Songs she should NOT perform this tour

Guest Xanthium

Mild :chuckle: @ that avatar, but it's disheartening that Goober is STILL the biggest talking point here as a new era has just kicked off. :grr: (Not meaning you Xanthie, but anyway).

Rainbow High

A New Argentina

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

What songs would she sound frightful and ridiculous trying to attempt now?

Guest Xanthium

Mild :chuckle: @ that avatar, but it's disheartening that Goober is STILL the biggest talking point here as a new era has just kicked off. :grr: (Not meaning you Xanthie, but anyway).

Rainbow High

A New Argentina

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

What songs would she sound frightful and ridiculous trying to attempt now?

4 Minutes. She sounded awful singing it last tour. I hope she doesn't try it again.

Guest Xanthium

She can give La isla and ROL a rest

--

Holiday and Music are mega classics and the performances are always full of energy

Yeah but they've been done to death IMO. I really want her to do another setlist like DWT with lots of album tracks.

I wouldn't mind "La Isla Bonita" again. If she does an Egyptian/Middle-Eastern arrangement of it, that would be lovely. Either that or something more intensely Latin flavoured like The Girlie Show. But please do not recycle the same choreography from Confessions / Live Earth / Sticky and Sweet!!

Guest astonishing!

La Isla Bonita, Ray Of Light (guitar version anyway) and 4 Minutes.

I'd be happy to see Into The Groove, Music and Holiday again!

So from the looks of it the consensus is:

Ray of Light

Music

La Isla Bonita

4 Minutes

Holiday

Borderline (S&S)

I can agree to all of those...although I wouldn't minds Holiday and Ray of Light.

Human Nature.

Sounded tepid and flat at best during Drowned World, was embarrassing on S&S. Unless she completely rearranges it in a key she can sing more soulfully, just trash it.

true :scared:

and i think she will acually sing 4 minutes...her greatest US hit in years, so...

Guest Fukujima

Please NO to:

Ray of light

Music

Hung Up

I'd love to see La Isla Bonita performed again but i have a feeling she won't do it this time...she milked that song too much

I do love her spanish themed segments, but unless La Isla gets a completely NEW arrangement, I opt for it out. She needs to do Beunos Aires. We've been robbed and raped countless times. I won't take it anymore. I'd rather her sit on my face then fuck me from behind.

Holiday

Into The Groove

La Isla Bonita

Like A Prayer

Vogue

Ray Of Light

Music

Not that I've got anything against these songs but seen then several times already and many other songs want to see live.

Guest bluejean

4 Minutes

La Isla Bonita

Anything else I'd be fine with. Songs like Ray Of Light and Music can be tolerated if they are fresh versions. Those songs are classics so are always welcome.

No LIB.

No HN, unless she evokes the choreography and look of the video but I don't see it going with this era.

4 Minutes will be a great interlude for the football/cheerleader segment.

ROL would work if used in a different way.

Music is a staple and I think the whole LMFAO remix can make it ok.

Holiday is her best song life. Sorry, but every time I've seen her live, this was one of the songs that completely rocked the house no matter what.

• Frozen needs a rest.
  • Definitely RoL as it's the same old version every time
  • La Isla Bonita - in fact any mention of Latin / Spanish / Gypsy style cultures. There are only so many guitar-playing peasants I can watch before the idea tires.
  • Music - the constant reworks are just getting so tired.
  • 4 Minutes - give the crow a rest
    I'm open to Hung Up and Holiday if they are done well.
    That bloody guitar. If you want a rest, just strut around and take your jacket off like in the Virgin Tour.