. Besides that I'm game for anything.

Any guitar or rock version of anything specially

Any gypsy version of anything

Any Evita song

I can live without:

- Ray Of Light

- La isla bonita

- Hung Up

- Give it to me

- Love profusion

- Hollywood

- 4 Minutes (maybe used as a sample nothing more)

- Miles Away

- Nothing Fails

That's not bad already

Guest bluejean

I think its safe to say she won't do La Isla Bonita.

The fact that Music was at Superbowl makes me think she'll do it. Same with Vogue and Prayer.

4 Minutes (even though she will probably use it as a video interlude for the expected cheerleader-themed part of the show). I wouldn't mind it as an interlude to be honest, as long as she never sings it live again.

Ray of Light - even though one of my favourite M tracks - has to go for a while.

I don't mind La Isla Bonita or Music. She always tries to completely reinvent them and they make me happy. :)

La Isla Bonita - I mean really? Shelve this for now.

Music - So overperformed it's becoming lacklustre.

Ray of Light - It has become boring.

4 Minutes - Terrible live version.

She can perform

Hung Up - I want a new non-rock version.